Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

gatesofhill

gatesofhill

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 40 posts
Come now,discuss!
Let me know your feeling about certain character,prediction of the plot and anything about Senyuu~~

albatross

albatross

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I've seen a lot of pictures of Alba with a different eye color in tumblr so I think he did something in exchange for power in order to save Ros. I also read a doujinshi mentioning that Alba got a lot stronger :3 I have no clue who Teufel Diablos and Clara is. I'm also SUPER curious of Ros's background. 

gatesofhill

gatesofhill

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 40 posts

I've seen a lot of pictures of Alba with a different eye color in tumblr so I think he did something in exchange for power in order to save Ros. I also read a doujinshi mentioning that Alba got a lot stronger :3 I have no clue who Teufel Diablos and Clara is. I'm also SUPER curious of Ros's background. 

Haha,Alba is indeed exchanging his -beep- for power but that is just a -beep- by how he got that power~~

You don't know  Teufel Diablos!? ....You haven't watch the anime,right?...I suggest you go watch now,or else next chapter will make you -beep-~

Clare...well,he is -beep- ~~

(-beep- is spoiler prevention XD)

Koketokage

Koketokage

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBehind you XD

Well, after watching the anime I've seen many pictures on pixiv and I've already spoiled myself in niconico XD but since I can't read japanesse I haven't really understood what's going on with the story.... but that's why I'm really happy that the manga is being translated! Thank you very much! So I think something weird is going on between Ros and the Maou or the other demons... I'm not really sure... hmmm

silverbk201

silverbk201

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Teufel's character is so hilarious (we're gonna see him later).

I loved Rchi's family BTW. Her dad and mom is so... funny. Ahaha, really fun family.
Ros' just... mess up. And I can't wait to find Alba's.

Season 2 is awesome and more with season 3.

Spoiler

albatross

albatross

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Haha,Alba is indeed exchanging his -beep- for power but that is just a -beep- by how he got that power~~

You don't know  Teufel Diablos!? ....You haven't watch the anime,right?...I suggest you go watch now,or else next chapter will make you -beep-~

Clare...well,he is -beep- ~~

(-beep- is spoiler prevention XD)

I have seen the anime and I've re-watched for God knows how many times. I understand that he's the head butler but is that it? With all the plot twists that Haruhara Robinson has been throwing at us I'd expect HIM to be a demon too. 

gatesofhill

gatesofhill

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 40 posts

Hehe,believe me~The head butler will exceed your expectation if this is the extent of you imagination~~XDXD

plum_grass

plum_grass

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Umm...all I know is that Teufel is funny...orz 

About the latest chapter, ch 23...I am so confused xD How are Crea/Clare (or Ross as he's called now ):3) and Shion still alive? I know that Ross' magic was anything he wanted according to the anime, so he could heal Alba when he was sliced in half but...did someone heal the two of them? The only one I know that could is Rchimedes...

LOL, I can't wait for the next chapter

But I think the Grandpa is hilarious...poor Alba xD

ThatMartianGirl

ThatMartianGirl

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

About the latest chapter, ch 23...I am so confused xD How are Crea/Clare (or Ross as he's called now ):3) and Shion still alive? I know that Ross' magic was anything he wanted according to the anime, so he could heal Alba when he was sliced in half but...did someone heal the two of them? The only one I know that could is Rchimedes...

LOL, I can't wait for the next chapter

I think it was Sion's friend, "Ros" (as he was called) was the one that healed them

Maybe when he became the final ingredient to make magic, he got magic power himself...which he then used to heal himself and Sion. I mean, he did have that mark on his hand, which was the same mark that Ros had after his armor fell off when he saved Alba. Maybe that mark indicates magic or something?

For me, the thing that confused me most was Janua at the end. Until I talked with my friends about it, I thought they were still in the past and that Janua was a tomato farmer before he was a demon and that there was mixed up time travel or something like that which brought Ruki to the past. 

anon2854

anon2854

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

It's hard to discuss much, I've been spoiled for most of the big plot points.

Happy to see Janua and Rchi-tan. Right before the tl came out, I was wondering what had happened to the rest of the characters.

plum_grass

plum_grass

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Even with spoilers from fanart, I still don't know how it happens xD

For me, the thing that confused me most was Janua at the end. Until I talked with my friends about it, I thought they were still in the past and that Janua was a tomato farmer before he was a demon and that there was mixed up time travel or something like that which brought Ruki to the past. 

I thought that too at first! xD But then again, Alba isn't even in the past, he's in a dream with the Grandpa's magic, right? But all the same, I'm really happy as well to see Janua and Ruki again! :333 Seeing them appear, I'm guessing that they needs Janua's magic to go around and find Alba. or something...

steeve

steeve

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Naaaaaaaaaw, Alba is always thinking of Ros <3 maybe that thing with the old man wasn't just some misunderstanding

Speaking of Ros *clears throat* PLEASE RELEASE THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WITH ROS AND ELF FIGHTING IN THE DIMENSION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THOSE CHAPTERS ARE WHY I LOVE ELF SO FREAKING MUCH!

PLEASE!

PLEASE!!

PLEASE!!!

PLEASE!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!

Also that Mortmome dude seems pretty cool, i really like the amount of detail that went into his design :P

gatesofhill

gatesofhill

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 40 posts

Haha,for now I think you guys should watch the final 3 episode of Senyuu Anime~

Try to think again of every reaction and line that Ross had said in those episode,you will discover many things~~

Then your heart will be crashed to pieces~ :mellow:  :batoto_019: 

plum_grass

plum_grass

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Wow, everything just got more complicated...but really cool too *-* But anyways... we can get more hints about this mystery with Ross with the last three anime eps...and I guess it's sad? x.x

Well this is just a wild guess, but from this latest chapter, if we didn't just suddenly flashback to a year ago when Ross disappeared to seal Rchimedes again, then that means that whatever magic that Ross is going to use is still taking time? Ross mentioned that he still had time when he attacked Elf. Since the dimensional rift has a different, faster time from the outside world, they might still be in there awake! O.O

...please, someone smarter than me, make more sense of it... OTL

All that aside, I totally don't blame that cow for falling in love with Janua. He's so cute! x3 Now I guess Alba and co will look for a demon with the magic to take souls out of people's bodies...

(I don't want to double-post =.=;;) So thank you for all the new chapters! I'm so glad Ros is back! xDD

Edited by december_raine, 31 December 2013 - 07:22 PM.

plum_grass

plum_grass

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Wow, so much has happened in these chapters.... @ o @

The scene with Foyfoy and his sister is really touching...I guess Teufel will save the day? xD Because Alba and co. need Teufel's magic, I'm hoping that Hime-chan and everyone reunites soon! :DDD

It seems like it'll be even more interesting now! Haruhara Robinson is amazing *0* 

FlyingPanda

FlyingPanda

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I love every chapter of this series!! I was so touched between the two sibilings!! TAT Teufel is soo cool!! I can't seem to choose my favorite character. Everyone has their own awkward and cools side to them XD Haruhara Robinson is so talented at creating characters!!

plum_grass

plum_grass

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

I know, I can't choose a favorite character either xD 

But...wow, the drill guy has such a cool power! I was completely surprised. :3 But...but someone is going to die?! They ominously show Foyfoy, Hime-chan, Teufel and Ares...I don't want any of them to die! >.<

Of course, how accurate is the clairvoyance? It doesn't seem like the drill guy (sorry, I forgot his name...Mortimer? xD idk) can see everything that's going to happen since he doesn't specify who...but I think that if anyone dies, it would be April since he's in the monster's body...(×_×;)

Of couse, Rchimedes does say that he's going to kill a lot of humans, so I guess there is a huge chance that someone is going to die >.<

Velvedeer

Velvedeer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationIsamu

I REALLY HOPE NO ONE DIES or at least let the person dying be a random bystander not an important chara. S-sorry bg characters. And OLD MAN NOOOO I'M SO SAD DEMON KING WHY D: 

Cliffhanger why must you destroy me like this

"Exams/Finals are coming up soon."

tumblr_mz0g2ooPDG1toaxy5o1_500.gif

plum_grass

plum_grass

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Alba poofs away again! Wait, unless he's dead? :0 Is this where Alba gets the different eye color and cloak? :? Or am I going too fast here >.>

It looks like they still can't beat the demon lord! But Alba was really cool in these chapters...Ross looked surprised. :3 I like how the serious moments are appearing and then getting killed again by Rchimedes... xDD But urghhh...this just makes me more desperate for the next chapter...xDD Anyways, it seems like the heroes are going to have to retreat again >.<

fullmetallizard

fullmetallizard

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationThe Dimensional Rift

Okay, end of chapter 52. This seems like a pretty dead Alba to me... And I mean we all know he can't REALLY be dead, but I'm struggling to think of ways he could have survived that or revive from that.

And I think we've all seen the fan art of Alba in a cape with two different coloured eyes... I'm thinking THAT might make an appearance soon, though I don't know how or why. Kinda excited though. (If you know, don't tell me. I want it to be a surprise.)

And to leave off, where has November been during all of this? I would think he'd be around, you know?

Also, has Alba always been left handed?

Edited by fullmetallizard, 30 January 2014 - 02:53 AM.