Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

urgent tranlation needed

translation black haze raws raw naver

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

shonryukku

shonryukku

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationnyc

i checked the raw page today and 37 and 38 have both been taken of it seems the message beside it is this 신고에 의해 게시 보류되어, 폭력성 및 선정성을 확인 중 입니다.

i thing it says pending checking for reported violence and sexuality

when i fiddle with the link to go to the taken of chapter  i get  this

게시 보류 중인 콘텐츠 입니다

i believe that says pending publication of content

does that means they've taken down these chapter because they were too sexual or too violent and they may or may not be republished later? will there be any repercussion from this or is this just a regular thing that they do ?

Edited by shonryukku, 22 December 2013 - 03:44 PM.

The mark of greatness is when everything before you is obsolete and everything after you bears your mark
Posted Image

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Well, at least on chrome with google translate working the two (most recent?) chapters have a note of "Pending report.....violence/sexuality......blah blah blah"..............So yeah, seems pretty self-explanatory.

Naver does have 19+ titles which restrict viewing of the actual chapter content to only those with confirmed "19+" accounts............seems like the author went a little too far in those two chapters and they got clipped by the in-house censorship folks. 

Tn7HA0h.png

DarkDooM

DarkDooM

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 251 posts

No, it's just bad trolls reporting the chapters for no reason. There was absolutely no such extreme violence present in the chapters. There are many other webtoons on naver that show much more violence, including blood, that are also not restricted.

215513465243fgcxp.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

No, it's just bad trolls reporting the chapters for no reason. There was absolutely no such extreme violence present in the chapters. There are many other webtoons on naver that show much more violence, including blood, that are also not restricted.

I'll have to say it's the first time I've seen this so it really does make me kind of wonder what the issue is. I almost wonder if there isn't something that's being considered "controversial" in some way other than the sex/violence tag it's been pulled under and marked with. That might just be what they're using as an easily expressed excuse to pull them.

As you said, there's plenty of mature type content that isn't even 19+ restricted. Afterschool War Activities is the first Naver webtoon I even saw with the 19+ designation........and that's after 3 or 4 years of cruising their site. I mean I know there are others there..........but there sure ain't many of them. And for that matter, the previous work of that title's author 3 Level Combination had easily as, if not worse, content in it. No 19+ designation on it.

Tn7HA0h.png