Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] The Sun Brigade

• Please log in to reply
305 replies to this topic

Ilyse

Ilyse

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts

X8cWmpE.jpg

THE SUN BRIGADE

Since the beginning of time, mankind had already begun building a world of steel. It was small in size, but it began to expand indefinitely. One could say this Stahlwelt originated from the human heart, and when the crisis occurred, mankind could only retreat into the one safe place: the steel world that enveloped their very being.

On top of an ocean was a gigantic dome of steel. The greatest minds the world had ever had the privilege of witnessing came together to create an eternal prison for mankind: an asylum for the men that had completely destroyed their own world.

It had been countless centuries since man had locked themselves in the Stahlwelt. In the very center of the dome lies a gigantic tower guarded by mechanical giants known as “Angels”, beings that will not move unless provoked. Keeping watch from the base of the tower, the giants stood still, preventing any man to coming close to the tower. It was rumored that the man who built the Angels had a design to guard the tower from anyone to ever enter his “Kingdom of the Sun”, which lay at the very top of the tower.

This man was known as a merchant of war during the building of the Stahlwelt, and he was a nameless hero of man who united the people by building the Stahlwelt through his magnificent abilities and wisdom. What he left behind was a legacy as the one man who ruled the world as its sole monarch, and powers known as “contracts”, a power given to every child upon birth within the Nexus, a room that houses the light of every star in the universe.

People questioned where the contracts originated from, but with these powers, mankind began to develop into a new civilization of ability users. In a sense, you can say man evolved in its confinement.

For many centuries, mankind and machine lived in peace, but a few days ago, an event known as the Collapse happened: days suddenly began to repeat themselves, as if the fabric of time has collapsed on itself, and all continuity was lost. A new terrorist organization made an appearance upon releasing a gigantic machine into the dome, a new machine god known as Dispater, with their objective being the supposed riches of the Kingdom of the Sun.

You are a new recruit for the Sun Brigade, a military organization filled with scientists, soldiers, and students of the military academy, a group formed with the intent of combating the terrorist organization now known as the Mors, the machine god Dispater, and the source of the collapse of contuinity. As the fabric of time collapses itself around you, will you fall victim to the actions of the Mors, or will you save mankind itself?

THE STAHLWELT

Spoiler

THE DISTRICTS

Spoiler

THE STRINGS OF FATE

Spoiler

CONTRACTS AND THE CONDUIT

Spoiler

CHARACTER SHEET

Spoiler

qnJ4kqN.jpg

nKFtmmv.jpg

"Shurima, your emperor has returned."

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

i would join if there weren't already a massive overload of RP's in the subforum.

how do you guys ever find the time to join so many RP's? :L

Ilyse

Ilyse

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
Please, I'm in like, two RPs at best. I have time for this. o3o

But like, I'm the sort of GM who's fine with three sentence posts, as long as you address the updates. If you feel like you can make time for that, I welcome you aboard the terrorist-slaying bri- I mean, the Sun Brigade.

qnJ4kqN.jpg

nKFtmmv.jpg

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Please, I'm in like, two RPs at best. I have time for this. o3o

But like, I'm the sort of GM who's fine with three sentence posts, as long as you address the updates. If you feel like you can make time for that, I welcome you aboard the terrorist-slaying bri- I mean, the Sun Brigade.

fair enough, you count as one of the less active ones XD i'm in three myself, but i can't find the time to post at all :L

but yeah, if you're fine with really short, snappy, rapid updates, then i guess we'd all have time for that.

the premise is interesting, but man i would be hella bored if i lived in a dome all my life XD

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! FINALLLYY!!! :batoto_010:  :batoto_009:

qEZtZafl.png

I AM HE. HE AM ME. ME IS HE

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷
Time to move my character from elysian to this rp :>

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Well I'm in 19 RPs currently :P

So I hope this one is a bit faster than those :P

Will get a bio up soon.  

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

Hmmmmm...

Who to use...?

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts
  • LocationThe place supported by the fallen

fiiiiiiiiiiine

i will make another Rakui 

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

This world has chosen the reality and future that shouldn't have been chosen

That's Why I'm here

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Will just leave this guy here for a while till my creativity returns to me and I can start working on his history~

Done!

Spoiler

Edited by Firebrand, 31 December 2013 - 04:59 AM.

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

Will finish later. What kind of tech we have access to? Like firearms maybe?

Spoiler

Edited by ~L~, 28 December 2013 - 03:15 AM.

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

hmmm almost done, prolly a bit more to history and stuff...

Spoiler

Edited by Jodgod, 29 December 2013 - 11:05 AM.

qEZtZafl.png

Ilyse

Ilyse

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
That's not a question, L. Of course we have firearms. I would never in my right mind equip robots with only swords.

Seeing as how Fay's the only one with a finished CS...

ACCEPTED!

I present to you, the destined one you should watch out for~

Spoiler

Edited by Black Sekirei, 28 December 2013 - 02:46 AM.

qnJ4kqN.jpg

nKFtmmv.jpg

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷
So I get britz as my destined one.
That's interesting XD

Ilyse

Ilyse

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
pls.

Morgan is not me at all.

He's not deaf-mute. :3

qnJ4kqN.jpg

nKFtmmv.jpg

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Need to add a few more bits and it will be ready.

Spoiler

Edited by Diabolical Rhapsodii, 30 December 2013 - 05:23 AM.

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

El Phantom

El Phantom

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

So.

What are Pure Eyes? I'm also considering Mystic Eyes, depending on stuff.

Jod

Jod

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts

hmm what would the sp cost of these be? also contract done

Spoiler

Edited by Jodgod, 27 December 2013 - 09:33 AM.

qEZtZafl.png

Führer Itulhu

Führer Itulhu

Potato

• Donator
  • 145 posts
  • LocationThe place supported by the fallen

one of the ideas for Rakui i came up with

Spoiler

DLHUZic.jpg?1

I encountered you.....

This world has chosen the reality and future that shouldn't have been chosen

That's Why I'm here

Ilyse

Ilyse

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
@L

Pure Eyes are basically eyes that can "see the world as it is". So, you can see through illusions naturally and the such, as an example. Incredibly useful against more magic-oriented foes, but it's a pretty niche skill.

@Jod

Deck Storage is basically a Sylladex, so 2 points would be fine. Technology is probably 2 points as well. You can't name the star Conduit. =)

@Itano

You're going to have to make the strength of your illusion contract more clear. I don't know if we're talking ethereal copies of yourself or shadow clones.

qnJ4kqN.jpg

nKFtmmv.jpg