Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Released chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

Nyuu3

Nyuu3

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts

Two options I'm seeing: either Kaneki dies or Touka comes sweeping in to the rescue. Touka seemed primed to do something when she last made an appearance, and from a meta standpoint, right now would be a pretty ideal time to put the two back together. And this isn't the kind of thing where Kaneki can just walk it off (lots of buildup, end of the volume, it would be way too cheap for him to just heal by himself and walk away).

Kaneki isn't gonna die, but Touka would. Better stay away. My guess is Kaneki's gonna get captured as quinque material. Would also be a good opportunity to bring back Arata, or whatever's left of him. Maybe Yomo, the One-eyed owl (?) or someone completely unexpected could bail Kaneki out even now, but I find it unlikely.

Still, his development was headed towards a balance between his ghoul and human side. If he comes out of all this in better shape...wow, dude.

Kail

Kail

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 14 posts

also be a good opportunity to bring back Arata, or whatever's left of him.

Hmm I always assumed he was dead. But your right, it'd make sense if he is alive somewhere being farmed for his armor quinque.

gbmoney92

gbmoney92

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

Isn't Kaneki the MC though I mean the whole story was about him becoming a ghoul and if it ends then who do we follow some new ghoul NO!!! I want Kaneki and Touka to make ghoul babies!!!

cbfacc57-3d5e-4fd6-a8e8-2bf80ae0622d.jpg

Thatoneguy27

Thatoneguy27

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
I just found my new best friend... You took the words right out of my mouth gbmoney92

Rak_Wrath

Rak_Wrath

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts

after 118 was released, i read through the 20 chapters... i love this manga so much, every time i think it's heading in a cliche direction it surprises me.

Edited by Rak_Wrath, 29 August 2014 - 01:22 AM.

~I am RaLeader~

~A true leader of these troubled times~

alexsilener

alexsilener

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLiiiiiimbo

he can't possibly be alive now. that last page seriously destroyed all hope.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Says you alex. Theres still a chance he lives, a pretty good one as a MC.

Anddo

Anddo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

Come on guys, there's no way he'll die. This whole manga so far has been one big self-deprecation story. There's no way Ishida will kill the MC when he hasn't squeezed every last drop of angst from within him.

sir-luffy

sir-luffy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

hay guys

i have a question!

is the manga more interesting then the anime ?

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

hay guys

i have a question!

is the manga more interesting then the anime ?

I would say: Yes!
Because the manga has "deeper contains" than the anime < Best choice to follow the story thoroughly

Edited by Jassim Al-Madeh, 31 August 2014 - 10:42 AM.

Can't decide

favole

favole

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,050 posts

ARgh! We're missing chapter 132 in English, and I was almost done with catching up...!

I really like the Anteiku battle arc.

btw I just read 133 without 132 and I'm just deaaad: that professor from CCG's lab killed me, the guy has just the most perfect timing ever. He killed me!

sir-luffy

sir-luffy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I would say: Yes!
Because the manga has "deeper contains" than the anime < Best choice to follow the story thoroughly

thanks!

and i heard that the anime didn't follow the original material !

is it true ?

baccanoa!

baccanoa!

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationHype train

thanks!

and i heard that the anime didn't follow the original material !

is it true ?

It's not true. The only changes they made are skipping some details and switching the arcs around ( like the Gourmet arc and Hinami arc). I would recommend watching the anime till the end and then read the manga because reading the manga now would only soil your fun in anime.

sir-luffy

sir-luffy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

It's not true. The only changes they made are skipping some details and switching the arcs around ( like the Gourmet arc and Hinami arc). I would recommend watching the anime till the end and then read the manga because reading the manga now would only soil your fun in anime.

I think i'll do that

sumusikoo

sumusikoo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

He won't die, this isn't Akame ga Kill where main characters die every single episode.

This is an awesome manga regardless, I may have misread but I believe I've seen the real OWL arriving to the battle, he might have brought more backup and I can see Touka's brother helping Kaneki or perhaps Tsukiyama which has been always covering Kaneki's back, I doubt he'd be the one to save him but there's still a chance. I highly doubt that he will die or even be captured.

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain
It's not very rare to see hard or weird written sentences, even in the releases from Twisted Hel.
Is the cause... My bad English? Translating too fast? Ishida's writing style? I wonder.

P.S. I don't mean that the sentences are wrong for sure, but hard for me to understand sometimes.
Can't decide

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

Oh...  :o It seems to me that Twisted Hel are having a hard time, translating the manga very fast...
Normally they are able to cope with that...

Edited by Jassim Al-Madeh, 09 December 2014 - 03:49 PM.

Can't decide