Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] Tales of Batoto

tales batoto vesperia xillia

• Please log in to reply
1890 replies to this topic

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Yeah, even Liar's let me down and KDP does make an effort. When he disappears, he really disappears so I assume things got rough, but when he's in, he really is in. So really Trouble, don't be so down. You have done very well.

Good luck with Sanctuary too guys, I hope that finishes, really. It didn't quite interest me, so I didn't join it, but it's good to know not all is lost here, it's just rather rough, and a majority of OMFers are making a black hole of activity.

Anyways, the Persona RP is called True Self in the Casual section. The first GM resigned, but me and two others picked it back up after getting some details from the first GM. In the first two or so weeks we ended up completely rewriting the story and making an entirely new one for it. The activity and energy to continue an RP even when the GM had stopped working on it (GM rejoined as a player) really amazed me.

Coincidentally we have a couple spots just open up due to two dropouts, so if you want to join you're free to do so.

I'll have to check it out then, and if there's still spots by the time I get to it, I'll true to sign up. xD

Though, my main interest atm is the .hack rp that'll be starting up.

Weeee .hack!

Alright then, consider the... pointers noted.

If people are interested (and if L's okay with it), I'd be willing to step behind the cardboard and take over running this Roleplay. I have something of a plot in mind, that, ironically, deals a bit with what L brought up, so we would be able to push forward. I only want to do that if there's sufficient interest however.

I'll be interested for sure, hopefully others will continue their interest to continue on with this one.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
I'm in!! The greatest man alive wants to role play!!!
By the way, is it roleplayerguild.com?
Spoiler

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

I'm in!! The greatest man alive wants to role play!!!
By the way, is it roleplayerguild.com?

Yes, yes it is.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Lol good. I joined, my ego is already all over the site

And L, when I said dance, I meant go nuts and kills important character NPCs
Spoiler

Officer Judy Hopps

Officer Judy Hopps

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationWonderland!

Alright then, consider the... pointers noted.

If people are interested (and if L's okay with it), I'd be willing to step behind the cardboard and take over running this Roleplay. I have something of a plot in mind, that, ironically, deals a bit with what L brought up, so we would be able to push forward. I only want to do that if there's sufficient interest however.

You already know my answer, I believe. ^_^

tumblr_o3sndbSAhX1qctrupo2_500.gif

Me, according to a Hero:

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.
Well barring Naifu, Faybou and Maia all my fav peeps are active in this RP so I look forward to it.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
I'm a fav? Go KDP
Spoiler

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

Well, that's 4 people. 5 if I include myself. I'd like to try and get about 7 or 8 if I can, so let's see if anyone else turns up again, shall we?

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
7 or 8? Why not keep it small and let us all out and whip booty buns
Spoiler

SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts

Because 7 or 8 is my definition of small, especially given the scope that's present when we're all part of what's supposed to be a rather large organization. It also lets me split the players into separate parties if I want to have 2 events happen at the same time, whereas with only 5 people that's much harder to actually do.

2rD2TPI.gif

Myself, as told by a Hawk;

Spoiler

KDPtheKing

KDPtheKing

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
Ah ok
Spoiler