Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

plum_grass

plum_grass

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Hmmm...ch 53...I'm glad Alba isn't dead...although it's not looking too good for him >.<

you know, unless I forgot something, because I have no idea by what Ross means when he says he left his mana...Like, is it the blue fire we saw in the Mana Maker-kun? :3 Well, I just thought of something...but if Ross left it at the dimensional rift, and Alba is also stuck in the dimensional rift, maybe Alba will find it?

LOL, anyways, go, Foyfoy! xDDD Save Hime-chan!!! \(*> w <*)/ 

straygodess

straygodess

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

hmm but didn't Teufel say in his monologue that he could actually use his magic if he touched them? so someone could just move his hands for him..? anyways I'm excited for the next chapters I have seen some fanarts of I think revived Crea - white/blackish hair kinda like Rchimedes' but shorter and blue eyes - and Ros with the blue mana thing also Alba in a new cape and I really wanna know the details *w* 

does someone know how up-to-date the translation is to the manga? just out of curiosity I just wanna know what chapter the japanese are at

plum_grass

plum_grass

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

All I know is that Senyuu is continuing on to part 3. 

And well, I think part 2 ended really nicely. It was all pretty happy, except for Alba's mana problem xDD LOL. I guess it's just not a simple matter to seal it up or something.

And although that demon with the King's voice magic was a total false alarm villain, Elf seems to be planning something with Rchimedies...which I guess can only be found out if we can read part 3 LOL. Is Elf planning on reviving him?

I loved that extra at the end of chapter 60 as well! Especially the part with Samejima graduating in a day. He's too cool! > w < And it all just made perfect sense, LOL xDD

Well, I feel kind of bad for always blabbing on in here, but I felt like it would be nice to not leave this topic hanging when part 2 has just been finished. ^-^ Did I mention that it was just amazing? Glad that Crea returned! Senyuu is just too amazing!!! @ w @ I'm glad it's still continuing xDD

fullmetallizard

fullmetallizard

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationThe Dimensional Rift
Ah, yes chapter discussions. I keep forgetting that this is here. >_<'

So the almighty end to chapter 2. Whoo, that was pretty intense. Not what I was expecting, given the nature of Senyuu and everything. There were lots of feels and plot twists to be had, which kinda surprised me, but I loved it all.

But can we talk about November there at the end of ep. 61?

Did that not look like the revival of Rchimedes? With the red aura thing flaring up and stuff? I mean, he freakin' dug the bastard up! Like, no! Don't do that! Nonono. Rchimedes should be dead! That part's over and done with. Ross has even mourned, man. It was a touching moment. November can't just waltz in here, after it's all settled down, and bring the guy back to life! Argh, this is a major cliffhanger, guys. I am bothered by this. 0_o

Also I think it's kinda sad that Ross and Alba have parted ways. They better damn well meet back up in chapter 3. >A<

But I think it's fitting that Alba ends this chapter in a jail cell. Come full circle, have we? ;P

Anywho, I'm thrilled this is continuing. Keep up the awesome work everyone. This has basically become my life.

Kurumegane

Kurumegane

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 16 posts

NOBODY! IS! TALKING! ABOUT! THAT GRANDPA! IN ORIGINIA!

i want to know, did haruhara-sensei just killed him like that

gatesofhill

gatesofhill

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 40 posts

NOBODY! IS! TALKING! ABOUT! THAT GRANDPA! IN ORIGINIA!

i want to know, did haruhara-sensei just killed him like that

Don't worry~He will appear at Chapter 3 at a really unexpected...well,let's us just leave it at there~Don't wanna give spoilers~ :D 

FlyingPanda

FlyingPanda

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Spoilers!! well it's okay, now we don't have to worry about him :D I hope part 3 continues with the main cast because theres new characters and all.. I'm starting to think that maybe the main characters changed O.O I hope not...

steeve

steeve

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Spoilers!! well it's okay, now we don't have to worry about him :D I hope part 3 continues with the main cast because theres new characters and all.. I'm starting to think that maybe the main characters changed O.O I hope not...

SPOILERS!! They change their clothes again  :o

FlyingPanda

FlyingPanda

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

SPOILERS!! They change their clothes again  :o

Haha XD good one. Ross needed a change of clothes anyways. I'm amazed he wore a ragged shirt for a whole chapter :lol:

plum_grass

plum_grass

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

uh, is the granpa going to escape death by turning into a bishoujo or something? xDD

yeah, I hope part 3 will have the main cast too...although one of the new characters look a lot like Ross xDD

And even if Ross wore a ragged shirt, anything he wears would look good LOL

Lacquered Ice

Lacquered Ice

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

ooh that last panel. It didn't look like Alba and Shion in those bandages, maybe they've been kidnapped by Elf November, or perhaps they've snuck out of their beds, either way, I think this will get some kind of development

gatesofhill

gatesofhill

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 40 posts

Well,from chapter 50,I could guess it would be ended as:

1)Elf used the mana maker than had activated for thousand years too kill himself

Alba's mana make is the very first successful one that had made and used continuously fro a long time than other 2 mana maker,which may be a somewhat the only weapon that could kill Elf.Elf had waited for thousand of years and finally took out the mana maker inside Alba and use the power resided in it to kill himself,ending the thousand years of boring?

2)Just a "Death Takoyaki" strategy that fooled Alba

Elf is just faking his loss of blood and he would just stand up again and making some foolish/weird trap~

3)well,I don't know,got any more idea,everyone?

asdasd

asdasd

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 404 posts

^^^^

I vote 2.

gatesofhill

gatesofhill

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 40 posts

Referring that Elf is a normal human from the beginning,he maybe had similar stand./experience to Shion,

which would be Shion=Elf and Rchimedes=Alf~Maybe even the human world is created by this "Alf" ?

and Elf is trying to revive the power of mana in the world by revealing the secret of mana to Rchimedes?

Sakura Orihime

Sakura Orihime

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Brazil

Since chapter 4 started i tought it was a good idea to revive the tread (^-^)' no one said anything since june and all.....

now the discussion XD :  Seems like Elf came from the future to stop something from happening, also in the original timeline lake and his mother died and this cause Rchimedes to go crazy, he didn't hijack creasion body and ended up dead... ('-') and Alba was the 1st that created magic like Rchimedes and used it in everyday life (if using magic impacts the world how much impact it caused i wonder...) and Alf from the chap.3 looks like a prisioner, maybe when somebody magic is too powerfull they seal then or hedidi something? (e-e)' (<--- me basically saying the obvious XD)

Saizken

Saizken

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

The question I have in mind is, why Elf wanted to be killed by the hands of Alba (will probably be answerde in S4).
And also I want some Omake Questions D:

Sakura Orihime

Sakura Orihime

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Brazil

Well when Elf 'killed' Alba in the end of tha chap 3 he seems to have passed his mana to Alba and died because the mana sustented his ~2437years body so problably something either:

1) since with tha new chapters shows Alba was a researcher in Elf Timeline/Universe he could want to give it to one of magic pioneers to avoid something ... or;

2)In the old timeline/universe they needed this power to stop the 'worst' with but only got it when it was to late, so Elf traveled to Past/Alternate Universe to give the power to Alba and continued or break his Universe/Timeline loop  or just save it all or; 

3)They needed Alba in the future to stop the 'worst' but he alreadry dead so they sent Elf to past/another universe to prevent Alba death and stop/continue a loop or just save the future/other universe...(Elf age is ~2437y so Elf mana can maintain people alive for looong time) 

Just theories and especulation tough.... ah btw 1, 2 and 3 are similar but slight different. (took cho much time to write it all @-@)

Omakes are really funny... and the question  answer omakes too... not sure when there going to be another one tough...