Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Scanlating Knight Run

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

chikitani

chikitani

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Though I know that most groups look down on 'stealing' another group's works, I ask that Japanzai please forgive me.

It may or may not be true, but when I first came across the translated version of Knight Run (my first introduction to Knight Run!), it had been quite a while since the last chapter had come out, so I felt like it was a low-priority project for Japanzai.

Even if it isn't, I'm a rather impatient type so I went ahead and started translating it.

As an indepedent scanlator, I'm probably faster than most groups, and I know that the general fan cares more about speed! So I stole the work.

So, I'm sorry.

Nonetheless, not going to stop scanlating unless Japanzai manages to overcome my speed!

That said, if anyone has questions or comments about my translations, please leave comments here. I'll probably check this more than anything else, and I'll probably also put status updates, if necessary, here.

aleksama

aleksama

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

hellllllllll yeahhhhhhhh¡¡¡¡¡  :batoto_010: 

dont worry about japanzai and steal that shit men :D

kronpas

kronpas

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I myself only recently discovered this great series recently and being a huge fan of anything sci-fi, I was quite sad at the pace of Japanzai. They can upload their higher quality works on here, at the same place as your scans - all have their uses, so IMO dont worry. I read speedscan naruto/OP/Bleach on mangapanda, yet still wait for Mangastream's higher quality later, for example. 

Be assured you got people cheering you on ;)

chikitani

chikitani

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

:batoto_001:   lazy. But will get to work. Probably tomorrow I'll have next chapter (or two!)

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera

personally i was very happy :D
I LOVE knight run. And when i was first saw that it was another translate, i was happy to know quicker releases :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

kronpas

kronpas

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I can sate my thirst for new scans with a Japanese dictionary, but sadly this one is Korean so you are my only hope >.>

chikitani

chikitani

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

I said a day or two, but I had forgotten it was Thanksgiving weekend...

I have all the text translated for next two chapters, but feeling too lazy to redraw what's necessary, so I'll release two chapters after the weekend!

;< And hopefully a third chapter during that time too.

chikitani

chikitani

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
Ok 67 should be up soon - unless I somehow screwed up the uploading process. 68 might come out tonight - but since I have a test tomorrow & finals soon might be delayed to this weekend. Will most likely have it out before the weekend though ;D

Edit~
On a side note any experienced redrawers want to help? Its not that hard to do the redraws and I'll probably end up redoing half your redraws myself in fits of boredom... But it would probably cut down some time on new releases.

Edited by chikitani, 03 December 2013 - 06:06 PM.

aleksama

aleksama

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

thanks for the new chapter

7of9

7of9

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Thank you so much *smooch smooch*

Knight anne

Knight anne

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Please please! Keep scanlating :( i want all the parts translated up to the current raw. I wish i could help but i dont know korean nor to red-draw on computer. :,(

chikitani

chikitani

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Done with exams! Yay!

One page left on ch.68. Ch.69 mostly done with trans.

Erasing text taking so long... Why are these chapters so text-y...

Knight anne

Knight anne

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

YAY!!! You are my hero~~ :D

By the way are you going to be scanlating "Another ep" that one seem lengthy :o

aleksama

aleksama

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

yeah new chapter soon¡¡¡¡¡

and following knight anne question are you going to translated too "another episode: fathers day" you now the one that it isnt digital but in book

Knight anne

Knight anne

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

and following knight anne question are you going to translated too "another episode: fathers day" you now the one that it isnt digital but in book

No lol, i dont even know how to find it. Plus i have no experience on scanlating or in knowing korean. I kinda want to learn to red-draw tho. By the way the second main episode started on raw :o looks like its called "Knight Fall".

aleksama

aleksama

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts

No lol, i dont even know how to find it. Plus i have no experience on scanlating or in knowing korean. I kinda want to learn to red-draw tho. By the way the second main episode started on raw :o looks like its called "Knight Fall".

eh? i think you misunderstood me i was asking chikitani not you, probably my fault im out of shape in my english

yeah it look like there are two factions of knight and they are going to kill each other i presume

chikitani

chikitani

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

If someone buys book and scans it for me, then I'd be happy to scan. But as things are, I'm not going to go out of my way to scan it unless someone brings it to me.

Knight anne

Knight anne

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Oh ok Aleksama.
Yea chiki if it's not available don't mind it. Can't wait till you start on 'another ep 2' it looks epic and neat.

chikitani

chikitani

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

:batoto_032: Yay~ 2 in a row~

Knight anne

Knight anne

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

:batoto_032: Yay~ 2 in a row~

Sweet!! Thanks!! By the way I love your translations. Keep up the good work I am enjoying it :)