Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

General Series Discussion

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Sarnik

Sarnik

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 311 posts
This was bound to happen sooner or later, so!

The story piques my interest~ titans fighting humans, the struggle for survival, etc. The characters aren't perfect, and all of them have unique personalities. The art is also something new; thought it looks a bit messy, it does have its own appeal.

Overall, it looks like an interesting manga. Definitely going to keep following it. ^_^

¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
███▲ ▲ █ █ ███████
███████████████████████►
◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

Earn money through Swagbucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=33947530

wesley.s.dead

wesley.s.dead

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationA shithole i don't wanna be in
yeah i think it's good too with nice story progression, but kinda messy with chapter releases :P

Departure

Departure

Potato

• Contributor
  • 123 posts
  • LocationLaLaLaLaND
Does anyone know if this will ever hit the states. I would really really like to buy if it's ever translated.

I really love the characters, and the art is different from anything I've ever read, but I really love the story line, and also the characters left an impression on me.

If anyone knows anything please let me know.

XxxhanqixxX

XxxhanqixxX

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
The story is very interesting and unpredictable, I love it.
Does anyone know when they will realeased the next chapter, The waiting is killing meeeee!!!!!! :batoto_019:

Kroll

Kroll

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 282 posts

The story is very interesting and unpredictable, I love it.
Does anyone know when they will realeased the next chapter, The waiting is killing meeeee!!!!!! :batoto_019:

Shingeki no Kyojin is released monthly so raw ch 26 should be next week.

As I know TDX buy magazine that Shingeki no Kyojin runs and release it right after. So it should be done in week or two.

If you waiting for Gantz Waitingroom release they do HQ scans when whole volume is released. Volume scans are better quality than magazine scans. Unfortunately volumes are released once every half year when enough chapters is released. for this reason we had these long breaks between releases at the beginning.

Anyway where do you guys think Eren and his squad is going? I have strange filing that they weren’t sent for some scouting mission. They leader from the beginning had another reason.

I think that they going by this forest to reach outer wall and ride on it to the gate pierced by colossal titan. On the walls there shouldn’t be any titans and if they manage to block the gate military police will be forced to recognize Eren as the Hero.

Edit: raw 26 just came out

Edited by Kroll, 07 October 2011 - 10:14 AM.

Cassanova

Cassanova

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationSicily,Italy And Sit In The Throne Of Harem Kingdom
ow yeah and i read the categories in http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=47446 and clicking show all(some hidden) button a .Romantic Subplot. so the romantic is about Eren And Mikasa i think cus i see mikasa is in love with eren... but i see scene when eren is still in training and he think that mikasa is nuissance or su'mthing so what do you guys think?????
when eren is already in the scout or by some event/time will he love her too???
i hope soo.....................

and < ***** > for the manga
Posted Image

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
@Kroll: aren´t they going to eren´s house because he has the key to the door?
@DeathBringer: I think love would really hurt the story at the moment. if the story develops and we know what actually is going on then I could think love can be put in the story but before that I think it will just hurt it.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

aren´t they going to eren´s house because he has the key to the door?

Why does it matter if he has the key to the door if they can just bust it open? -__- lol

I think love would really hurt the story at the moment. if the story develops and we know what actually is going on then I could think love can be put in the story but before that I think it will just hurt it.

I think if develops as childhood friend -> person you don't want to lose -> falls in love, as long as it doesn't become a center of the story, I think it should be fine.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

Why does it matter if he has the key to the door if they can just bust it open? -__- lol

well thats a question for the author^^

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Was it written that Eren was needed because he has the key? Wasn't it because he knew the details of his own house? I don't really remember.

Cassanova

Cassanova

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationSicily,Italy And Sit In The Throne Of Harem Kingdom

Was it written that Eren was needed because he has the key? Wasn't it because he knew the details of his own house? I don't really remember.

i think those people doesn't now eren house cos its already became ground with rock crush it?????
and they need eren cos they can't fight the giant alone??? cos there is maybe a lot of humanoid giant like eren out there. like that giant woman that chase eren and {collosal giant(i think so)} or maybe close the wall door with rock like he did before on wall maria i think???
Posted Image

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
I kind of wish, that we would remain in dark for the future, I fear if I would know who is inside the woman I would lose interest in this series.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
.......just stick to the series and see what happens, the author has his own plan with the plot. People always comment on how they'd rather have it turn out a certain way as if they can judge that's the best possible story route.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

.......just stick to the series and see what happens, the author has his own plan with the plot. People always comment on how they'd rather have it turn out a certain way as if they can judge that's the best possible story route.

I dont really get why you are getting so agitated. I just said what I think, that doesn´t mean that I am right, I just like the mistery in this manga also its just my opinion.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
ah sorry if you got that impression, it's just that too many people often say "If this and that happens, I'm just going to drop the series." I'm just hoping you don't do the same thing.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
no, i certanly won´t drop it, even if the mystery is solved.

Senjosama

Senjosama

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Ahhh, awesome chapter. Eren vs the Female, but seriously I'll feel sorry for her if she gets pounded to death. I want to see what she looks like inside the neck, lol.

MangaWhore

MangaWhore

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNewly located to VA
Sometimes this read has me acting like a little "impatient" kid throwing a fit :batoto_032: for the next chapter! LOL :lol: Chp 28 was so awesome!
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

GrimNights

GrimNights

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
I had to click again to make sure I was screwed by a cliffhanger T.T can't wait for the next chap!

Kroll

Kroll

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 282 posts
Eren planned to defeat female titan but instead he got captured by her.
This last attack that severed Eren head and broke tree in half was hers kick or was it some other mysterious titan ability