Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who's your favorite Qin general still alive?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Who's your favorite Qin general still alive? (114 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's your favorite Qin general?

1. Moubu (5 votes [4.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.39%

2. Duke Hyou (24 votes [21.05%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

3. Tou (31 votes [27.19%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.19%

4. Mougou (1 votes [0.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.88%

5. Kanki (49 votes [42.98%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.98%

6. Ousen (4 votes [3.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.51%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Lucenthia

Lucenthia

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • LocationChina

So, as the title suggests, I was wondering which general out of the ones that are fighting are your favorite. I deliberately made it narrow and missed people like Riboku, Choutou, and Ouki because I wanted to narrow down the votes a little. If you guys want, we can make another poll after this one.

ryanovsky

ryanovsky

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Kanki, so badass :batoto_022:

Baka~Yuri

Baka~Yuri

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBed~~

Gotta go with Tou. His "Kokoko" reminds me "Ufufu".

Posted Image

Lucenthia

Lucenthia

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • LocationChina

I personally like Tou. Mainly because his little speech about strength and being able to completely own everyone even after Ouki was gone was touching.

Fanthor

Fanthor

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Duke hyou of course. 

Such a manly beast. ~swoons~

Lucenthia

Lucenthia

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • LocationChina

I actually thought Moubu would get more votes. He's my second favorite. 

Do you guys want me to do more of these kind of polls?

Edited by Lucenthia, 06 January 2014 - 07:47 AM.

kyonichi-sama

kyonichi-sama

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Location地球

you made it seems that choutou is already dead, even if he's going to die from that poison, i bet his death will be a glorious one after cutting down that seikai guy or whatever that han general is :v

anyway, then again its actually hard to choose, i like most of them, i like how badass kanki is, i like how epic tou is, i like how beast duke hyou is, i like how mysterious ousen is, i like how gar moubu is, i like how grandpa'is (is this even a word?) mougou is, but because i can only choose one, i'd go with how badass kanki is :3

Lucenthia

Lucenthia

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • LocationChina

Yeah, Mougou won some major points from me in his stand-off with Renpa. And Ousen is definitely the dark horse that we know nothing about. And I didn't include Choutou because we don't know anything about him. I'm not sure if he's even made an appearance before this.

Ashah

Ashah

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

"First: The death of my master The Great General Ouki  has strengthened you; And Secondly: I've always been strong. Those are the facts. There's nothing else that needs to be said..."

:)

Moloch

Moloch

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts

Tou, I guess.

Mrham

Mrham

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I guess it is Kanki. Dude is freaking awesome. My heart pounded like crazy during the Tou and Chu general duel. My body trembled during the army clash between Tou and Karin. So You could say that Tou is a very close second. However I don't believe he will play a mayor factor in this story. I hope I'm wrong, but somehow I get the feeling he will be killed during this war to showcase the badassness of one of the opposing generals.

Lucenthia

Lucenthia

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • LocationChina

Ugh, I can see that happening. It would be so like him to pass away into glory as he sees an apparition of Ouki along with Rokumoi and his other companions. Gyah! But not in this battle, since the purpose of this current battle is to show how badass Mouten and Ouhon are. Damn, 5000 man commanders. I'm glad they're still good competition for Shin.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

haven't they all been dead for quite a few years already...?

to be honest, i'd be more than just impressed if i found one of them to still be alive.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

magax

magax

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

Kanki. His amazes me everytime he makes a major move.

sigpic1007715_3gif.jpg

raven010496

raven010496

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I guess it is Kanki. Dude is freaking awesome. My heart pounded like crazy during the Tou and Chu general duel. My body trembled during the army clash between Tou and Karin. So You could say that Tou is a very close second. However I don't believe he will play a mayor factor in this story. I hope I'm wrong, but somehow I get the feeling he will be killed during this war to showcase the badassness of one of the opposing generals.

Wait Until you see Moubu and Kanmie fight :D Their fight is so AWESOME!

takehisa

takehisa

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Location7 layer of reality

tou i guess, dude is funny, awesome and badass at the same time, i mean, he cut dozen of people with just a sword, hellish strong, or just fapping too much, the latter is a joke of course

------------------------------------------------------

He has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!..................................................................................But He loves you.

Posted Image

Lucenthia

Lucenthia

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • LocationChina

For some reason, I don't like Kanki that much. I get why he's popular, and all the reasons for his popularity, like his badassness, is completely undeniable and true. But I just don't like him. I don't know why, but I don't. Tou would be my favorite, and then Moubu as a close second.

Gambio

Gambio

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

For some reason, I don't like Kanki that much. I get why he's popular, and all the reasons for his popularity, like his badassness, is completely undeniable and true. But I just don't like him. I don't know why, but I don't. Tou would be my favorite, and then Moubu as a close second.

Well, the guy is a complete Asshole who does some pretty horrible things. It seems the author tries to make him a bit more sympathethic with the last chapter, but meh i prefer the dude when he gouges Eyeballs out and sends them to the Enemy General.

Maahaad10

Maahaad10

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ujfs23WrE

Portgas D. Itachi

Portgas D. Itachi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Tou (Incredibly scary in a subtle way, as strong as ouki which is stated by ouki, he uses a sword like a fucking lawn mover. Other general would have to slowly crush the masses of soldiers in front of them with their glaive, but Tou just Zigzags, like it's an open field. Also, he is the first one in Kingdom who uses tactics that people actually use (i'm talking about the bell), plus it seems he has Mougou's eye for talent.

EDIT: oh yeah, and DAT HORSE!

Edited by Portgas D. Itachi, 16 January 2014 - 07:13 PM.