Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Alibaba's Household

magi alibaba

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ayanchua

ayanchua

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts

Ciao ~ 
So the topic is about Alibaba's Household. Firstly we have Morgiana of course, I've been re-reading the past chapters and I'be stumbled upon people who I think will be part of his household in the future. 
The first one's would be the Pirate Kids, the children that they fought with when they are leaving for Sindria. 

Here: 

Spoiler

Yeah, and the one from the Coliseum too. The monkey looking one (?). 

So what's yours?

" Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. "

Tamajin

Tamajin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Maybe Toto, and as you said Olba. I doubt that all of the pirate kids would be part of his household since they're usually small in number. It's probably safe to say that the monkey won't be part of his household though.

Portgas D. Itachi

Portgas D. Itachi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Unless you are Hakuei, isn't it 1 household vassal/member per metal vessel? Sinbad has 7 vessels and therefore 7 members, Kouen has 3 vessels so he has 3 members etc. right?

Tenshing

Tenshing

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

Unless you are Hakuei, isn't it 1 household vassal/member per metal vessel? Sinbad has 7 vessels and therefore 7 members, Kouen has 3 vessels so he has 3 members etc. right?

Nope, Sinbad's baal vessel has 3 household member (Jafar, Masrur, and Drakon) so it should be possible for metal vessel to have more than 1 household vassal, unless Hakuei I guess.

tommytai

tommytai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Toto and olba confirmed

Alcruid

Alcruid

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • Locationsomewheeeeere... over the rainbow, way up high ~

I would have liked all five of the pirate kids to begome part of his household, for some reason I really like Bridget and the eyepatch kid even though they have rarely had some screentime. Looking forward to this arc :)

Thaeria2.gif

My webcomic (action | fantasy | adventure | mystery) on Batoto (image)

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/sp/thaeria-dancing-with-the-devil-r11374

Hear me sing and help me grow and improve! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGBxlhBeruObuKrVkQaTRtw

Alcruid | Al | Alc | Altan | Alcchan

Spoiler