Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Scanlating Knight Run

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Regis

Regis

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 10 posts

thanks for the new chapters)

aleksama

aleksama

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

thanks for the new episodes

chikitani

chikitani

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Normally I'm the type to release a chapter during Christmas as a "Happy Holidays!" thing, but I've somehow gotten tendonitis in both hands and have a thumb brace over both hands... making doing anything really tedious. Doctor's note is to rest my hands for two weeks, so I'll be back in early January with the new chapters :wacko:

altruise

altruise

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

No redrawer for you until now? It's sad... Seems like it's hard to get redraw volunteer.

Edited by altruise, 20 December 2013 - 12:38 PM.

aigoo

aigoo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

thanks for your work so far, rest well!

chikitani

chikitani

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

I apologize for the delay in updating. In my laziness I have agreed to work together with Japanzai and it seems they want to catch up to what I have translated, before releasing new translations... Then release the rest in a batch release?

Not quite sure of their plans, but I've stubbornly told them I'd finish the rest of the season! So blame me ;-;

The translations are mostly done, and the rest of the season should be finally translated by around Friday~ Don't quite know when the typeset and rest of the process will be finished, but nonetheless expect to see the rest of the season soon.

GangBunTu

GangBunTu

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 20 posts

I apologize for the delay in updating. In my laziness I have agreed to work together with Japanzai and it seems they want to catch up to what I have translated, before releasing new translations... Then release the rest in a batch release?

Not quite sure of their plans, but I've stubbornly told them I'd finish the rest of the season! So blame me ;-;

Hmmm, check this. There were 5 different groups scanlating shinryaku ika musume simultaneously; and they got along well,ensuring their work don't overlap.

Nevertheless, keep it up. I've been wanting to read the revelation of Pray-Anne relation.

Knight anne

Knight anne

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Keep up the good work, I am sure we all ( knight run fans ) are enjoining it! Because I am! :)