Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who's your favorite Qin general still alive?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Who's your favorite Qin general still alive? (114 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's your favorite Qin general?

1. Moubu (5 votes [4.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.39%

2. Duke Hyou (24 votes [21.05%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

3. Tou (31 votes [27.19%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.19%

4. Mougou (1 votes [0.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.88%

5. Kanki (49 votes [42.98%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.98%

6. Ousen (4 votes [3.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.51%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Ter

Ter

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
Tou the actor extraordinary of the Great Generals has always make me laugh.His personality is is a good mixture of seriousness and laughter in to one.

Allara

Allara

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Duke Hyou is my favorite QIn General; his style of warfare is very appealing, and I can see him becoming one of Shin's biggest inspirations.

7Y3oSJO.png

natural-log

natural-log

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Qin Generals that are still alive? Awww. Then I'll have to go with General Tou, he's the next sexiest man in China now that Wang Qi(Ouki) is gone, ngofufu.

Kanki, brilliant general? Yes, but I don't like his tendencies. I guess he wants to rival Bai Qi(Hakuki) or something.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

right now, general moubu looks kinda nice. almost huggable. fighting for his family rather than his country. makes him more appealing.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Dragon88

Dragon88

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 519 posts

I would go with Kanki.  I just like his style.  Its nice to see a smart general who is extremely talented.  And like the fact that he is overlooked which makes it all the more interesting.  Though have to say starting to like Moubu more but still go with kanki for now.