Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Winter Anime 2013

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

the good stuff is getting rarer and rarer each year...

trying to take an optimistic approach to selection doesn't help much either. but i did it anyway.

Spoiler

NoboriRyu

NoboriRyu

Potato

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationGermany

Well maybe we are just getting older and older and the younger audience likes it more ^_^

but tbh the quality of anime each year has been the same for some time now. Every now and then there is a really good one but that's about it.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I see episode one of Witchcraft Works is out, I'm probably going to watch that one. I'm interested to see how it stacks up against the manga........there so much detail to the art in the print version I'm curious what the anime will look like. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

I see episode one of Witchcraft Works is out, I'm probably going to watch that one. I'm interested to see how it stacks up against the manga........there so much detail to the art in the print version I'm curious what the anime will look like. 

I just say it this evening it okay, I enjoy it to some extend, but I`ll keep on watching as per my policy to finish what I started

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I just say it this evening it okay, I enjoy it to some extend, but I`ll keep on watching as per my policy to finish what I started

Yeah, I watched it too, I'd seen the ep uploaded but it hadn't been dubbed yet then. It was good, lots of action and detailed animation..........of course for me I really liked the beginning of the story too, so yeah, I'll have to see some more of it to get a better idea of how much I really like it.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

NoboriRyu

NoboriRyu

Potato

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationGermany

Still waiting for some more aniem episodes of this season (approx about 9th January?) so I can start my blog posts about them haha :D

⚡lightning07⚡

⚡lightning07⚡

Potato

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • LocationParadise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Not the best season that is for sure. Spring is going to be better in my opinion. SO far, Only Witchcraft Works and Seitokai Yakuindomo * have peaked my interest since I read Witchcraft Works and watched the first season of Seitokai Yakuindomo *. Other than that, maybe but unlikely Saikin Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga, Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta, and Sakura Works. In my opinion, the SAO OVA could have been much better. It was mostly just a recap. Other than the fanservice, if you have read the LN, it was really boring. 

Edited by lightning07, 08 January 2014 - 02:52 AM.

output_WD8IW0_zps24b345ad.gif
This amazing signature was made by Viscoun.

Miki

Miki

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • LocationIn the trash....

mahou sensou is very good also hamatora the animation is also pretty good

tumblr_mj1tf4Zx0V1s6wcafo1_500.gif                             tumblr_nda9f1laEv1s74qeso2_250.png

Spoiler

Alcruid

Alcruid

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • Locationsomewheeeeere... over the rainbow, way up high ~

I actually really like this season, not as much as the last though, but it's prolly because lately I've just been in an anime mood and most I follow are still from last season too I guess

Of this list I'm watching Noragami, Nobunagun, Hamatora and Mahou Sensou, with the last one because I want to see how it ends. Ah wait that's only 3.5, meaning this season really leeches of the last o.O

Thaeria2.gif

My webcomic (action | fantasy | adventure | mystery) on Batoto (image)

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/sp/thaeria-dancing-with-the-devil-r11374

Hear me sing and help me grow and improve! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGBxlhBeruObuKrVkQaTRtw

Alcruid | Al | Alc | Altan | Alcchan

Spoiler