Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Is there a plot brewing up? (May contain Spoilers!!)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
There isn't really a great need for an actual plot as far as I'm concerned, but hey, I guess it gives us something to think about after every few chapters or so of random ecchi-ness.

Tn7HA0h.png

Aereus

Aereus

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 92 posts
I think it's a good thing IMHO. Not being in Weekly Jump, besides obviously being able to ramp up the fanservice, he's also been able to push along actual character development and somewhat of a plot. Beats just pure ecchi of the week IMHO...

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I think it's a good thing IMHO. Not being in Weekly Jump, besides obviously being able to ramp up the fanservice, he's also been able to push along actual character development and somewhat of a plot. Beats just pure ecchi of the week IMHO...

You're right of course, I was more just joking about not needing any real plot.

Tn7HA0h.png

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea
There's certainly "something" brewing up...

in my pants that is... LOL

But yea... To-Love-Ru basically doen't have a real plot, maybe except for Momo's Harem Plan (which is actually progressnig...)

21j9mie.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
lol, yeah, I kinda forgot about the "harem plan" as a part of the plot. I was thinking of the whole Darkness' little sister Mea and all that as the main plot of the manga (for what it's worth).

Tn7HA0h.png

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
Let's wait and see, guys. :lol:

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep
For the harem plan to work, Rito must first become to king of the universe. I'd like to see how he would go about succeeding King Deviluke.

imercenary

imercenary

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
There was always a plot, its just that it took a (far) backseat to all the comedy and fan-service. Heck the original To-Love-Ru had the whole "Deviluke succession" subplot from the very beginning and even that gets brought up here.