Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Share your favorite Ghost stories/Horror stories.

Horror stories Ghost stories

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Share your ghost stories, or any ghost stories.

Doesn't have to be just ghost stories. Any type of horror story will work here

Such as haunted houses, haunted towns, freaky dolls, anything that can be placed in horror!

If the story is long please place it within spoilers.

Edited by Joker V. Phantom, 28 January 2014 - 03:34 AM.

~Joker V. Phantom~

Batoto Jail's Prison Doctor

TsN3XTW.gif

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha
whowasphone.jpg
Scares me every time tbh troyshocked.png

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

This one was always a creepy one..

Don't turn on the Light by S.E Schlosser

Spoiler

~Joker V. Phantom~

TsN3XTW.gif

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Yesss , pretty self-explanatory, but just in case. 

Spoiler

So what about real ones, you want those? I've got a few real ones..........unfortunately mine weren't very scary. Well, the one was while it was happening but everybody else just looked at me like I was crazy when I told them about it.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

So what about real ones, you want those? I've got a few real ones..........unfortunately mine weren't very scary. Well, the one was while it was happening but everybody else just looked at me like I was crazy when I told them about it.   :D

Yes!! I would love to hear real ones! I always have my ears open for any type of story, specially horror/ghost/strange stories :D I pretty much love to listen to other peoples stories haha :)

I really wanna hear yours!!

Edited by Joker V. Phantom, 18 November 2013 - 04:47 AM.

~Joker V. Phantom~

TsN3XTW.gif

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCi8gfoCabc&list=PL100E6F8D8D47702F

I love listening to Cry's voic reading creepy stories. He really delivers them well.

My fav is Rotted Man and Mason. Though former is more sweet then scary imo.

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

La Llorona 

Spoiler

~Joker V. Phantom~

TsN3XTW.gif

Lynx

Lynx

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationOregon State, USA

The Original Slenderman stories still give me shivers. Probably my favorite thing born from the internet!

Spoiler

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

"The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door..." by Fredric Brown

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

No Trespassing

Spoiler

~Joker V. Phantom~

TsN3XTW.gif

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha

Spoiler

princecharming

princecharming

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

If you really know about my favorite horror story, then i will tell my Mumbai journey on my car story. When i was on the way a lady in the white saree, demand was lift from me. I stop my car and tell her that where she wants to go?? She tell me that she was a widow and she goes her Husbands grave. I feeling pity on her and i give her lift in my car. After sometime i see that her feet were moving reverse, that only witches roam. I pushed her from running car. And thanks a lot to God for save my life.

Edited by princecharming, 08 December 2014 - 10:26 AM.

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall

I live in a rented apartment. One night, I heard sweeping from the neighbor's room (thin wall). At first, I thought nothing, but it strikes my curiosity as why the heck would someone swept their floor at 4:00 am? As I am staying awake through the night surfing the internet, the swept continues. I notice that the sweeping is always done 5 times at the interval of 3 seconds. Sometimes, the sweeping is replaced by banging sounds, kinda like a wooden bed constantly hitting the wall of my neighbor's room, also with the same pattern of 5 times at 3 seconds interval. Sometimes, these mysterious incidents happens in daylight, when my neighbors are not in he house. Until now, I still can't figure what's the meaning behind the sweeping sound. I chose to ignore these incidents since no harm is done to me. 

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

Spoiler

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Muni

Muni

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationExactly where you don't need me to be at the present moment.

I live in a rented apartment. One night, I heard sweeping from the neighbor's room (thin wall). At first, I thought nothing, but it strikes my curiosity as why the heck would someone swept their floor at 4:00 am? As I am staying awake through the night surfing the internet, the swept continues. I notice that the sweeping is always done 5 times at the interval of 3 seconds. Sometimes, the sweeping is replaced by banging sounds, kinda like a wooden bed constantly hitting the wall of my neighbor's room, also with the same pattern of 5 times at 3 seconds interval. Sometimes, these mysterious incidents happens in daylight, when my neighbors are not in he house. Until now, I still can't figure what's the meaning behind the sweeping sound. I chose to ignore these incidents since no harm is done to me. 

That my dear, is the sound of mice. It is very distinctly rhythmic, the way they travel through walls. Especially if the walls are thin. 

I'd like to think of myself as the least impressive kind of god. Not omnipotent, omnipresent, or omniscient. Arrogant (as people with god complexes generally tend towards), self-serving (as many gods can be), and flawed (as people inherently are). If you follow me, expect magic tricks, not miracles. But hey, I don't ask for much. Put your faith in me, and I'll put my faith in you, Talk to me (and I've heard more important gods are much pickier about doing this) and I'll talk right back to you. So what do you say? Wanna be a prophet?

Spoiler

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall

That my dear, is the sound of mice. It is very distinctly rhythmic, the way they travel through walls. Especially if the walls are thin. 

I will consider it is the sound of mice travel through the walls, if and only if the walls is made out of wood or other material.

The wall of my apartment is made of bricks. Cement bricks. I do not know a species of mice capable of making tunnels through cement bricks.

The sweeping and knocking sounds has stopped month ago, so good for me I guess.

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

Alraisen

Alraisen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • LocationProbably not here.

This is something I wrote for a class.

Spoiler

I hope you like it :) .

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/FZox7ZH.gif

Spoiler

Setsuka

Setsuka

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

It's hard to choose a 'favorite' when you like to hang around Japanese creepy pasta blogs.

But well, this is one of many that I like. It's a bit long, but it really crept me out.
Translation credit: okaruto.

Spoiler

“Because even the smallest of words can be the ones to hurt you, or save you.”

― Fruits Basket, Natsuki Takaya

Askfm | Tumblr

Mad_Scientist

Mad_Scientist

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationStuck between a rock and a hard place.

I will consider it is the sound of mice travel through the walls, if and only if the walls is made out of wood or other material.

The wall of my apartment is made of bricks. Cement bricks. I do not know a species of mice capable of making tunnels through cement bricks.

The sweeping and knocking sounds has stopped month ago, so good for me I guess.

May not be mice, it could even be rats. Rats have the ability to burrow through cements.

"I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that."

"I ain't such a saint that I can promise to risk my life for strangers. Neither am I scum enough to sit quietly by while people are getting hurt before my eyes"

DemonHide

DemonHide

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationTearing through the countryside

This is a good thread. More horror for the insatiable! I conjured this one up on the spot one day, with some edits. I don't read Stephen King stuff but someone who does happened to like it.

Spoiler