Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Remove group star rating

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Best I can offer you is removal button and display of the vote on the group page itself. Because the rating system is part of the IP.C which is obviously something made by IP and not me. But the records, and all that backend stuff will still be there.

Thanks! I think display of the vote (or # of votes) on the group page itself could be helpful from a reader's perspective. Page layout wise, currently the follow count is just above the rating stars. Might be some trouble to find space for another number or an Amazon-style horizontal bar chart, if that's what's pre-built from IP. If reps. of the scanlation groups would also find this feedback helpful, then it might be worth adding to the to do list.

Thanks for all the amazing work you do to make this place so welcoming.

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA

If reps. of the scanlation groups would also find this feedback helpful, then it might be worth adding to the to do list.

*Daktyl198 is an administrator of two scanlation groups*

As a scan group owner, I couldn't give two s**ts about the group ratings *shrug*

I seriously just completely ignore the group rating. Really the only thing I use the group pages for are finding their website or finding other series that they do. I just don't see the point in rating an entire group over a single chapter/series, and even if all of their stuff is bad, who cares? They still released it for you :/

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^

Raine

Raine

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 78 posts
  • LocationOn Goku's cloud

Best I can offer you is removal button and display of the vote on the group page itself. Because the rating system is part of the IP.C which is obviously something made by IP and not me. But the records, and all that backend stuff will still be there.

That'd be better than no change at all, so yes to that please.
tumblr_inline_mjs0gfhkpw1qdlkyg.gif

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!

Gone.

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Gone.

Hell yes.

Dafortminor

Dafortminor

Omnipotence

• Global Mods
  • 752 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Locked Topic Since issue at hand has been resolved.

-Daffy

Best and fastest way to contact me is via Discord: Daffy#9194.