Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What would you do if you gain The Gamer ability?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

If I had the gamer ability I would probably focus on learning telaportation or "map travel" as its usually called in games, & a similar skill for combat like what wizards often get in games called "blink" were they telaport a short distance or the game mechanic "shadow step" often contributed to assassins to instantly move behind an assailant.

Instead grinding undead I would probably get titles for fighting trolls  :P

troll.jpg

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Olinser

Olinser

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts

Most definitely level up crafting and live the easy life - and that was even BEFORE we found out that potions could be sold for thousands of dollars.

Also, possibly charge Abyss dwellers for healing services. Think about the description of the Yunhon Soul Recovery: Status Ailment Removed. Illness Removed. So his skill can literally CURE ANY ILLNESS IN EXISTENCE. Cancer? Leukemia? AIDS? CURED. Even amongst Abyss dwellers, injuries take a long time to heal - like Sun-Il. BAM, back on your feet instantly Now, using that on non-Abyss dwellers is almost certainly crossing the line of the interference law, but as long as he only does it on ability users, he could still rake in the cash.

If the Abyss dwellers organized some kind of tournament, I could see Jee-Han charging a premium to act as the post-fight medic.

Also, with a properly leveled crafting skill, Jee-Han could presumably make a lot of items that could simply not be found anywhere else. He's already outright gotten a notification that Alchemy exists when he picked up the Zombie Tooth, and presumably that means he can learn the skill. If he sells potions at $5,000 each, he has to sell 20 a year to make a six-figure salary. Damn!

Edited by Olinser, 18 January 2014 - 04:33 PM.

moyra

moyra

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationOkinawa

Mess with instant dungeons there is a lot of potential there I could make my own beach and not wory about tourists. We have seen them used for healing, debuffing foes buffing allies, really the author has only just scratched the surface by all appearances. 

Moyra Wendy Angela Darling

Spoiler

Soloko

Soloko

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
I would hunt all kinds of skill books and master crafting skills. Also, it might be fun to think of my own special techniques/spells/skills.

The hardest thing for me is to choose on which stats/play style to focus. That's why I always have multiple game characters. I doubt it would be possible to switch with this ability, or would it?

neoquicksilver

neoquicksilver

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Grind for money. Just like in real life only easier.

wuhugm

wuhugm

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 239 posts

GIVE ME THIS ABILITY GODDAMNIT!!!! IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!!

i doubt this has level cap lol~

ForsakenKaiser

ForsakenKaiser

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I'd probably focus on INT, VIT and STR with a bit of DEX.

INT: I'd be able to deal with idiots without hurting my brain. Sadly, I have to deal with them too often...

VIT: Being hit by a car? LOLNOPEITK.

STR: Useful if I witness a car accident or something and I'm the only person close by that can help out.

DEX: See STR. So that I can get there faster. That and, hey, why not? That together with Chunbumoon foot skill on a decent level (*cough*max*cough*) and I'd be the next frigging Road Runner (WHY haven't anyone realized that yet?)

Meh. That's just me. *Shrugs*

Before someone asks "won't Interference Law strike if you help out in a car accident or something"... As long as all I do is get the damn door open, I'd say 'no'. People can't prove I'm naturally strong anyway (I have a bunch of raw power - meaning I'm born rather strong, despite not looking like it).

Calmandweak

Calmandweak

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

i would play around.....then at one point i would because of relations friends love etc.... have to confront the things i avoid by having a low profile, do my best, fail, turn utter evil.........and probably become a sort of contracting evil djinn.

or succeed and stay in hiding become uber strong to have the power to do nothing special with my mighty power and just have it, then get out of hiding: chill out, walk around the world while chatting in all language help people on the way with minor task, discuss philosophy avoid involvment in big stuff and politic,fish, play around....or fail not to be involved because of love, hope, will to change the world, friends, relations, plea...have to confront the things i avoid, be in the light spot coz i'm super strong both mundie and abyss way....and try my best, fail, try to go back in hiding, have ennemy who don't know when to quit and people who don't let me flee, retry my best unwillingly, fail be super disapointed in the world and peoples and myself...try to do goods but become corrupted slowly (kira like) realize try to quit before becoming too corrupted....succeed and live with an alias and another appearance....fail because of whatever....do my best fail again, and because no one let me escape, back against the wall become bit by bit corrupted and loose myself to my own power.

but what i want is what i put in bold ^^ that is to be so strong and mighty i can actually live peacefully and cheerfully without using my power because i'm so powerful i don't need it. (not like Saitama from Onepunch, but he's my kind of super hero, really level headed ^_^ )

Edited by Calmandweak, 06 May 2014 - 09:03 PM.

:batoto_001:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :batoto_018:  Ooooooh cute cuddly animals ^^.....let's cook them   :)

"When faced with the unknown do not despair, always smash it and consider what you've done when you Sober up" First Verset of the Lonely Old Ranting Drunk, aka Lord

cardz1992

cardz1992

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

If i had the gamer ability in this world that would mean gaia probly doesn't exsist.

If there is no gaia and other ability users i would Just have fun with the ability and better humanity.

These are just some thing i would like to do there are more but none i can think of off hand.

1. i would go to a bookstore and look at all manga to find new ideas for skills but i might get lucky and one of the manga might be a skill book.

2. i would do all my chores and see if they turn to skill if they do i would level them up so i can get them done faster.

3. i would put all the stuff in my room in to plastic buckets with labels and put them in my inventory so my room would be clean and i would have my stuff when i need it.

4. i would grind all my skills to at least level 5-10.

5. i would look up basic comands for games and try saying them and see if they do anything.

6. i would put at least 1 stat points to WIS, INT, LUK each level i gain and the other points to my lowest stats.

7. i would level up my ID create just by creating and escaping over and over to see what new dungeons i can create.

8. i would try making a lot of different running skills and hope to create a escape skill.

9. i would go to a deserted area like in the countryside and train my level and skills.

10. Learn all the languages i can.

11. Level up cooking and crafting as much as i can.

12. Try to make skills like ones I have seen on tv and anime.

13. Once my LUK is really high i would try gambling but not to much.

14. Travel the world so i can find more books to read.

15. Read a lot hopefully get a speed read skill.

16. Become a scientist and invent a gundam and create better space eploration devices because in the in Moses it insinuates we are not the only plant with live.

RyuuGP

RyuuGP

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

i doubt this has level cap lol~

if this has no level cap we can just raise all stats 

FairyKing

FairyKing

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Grind till I can do ANYTHING. (a.e lvl 99 in every skill & stat)

WCRI

WCRI

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

You know, it occurs to me that no one has apparently thought to ask what stat feats are present for. ...  Assuming that our "gamer ability" was the same, or at least similar, this would be something that many players, especially those that keep claiming grind, grind, grind; should be looking at because the very fact that a stat feat exists hints very heavily at a feat achievement.  Moreover, the fact that the feat is stat based, and adds to stats without having to assign stat points, hints heavily at an achievement reward.  Likely some sort skill based on the stat itself once one adds some given number of stats points to their initial stats using stat feats.  These "stat skills" should not be confused with "stat point skills", skills gained through a minimum number of stat points added to a skill.  Now... the question I'd ask, is if I got the full set of stat skills, would it raise my stat cap?  And if so, by how much?

Without knowing more, I couldn't say what else I'd do but grind the stat achievments and try my darndest to figure out duel, tri (and higher) casting along with chain casting.  Because, I'm somewhat certain that between that, and some other skills I'd be going on a long journey to gain certain skills.  The fact that I'd barely have to leave my home to do so doesn't make it any less lengthy of a path to gain said skills.

Edited by WCRI, 25 May 2014 - 02:54 PM.

ziemekzz

ziemekzz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

My build would be : Vit>Int>Dex>Wis>rest of stats
To be able to survive damage, be able to cast awesome magic, run fast and not be an idiot like JeeHan. As for the skills, I would try to get every combat mastery there is to lv 5-10 at least, to be able to defend myself from bad guys(but still not abyssal level), master stealth as far as possible and master magic alongside it. Crafting would be usefull ( building high quality shelters quickly and making all kinds of stuff, possibly upgrading them)

Now as for magic:

1) I would try mana crafting weapons of all sorts : swords, daggers, axes, spears, lances, maces and so on. I would grind that magic until about 35lv. 

2)I would try talking with animals, maybe I could get a skill to talk to with them like doctor Doolittle, then I could make them my pets and hopefully get them into party and rise their level( try imaginig level 50 wolf as a pet: big like a horse, much stronger, faster and harder to kill, and I could rode it :D ),

3) I would also try to get time/space magic and summoning magic, master them a bit( lv 25+) and try to mix them together to get an awesome AoE space/time distortion summon spell, that could summon all of my pets ( Imagine all kinds of different predator or dangerous species at levels 50+ appearing out of nowhere and attackin the enemy, e.g. wolves, tigers, lions, serpents, snakes and.... gigantic spiders and scorpios) - kinda wicked summoner/pettamer

4) Healing magic - for survival purposes

5) Try making some  skill along archers "Unlimited Blade Works" lines or "Gate of Babilon" that Gilgamesh had, and grind it 

6) Try getting elemental affinities mainly water, earth, life(light), darkness, and wind

7) get mind control skill for those whom speaking normally to seems not to affect

Now for physical skills
1) Learn chi control, manipulation and accumulation ( probably would get me a boost in mp/hp regen rate)

2) Injure myself in order to get physical endurance to a really high level, and maybe a passive regeneration boost skill

3) Get injured some more with other elements like fire, electricity, cold, acids and bases(chemical), poisons, venons, toxic substances to get resistances to them, and of course I would go to Chernobyl to get radiation resistance in the end ( I would end up being more of a survivalist than a cockroach teehee)

4) master a few simple techniques from different martial arts, far above the combat Masteries ( e.g. jabs, hooks, uppercuts, roundhouse kick, lowkick, sidekick, and some throws)

5) DEFINITELY master parcour 

6) train jumping a lot -> get jump mastery skill, maybe get an acrobatics skill

7) try rope walking to get passive balance enhancement skill

8) go to a tennis court or sth and set the ball-tossing machine on max speed and then watch the balls fly by -> get passive kinetic vision enhancing skill

9) go to a swimming pool and try to get enhanced lung capacity skill by holding breath underwater

10) run everywhere -> maybe get Running Mastery, Marathon Stamina skills, or at least get dex & vit for runing

11) do ropejumping -> get Coordination passive skill

as for interpersonal skills:

1) Lying Mastery ( obvious how)

2) Fools Act (get drunk like hell and start clowning around)

3) Rethorics ( reading a lot of books aloud to train pronouncing the words and talk with people a lot, cpuld probably grind lying mastery alongside it)

4) Bargaining passive skill ( by trying to haggle in a grocery store or sth)

5) TEACHING -> could be useful to be able to teach someone magic -> start my own Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, with added martial arts and assasination classes lol :D 

6) Leadership passive skill ( could come in handy, maybe the party members would get buffs for my leadership  level)

7) Sweettalking ( to get whom I want to do what I want)

mind skills

1) Learn all languages ( or atl least Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Spanish, Italian, French and maybe celtic runes and hierglyphs and Hebrew)

2) Learn Physics, Bilogy, Chemistry, and probably all other science related fields of wisdom

3) It would be good to learn construction or sth like that( maybe construction falls under crafting category, if so than no need ) to be able to build, repair and customize ships, boats, cars motorcyckes and so on

OTHER:

ID create and escape for obvious reasons

And with that set of skills appropriately grinded up to 50+ in the end( after about 1 year it would probably be feasible) I would start rebuilding the world the way I would like it to look. First I would seize control of the undergroud( mafia, yakuza, triad and so on), then, I would go for companies, after owing all major companies ( and half of the minor) I would try siezing power in my home country, reform it ( get rid of useless bureaucracy, corruption and other problems like unemployment and homelessness) change it into a powerful nation of incredible wizards/warriors/teachers/scientists/traders ( thanks to teaching and leadership skills), make the environment friendly houses, roads and means of transport ( based on elemental magic - Giant trees for homes, waterlines for transport, big windmills for additional energy and so on). I would also make one giant magical barrier around my country so that no one can attack it and there would be border crossings controlling who goes inside and outside and the guards there would be handpicked by me as the best wisards/worriors/martialartists that would never be corrupted.

After 50 or so years ( I would still be grinding my skills and stats in my free time from managing the country) thanks to my governing it, my country would be the mightiest country in the world, as well as the most healthy and environment friendly one , with fresh air, clean waters, and creatures out of fairytales roaming freely, and my people would by far surpass any other nation , be it scientifically, phisycally or magically, but thanks to the magical shield around the borders it would not wage any wars, nor be afraid of anyone invading it, so gaia shouldn't be too pissed off with me, and since I would do good deeds ( changing the underworld people into good guys) and so I would start spreading the knowledge and devices my people have accumulated, at first only the harmless things like magical air filters, water filters and other eco products.

After another 2-5 years I would spread healing magic to the most peaceful nations with the least crime rate and would share some medical achievements with them.

Slowly but surely the world would be reformed to resemble a fantasy like Garden of Eden, where there are not wars, poverty, crimes or diseases.

After another 10 years I would try spreading healing magic everywhere where there are no wars, and at the same time pacify the warring regions.

After 75-80 years in total I suppose that I would've created heaven on earth and I be like some god ( since after such a long time of grinding my skills, level and stats I would probably still live even if I was hit with a nuke or thrown into a black hole) and the people would be healthy, live ecological lifestyle and be happy. And if there were some that would still want to raise hell ( even after being cured of all mental diseases) I would still have mind control skill :D

20.jpg

PsychoMantis

PsychoMantis

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 89 posts

To be able to survive damage, be able to cast awesome magic, run fast and not be an idiot like JeeHan. As for the skills, I would try to get every combat mastery there is to lv 5-10 at least, to be able to defend myself from bad guys(but still not abyssal level), master stealth as far as possible and master magic alongside it. Crafting would be usefull ( building high quality shelters quickly and making all kinds of stuff, possibly upgrading them)

Now as for magic:

1) I would try mana crafting weapons of all sorts : swords, daggers, axes, spears, lances, maces and so on. I would grind that magic until about 35lv. 

2)I would try talking with animals, maybe I could get a skill to talk to with them like doctor Doolittle, then I could make them my pets and hopefully get them into party and rise their level( try imaginig level 50 wolf as a pet: big like a horse, much stronger, faster and harder to kill, and I could rode it :D ),

3) I would also try to get time/space magic and summoning magic, master them a bit( lv 25+) and try to mix them together to get an awesome AoE space/time distortion summon spell, that could summon all of my pets ( Imagine all kinds of different predator or dangerous species at levels 50+ appearing out of nowhere and attackin the enemy, e.g. wolves, tigers, lions, serpents, snakes and.... gigantic spiders and scorpios) - kinda wicked summoner/pettamer

5) Try making some  skill along archers "Unlimited Blade Works" lines or "Gate of Babilon" that Gilgamesh had, and grind it 

6) Try getting elemental affinities mainly water, earth, life(light), darkness, and wind

7) get mind control skill for those whom speaking normally to seems not to affect

Now for physical skills
1) Learn chi control, manipulation and accumulation ( probably would get me a boost in mp/hp regen rate)

2) Injure myself in order to get physical endurance to a really high level, and maybe a passive regeneration boost skill

3) Get injured some more with other elements like fire, electricity, cold, acids and bases(chemical), poisons, venons, toxic substances to get resistances to them, and of course I would go to Chernobyl to get radiation resistance in the end ( I would end up being more of a survivalist than a cockroach teehee)

4) master a few simple techniques from different martial arts, far above the combat Masteries ( e.g. jabs, hooks, uppercuts, roundhouse kick, lowkick, sidekick, and some throws)

8) go to a tennis court or sth and set the ball-tossing machine on max speed and then watch the balls fly by -> get passive kinetic vision enhancing skill

9) go to a swimming pool and try to get enhanced lung capacity skill by holding breath underwater

10) run everywhere -> maybe get Running Mastery, Marathon Stamina skills, or at least get dex & vit for runing

3) Rethorics ( reading a lot of books aloud to train pronouncing the words and talk with people a lot, cpuld probably grind lying mastery alongside it)

5) TEACHING -> could be useful to be able to teach someone magic -> start my own Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, with added martial arts and assasination classes lol :D

6) Leadership passive skill ( could come in handy, maybe the party members would get buffs for my leadership  level)

mind skills

1) Learn all languages ( or atl least Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Spanish, Italian, French and maybe celtic runes and hierglyphs and Hebrew)

2) Learn Physics, Bilogy, Chemistry, and probably all other science related fields of wisdom

3) It would be good to learn construction or sth like that( maybe construction falls under crafting category, if so than no need ) to be able to build, repair and customize ships, boats, cars motorcyckes and so on

OTHER:

And with that set of skills appropriately grinded up to 50+ in the end( after about 1 year it would probably be feasible) I would start rebuilding the world the way I would like it to look. First I would seize control of the undergroud( mafia, yakuza, triad and so on), then, I would go for companies, after owing all major companies ( and half of the minor) I would try siezing power in my home country, reform it ( get rid of useless bureaucracy, corruption and other problems like unemployment and homelessness) change it into a powerful nation of incredible wizards/warriors/teachers/scientists/traders ( thanks to teaching and leadership skills), make the environment friendly houses, roads and means of transport ( based on elemental magic - Giant trees for homes, waterlines for transport, big windmills for additional energy and so on). I would also make one giant magical barrier around my country so that no one can attack it and there would be border crossings controlling who goes inside and outside and the guards there would be handpicked by me as the best wisards/worriors/martialartists that would never be corrupted.

After 50 or so years ( I would still be grinding my skills and stats in my free time from managing the country) thanks to my governing it, my country would be the mightiest country in the world, as well as the most healthy and environment friendly one , with fresh air, clean waters, and creatures out of fairytales roaming freely, and my people would by far surpass any other nation , be it scientifically, phisycally or magically, but thanks to the magical shield around the borders it would not wage any wars, nor be afraid of anyone invading it, so gaia shouldn't be too pissed off with me, and since I would do good deeds ( changing the underworld people into good guys) and so I would start spreading the knowledge and devices my people have accumulated, at first only the harmless things like magical air filters, water filters and other eco products.

After another 2-5 years I would spread healing magic to the most peaceful nations with the least crime rate and would share some medical achievements with them.

Slowly but surely the world would be reformed to resemble a fantasy like Garden of Eden, where there are not wars, poverty, crimes or diseases.

After another 10 years I would try spreading healing magic everywhere where there are no wars, and at the same time pacify the warring regions.

After 75-80 years in total I suppose that I would've created heaven on earth and I be like some god ( since after such a long time of grinding my skills, level and stats I would probably still live even if I was hit with a nuke or thrown into a black hole) and the people would be healthy, live ecological lifestyle and be happy. And if there were some that would still want to raise hell ( even after being cured of all mental diseases) I would still have mind control skill :D

seriously?!

Me_way_too_Spidey.gif

tumblr_mblt9pXJ6M1rodorko1_r1_500.png

Seira J. Loyard

"If the character changes eye colour... He or she is OP as fuck." Evilnemesis

Cultist

Cultist

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Wow, some of the posts here are just wild.   

I would probably put 1 point each into Vit, Luk, Wis, and Int every level. I would also do a lot of physical training for the Str and Dex stats and make sure that I have fully explored the menu system's capabilities. 

-The first skills I would try to learn and develop would be survival skills like a hiding/stealth skill, a running/dodging/escaping skill, and some type of defensive skill like the endurance Jee Han got when the teacher hit him with the stick. I would also CONSTANTLY be leveling my ID create and working on time manipulation etc.

-Next I would try to get skills for all of the stuff that I do everyday as well as basic skills that are useful for multiple purposes Reading skill, Cleaning skill, Computer skill, Throwing skill, Acrobatics/Gymnastics skill, Climbing/Freerunning skill, Observation skills, etc.

-My third priority would be magical combat, and for that I would wait till my Vit and Luk are at least 20 and then put all my points into Int and Wis at a 3/1 ratio while creating as many skills as I can and purchasing as many useful skill-books as I can from the abyss auction. Most of the effort would probably go to developing magical resistances and ways of hindering my enemy like a magical net with thorns or some type of proximity-sensing trap magic.

-Once I consider myself to have a high enough ability to survive and escape almost any attack in any environment, I would put all of my focus into Offensive skills and Crafting and live the rest of my life from the money I make off of drops and crafted items.

Hailburn

Hailburn

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTHAT ONE PLACE THAT LOOKS LIKE A HAND POINTING ON A MAP

Now as for magic:

Now for physical skills

mind skills

OTHER:

Pretty sure Gaia would be pissed pretty much as soon as you started your plan. Pretty sure.

I'd try to get lots of Int, Wis, Str, and some Dex on the side. Super fast magic puncher man! I'd also mess around with crafting a ton, so I could make sand castles out of dirt.

Eria

Eria

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Locationnext to the carrots (I'm a potato right?)
I would definitely increase by order intelligence,speed,evasion,parry and some other skills like alchemy and crafting....I also believe that a scamming skill would be pretty usefull too (as a passive skill)and I would try mastering an illusion skill for sure......

Edited by Eria, 03 June 2014 - 02:06 PM.

wuhugm

wuhugm

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 239 posts

^Some people thought up some interesting things to do up there lol~

Blue Flaming Wings

Blue Flaming Wings

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

I think I would do basically what JeeHan has done.

Assuming 1) that there are other ability users out there 2) Some of those ability users are after me and 3) I can't use my abilities openly for some reason. The details of the situation can vary from JeeHan's (as in the "secret society" does not have to be known as the Abyss and there doesn't have to be some overarching consciousness known as Gaia operating things behind scenes) but as long as the core situation would be the same I'd probably act similarly. What I mean is that I'd be grinding like heck to have the strength to defend myself and I would be searching as much as possible for answers given the world I was thrust into.

Given these two goals I think I would act differently than JeeHan in the following ways:

1. First, as has been mentioned numerous times, it seems that JeeHan is just not as smart as his Int level indicates. I would spend a few points maybe five or ten into Wisdom, while still keeping that point reserve in case of emergencies.

2. Speaking of emergencies, I probably would have spent a good chunk of those points when I was first attacked and it goes without saying that I would have used Observe on them to learn their levels ... assuming I'm composed enough to think about it. (Hopefully, Gamer's Mind would help with that.)

3. On the matter of combat, I think he has a good setup as a mage at the moment - long range attacks in the form of the Mana Arrows and the Bind skill to hold them off - the only problem is that we've already seen one foe be either immune or block the Bind skill, so I definitely would focus all my attention into making a Evade skill - I think if JeeHan had just sent mana into his legs instead of randomly jumping around he would have discovered a Evade skill instead of create the Fool's Act skill.

4. I definitely would make better use of my relationships. Starting with confronting my Mom. For all I know she could actually be in a clan which would mean I am part of a clan, even if I lived normally until the powers suddenly developed. If I'm already part of a clan, no matter how estranged I may be, they may help me for free. If that wouldn't work, then I'd see about creating a stronger relationship with the clan my friend is in (or whatever friendly magic users I first encounter) that way I can join up in a party regularly and have someone skilled to go toe to toe with enemies as I pelt them with arrows (safely) behind.

Spoiler

Basically, combat wise he's good to go once he gets that Evade skill. His social skills could use some work though.

Because I've gotten tired of people trying to hire me to write ...

ziemekzz

ziemekzz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

seriously?!

Me_way_too_Spidey.gif

Naaaah, most probably I'd just laze about all day and simply pack lots of points into INT, WIS &VIT so that I can easily pass all the exams on my university, become a licensed vet and get easy money for doing my job right... Maybe and just maybe I would start trying to get resistances to anything and everything just lo have insanly high survival chance ( being resistant to radiation would definitely hepl with that) ;D

Pretty sure Gaia would be pissed pretty much as soon as you started your plan. Pretty sure.

Well, shit happens, right?

20.jpg