Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Future Abilities

Future Abilities Stats Spells

• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic

inbetweenaction

inbetweenaction

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Not really anything to do with Future Abilities but I think that Jee-Han should raise all his skills to at least level 5. Except for Fool's Act and Dish Washing. Even if he is more focused on his long range mana skills, but having his close combat abilities around level 5 would be beneficial with the synergy bonuses they can receive.

Think about it. Sword Mastery, Chunbu Sword Technique, Power Strike, Chunbu Foot Technique, and Chunbu Breathing Technique all at least at level 5. The Sword skills are very synergistic, combined with Power Strike, and further enhanced by the remaining Chunbu techniques when they are activated. Those bonuses would stack up nicely. Really well. Jee-Han has proven that with an hour or two of hard work he can raise a skill to level 5 fairly easily. It would give him more combat options I think.

Are you kiding? Fool's act is a great skill, embarrassing yes, but great. it's a ranged skill that targets multiple opponents and makes them confused. untill he can make bind multitarget, Fool's act should be among his core skills.

atleast from a powergamer perspective, and when your life is on the line, you don't have the luxury of playing any other way until you are highlevel.

and Dishwashing is also a great skill to lv up, since it freeing up time to train other skills, but yeah, it can wait

juberval

juberval

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Are you kiding? Fool's act is a great skill, embarrassing yes, but great. it's a ranged skill that targets multiple opponents and makes them confused. untill he can make bind multitarget, Fool's act should be among his core skills.

atleast from a powergamer perspective, and when your life is on the line, you don't have the luxury of playing any other way until you are highlevel.

and Dishwashing is also a great skill to lv up, since it freeing up time to train other skills, but yeah, it can wait

If the duration of it is something like the mana rope it might really be a better ability. 

inbetweenaction

inbetweenaction

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

If the duration of it is something like the mana rope it might really be a better ability. 

actually, no. if bind would only hold them (higher lv manarope) then it inflicts a better cc status (helpless compered to confused) . still, an aoe cc is to prefer before a single target cc

Calmandweak

Calmandweak

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

actually, no. if bind would only hold them (higher lv manarope) then it inflicts a better cc status (helpless compered to confused) . still, an aoe cc is to prefer before a single target cc

personally i think he should use fool act as a setting to then start bind. first zone confusion for 1-3 seconds then targeted cc. i never think dynasty warrior like because i think if you let yourself be surrounded by crowd of ennemies by rushing like a morron you're already screwed, but if you have 2-3 opponent not yet in the middle of fighting before they split appart and surround you you should confuse them enough time to do something. life changing to hit with a quick starting move like a drawdash or a iai technique or simply bind.

:batoto_001:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :batoto_018:  Ooooooh cute cuddly animals ^^.....let's cook them   :)

"When faced with the unknown do not despair, always smash it and consider what you've done when you Sober up" First Verset of the Lonely Old Ranting Drunk, aka Lord

ogman20

ogman20

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

mana rope + life drain = damn i cant break free all my strength is gone?

Eria

Eria

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Locationnext to the carrots (I'm a potato right?)

I think mp and hp recovery would be beneficial cause with so many active abilities his mana is drained fast.

Something else that suits an int character is illusions.Furthermore I think he should icrease his dodging skill or his speed..... :/

NoxDancer

NoxDancer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

I think getting more into the spirit realm would be pretty cool, he has an earth spirit as an ally, but what about using his magic to modify spirits? to buff/debuff them? in my mind I see him doing this with manachords, weaving them into the souls of others, or as an offensive... Being able to unweave other objects/spirits in general and be able to use the energy made in other spells, or to make new objects/beings

bkaa22

bkaa22

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 219 posts

Basically, since he can manipulate mana in anyway he sees fit to create skills I would just have him create skills like crazy. Anything that he can think of. He plays lots of games, so find the best part of those games that he would be able to create a skill.

I think some kind of cloaking or obscuring skill would be nice. Mana Fog. Or something like that. Using his mana to create a dense fog obscuring the vision of his enemies. Something like that.

Calmandweak

Calmandweak

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

do you think he can make trigger spells. like activation under certain conditions? creating a mana cloud one spell. creating a spell permeation system (dunno how) then creating a mana bolt containing mana fog in it,  the trigger being mana fog trigger itself at the point of impact when mana bolt explode?

trigger and mixing should enhance drastically his already numerous possibilitys. trap lifedraining manarope nest jumping on you when you touch a mana string. spinning mana bolt (without the spinning) exploding when you step on the earth affinity infused soil....etc...

Edited by Calmandweak, 24 June 2014 - 10:53 PM.

:batoto_001:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :batoto_018:  Ooooooh cute cuddly animals ^^.....let's cook them   :)

"When faced with the unknown do not despair, always smash it and consider what you've done when you Sober up" First Verset of the Lonely Old Ranting Drunk, aka Lord

junyortrakr

junyortrakr

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts

Triggering spells would be nice. Another relatively basic one would  be a spinning mana arrow that exploded after penetrating the target or simply having a short delay then exploding.

Calmandweak

Calmandweak

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

Triggering spells would be nice. Another relatively basic one would  be a spinning mana arrow that exploded after penetrating the target or simply having a short delay then exploding.

and since the spel cost nothing for ten arrow, what about spinning mana arrow that trigger from spinning mana arrow ? 110 arrow in one spell ^^ if infusing cost 5 mana, and he infuse ten time spinning mana arrow in itself it would be still cheap ^^.

Zarko

Zarko

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

and since the spel cost nothing for ten arrow, what about spinning mana arrow that trigger from spinning mana arrow ? 110 arrow in one spell ^^ if infusing cost 5 mana, and he infuse ten time spinning mana arrow in itself it would be still cheap ^^.

yeah that would be nice, but i think that's more for a D&D game than a korean mmorpg...

I think he should create AOE skills and kill many enemies at once (or bind more enemies).

I would level up ID CREATE to add bonus into dungeons like "+10% vs zombies" or "-10% skill mana cost" and of course to slow down time and then start farming weakened monsters with AOE skills to level up or just training some other skill putting a bonus like "+10% exp when using X skill".

Edited by Zarko, 28 June 2014 - 09:20 PM.

ogman20

ogman20

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

He is going to take the black demons curse into himself. BUT his hp regen is going to be higher than the amount it takes away. So its like YOUR MINE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

That would probably give him an affinity to darkness and demons, and even if he does lose more life force than his HP regen can deal with, he still has the Life Drain skill and can make Zombie Instance Illusion Barriers with his ID Create skill.

Not sure how he'd be effected by the cold debuff though, would the curse ever get that bad? Maybe he could use his Soul Recovery skill to heal the cold without removing the curse entirely.

The only real problem then would be the chance to have his VIT permanently lowered, since he'd then have to train or use the extra points gained at level up to replenish it.

Skalsar

Skalsar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

That would probably give him an affinity to darkness and demons, and even if he does lose more life force than his HP regen can deal with, he still has the Life Drain skill and can make Zombie Instance Illusion Barriers with his ID Create skill.

Not sure how he'd be effected by the cold debuff though, would the curse ever get that bad? Maybe he could use his Soul Recovery skill to heal the cold without removing the curse entirely.

The only real problem then would be the chance to have his VIT permanently lowered, since he'd then have to train or use the extra points gained at level up to replenish it.

It is also possible that he would build up his resistance to that pretty fast. Like his physical resistance. If he can survive it for a bit, it should work out pretty well. So his VIT should not be permanently in danger, only at the beginning. Would be pretty funny. :)

But I do not understand why he has not build a AOE Skill or something like a Manablade that moves around him and can be controlled like a mana-rope. He could sit down in Zombie IDs and just wait for the Zombies to run into the blades. Maybe combine it with a skill to get the attention of a group of Zombies. Grind his way through the things they drop till his mastery is high enough to go to the next ID. Meditating for mana while the blade just moves around him.

On another note.. Why not put the curse in an empty soul stone and save it for later. Maybe for crafting or something.

Edited by Skalsar, 06 July 2014 - 10:08 AM.

Inuzuka

Inuzuka

Potato

• Members
  • 182 posts

On another note.. Why not put the curse in an empty soul stone and save it for later. Maybe for crafting or something.

That's a cool idea, I wish I'd thought of it.

JackApostrophe

JackApostrophe

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 315 posts

Pretty sure that Soul Stones are destroyed when Jee-Han uses them. Standard game rules, remember.

But I'm 100% certain that he could learn to store curses in items. He might have to level up Crafting first, though. Maybe there's pertinent information in the magic book he hasn't yet read.

I thought I was the only one who believed Fool's Act has a lot of potential...

Edited by JackApostrophe, 07 July 2014 - 06:05 PM.

Panthertwat

Panthertwat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts

I want him to make a new ability called dexterious mouth.

Able to move mouth 5% faster lvl 1

Dex stat also impacts movement speed.

Not only does this help him speak his voice comands faster, it will also help him out with his bro-mance

Calmandweak

Calmandweak

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts

I want him to make a new ability called dexterious mouth.

Able to move mouth 5% faster lvl 1

Dex stat also impacts movement speed.

Not only does this help him speak his voice comands faster, it will also help him out with his bro-mance

or simply with girls....by mastering this skill plus his breathing he will have a good vocalisation and have a good reputation in the girls circle, only problem is that if known (afterall he knows he's monitored and still openly demonstrate his system) it will enhance his value on the slave market...and the straight jeehan could be capture for bromance...poor soul

then by mixing this skill he could expand to dexterious finger to play guitar obviously.

And then become a singer, next illusion skills can be named by stuff he'll likely say in his song and he'd have his songs pyrotechnics.

Edited by Calmandweak, 08 July 2014 - 01:23 PM.

Panthertwat

Panthertwat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts

Hope he gets Yunhon basics Martial Arts, so that he stacks passives.

This would be obtained by healing the clan members injured by the black summoner.

This would also give him fire affinity

Then for him to make a fire AOE and demolish weaker ID creates like the zombies.... Worthless ability in actual combat with people from the abyss, but I think it would be cool art.

After he gets the money for the oger panites and the Oger mallet from chunbunmoon.

I want to see him buy some more skill books from the Abyss Auction... maybe a familiar....

I would be happy if he gets the 4 basic elemental summoning: Even though he could do it through training, 3k-4k worth to get 10 affinity in all of them.

Then if he figues out how to mix the elements:

Fire + Earth = Glass > Fire than earth < Magma

Fire + Wind = Explosion > Fire than Wind < Smoke

Water + Wind = Ice > Water than Wind < Fog/Cloud

Water + Earth = Swamp > Water than Earth < Nature/Growth

Or give him Electricity and cool drawings.