Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Oga or Takamiya

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Poll: Oga or Takamiya? (101 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would you rather see win?

1. Oga (56 votes [55.45%])

Percentage of vote: 55.45%

2. Takamiya (9 votes [8.91%])

Percentage of vote: 8.91%

3. Draw/Unresolved (9 votes [8.91%])

Percentage of vote: 8.91%

4. I don't give two $h!ts. As long as the fight is very epic (27 votes [26.73%])

Percentage of vote: 26.73%

Vote Guests cannot vote

kazumakiryu

kazumakiryu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMY

Even if Takamiya win, he will never get the true win. he win with the help of himekawa. meh if that gonna happen. even takamiya know who actually the real winner.

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

Despite the votes, it seems like a lot of you guys commenting want Takamiya to win. The way it is right now, I wouldn't be satisfied with a Takamiya victory. Quite possibly, both of them will team up. This manga isn't like the first chapters of Initial D, when you were really nervous that Akina's Panda Trueno might lose a match on his mountain. It's been pretty chill, and I don't mind it. The manga's good even without the threat of Oga losing. Although this isn't much like Onepunch-Man, I want to bring up the point that most people don't really expect or hope for Saitama to ever lose a fight because it's just fine the way it is. I'm kind of like that for Oga. He does sweat more, though.

That bolded part, we chose our sides before the events that are currently happening.

Now many of us are expecting and want Oga and Takamiya to team up and wreck everyone together (Saotome Disciples make the word "badass" look like an insult)

That aside, the difference is, Onepunchman is literally almost assuredly supposed to be taken without any kind of serious note whatsoever for Saitama.

Beelzebub is different. Though it COULD have been just a case, the author Tamura wasn't able to keep it that way. He added the extra serious spice, the serious epic moments, moments that are actually sad (like Takamiya's past or Furuichi's discrimination), as well as intense moral viewpoints. Those moments shouldn't be in a series that is supposed to be just laugh and fighting.

So if anything, Tamura brought this upon himself, hence why he needs an Oga loss. He can't stop halfway, he's gotta run the full mile now.

Even if Takamiya win, he will never get the true win. he win with the help of himekawa. meh if that gonna happen. even takamiya know who actually the real winner.

Well, I'm sure Takamiya wouldn't take this chance to fight Oga. Because seriously, and there should be no reason anyone should disagree, if Takamiya did pull a d*ck move and fought Oga without Complete Daddy Switch (We'll just call it CDS), Takamiya would easily kill Oga.

And that is a no-no. So if anything they're gonna team up.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
Idc if Takamiya loses or wins. I could care less if he teams up with Oga. What I want now is for Himekawa to SUFFER!!! I want him to be brought to the point of near death, and sent to Hell so the Demon King can show him not to mess with Beel. Hell, if En or Behemoth extracted some kind of revenge, that'd be pretty sweet (literally; a family or friend of the family returning just to teach the enemy some manners would be awesome and kind of nice).

Also, it's obvious at this point that Furuichi isn't gonna survive
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

kazumakiryu

kazumakiryu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMY

after i read the latest chapter. i taken back that takiyama feel bad if playing dirty. he a dick to the core. haha

Raleader

Raleader

Potato

• Members
  • 167 posts

ut honestly, and I'm probably in the minority on this, I really would rather have Takamiya beat Oga. Using pure logic, Oga is going against someone who's had more experience than him. And this isn't a matter of standing on a certain pedestal that ignores experience anymore (Ex. Oga and Nasu).

using pure logic... i dont see how the situation shifted from oga beeing the strongest by far (exept toujou of course) even without demonic power, to now sudenly after a short time, ishiyama's student's all can use demonic powers, all have lots of trainng etc. were were them before? i dont mind oga and the rest facing stronger oponents but the power up curve this guy had is a lilttle bit too steep.

phisical strenght alone, oga was the strongest. then he started using demonic powers and has been training and defeating really strong oponents all the time. and from nowere, everybody has demons and know how to use their powers better than oga and the rest.

i know this is fantacy, but it should have some internal coherence.

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

using pure logic... i dont see how the situation shifted from oga beeing the strongest by far (exept toujou of course) even without demonic power, to now sudenly after a short time, ishiyama's student's all can use demonic powers, all have lots of trainng etc. were were them before? i dont mind oga and the rest facing stronger oponents but the power up curve this guy had is a lilttle bit too steep.

phisical strenght alone, oga was the strongest. then he started using demonic powers and has been training and defeating really strong oponents all the time. and from nowere, everybody has demons and know how to use their powers better than oga and the rest.

i know this is fantacy, but it should have some internal coherence.

? What do you mean? The only reason it shifted from Oga dominating to Oga struggling is because he never crossed against a guy like Takamiya before. That's about it. I understand what you mean by the sudden shift, but that happens a lot in series. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That aside, anyone notice when Oga was getting his ass beaten by Takamiya this chapter, he was like "is he still gaining more power?"

Is that like, Oga basically saying the same thing Takamiya kept saying to Oga about "he's still getting stronger"? If it is, what if after Kanzaki gets Beel back for Oga,

A Revamped Oga vs. A Stronger Takamiya = The Greatest Battle We've Seen in Beelzebub So Far?

I really doubt it though. At this point, seeing Takamiya being such an ass to take the chance here, I think the moment Oga gets his powers back, he's gonna send Takamiya flying 7 and a half circuits across Earth in one punch.................................which is to me, a no-no

Or perhaps one of my theories are right, where Takamiya is acting like he's beating down Oga but eventually he'll turn sides?????? nvm, i highly doubt that too.....I guess I'm just irritated someone like Takamiya is on the verge of humiliation during the next 1-2 chapters..

Minkiu

Minkiu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Why do you think Takamiya will turn sides? May I lost something? Or it's just as the begining of the series when, everyone ended up being underling of Oga, is that what you mean? (Or because of the Saotomes relation?)

Considering Himekawa's way of thinking, his aim being set on the "company" wouldn't be that rare, though this time feels different, he's going way too far for a "double-agent" work :[

And being all Oga's crew beaten to pulp, what makes you think Kanzaki will achieve it? It's like every-fucking person will be aiming at him, and he no longer has the crest :/

And now I totally want that Oga rips Takamiya apart haha

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

And now I totally want that Oga rips Takamiya apart haha

But first he needts to pulverize Himekawa! I really hope someone like Behemoth will appear and teach Himekawa that the Demon Lord should not be trifled with. And on that topic, how will Hilda react?

Also, I like how Takamiya says that he's not strong enough to fight Fuji. I knew the guy was tough. After all, he's named AFTER A FREAKIN' MOUNTAIN!!

Edited by MrAnarchist, 01 August 2013 - 05:23 PM.

So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

25thIremi

25thIremi

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 423 posts

I'm hoping that the "it" Oga said he was starting to lose is something other than consciousness.

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

Why do you think Takamiya will turn sides? May I lost something? Or it's just as the begining of the series when, everyone ended up being underling of Oga, is that what you mean? (Or because of the Saotomes relation?)

1.) Simply because the both of them are Saotome's disciples.

2.) Takamiya is an amazing character made by Tamura, and the author should be able to realize his potential. As such, instead of fodderizing him as an antagonist, he should hold Takamiya's potential strongly by making him have a Goku-Vegeta or Naruto-Gaara (either relationship is fine) friendship with Oga.

Oh, and it's not that I think Takamiya will turn sides, it's just that I hope so...............I mean considering what's happened, Takamiya will most likely get humiliated or something

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

1.) Simply because the both of them are Saotome's disciples.
2.) Takamiya is an amazing character made by Tamura, and the author should be able to realize his potential. As such, instead of fodderizing him as an antagonist, he should hold Takamiya's potential strongly by making him have a Goku-Vegeta or Naruto-Gaara (either relationship is fine) friendship with Oga.

Oh, and it's not that I think Takamiya will turn sides, it's just that I hope so...............I mean considering what's happened, Takamiya will most likely get humiliated or something

Fuji was also one of Saotome's students, that doesnt mean Takamiya and him are buddies. What needs to be reminded is the "political" power versus the actual strength of a character/group. Takamiya is the "Emperor" with nearly everyone being his subordinate, but he admits he stands no chance against Fuji. When I think about it, Himekawa seems like he'll backstab Takamiya JUST to earn the "throne". But that's only because of his ambitious personality. Takamiya and Fuji (along with all the other new gang leaders) want to be on the top, whereas Oga (for the most part) is just the target because he was the former #1. And this is WHEN we remove the Solomon Company and whatever the hell is going on in Hell. Then comes in the demons, who's contracted to who, yada yada yada. Bottom line: Takamiya wants to beat Fuji, Oga wants.......what Oga wants, and everyone else want to be the top in both "political" and actual power. So the main targets are Takamiya (who stands on the political top), Fuji (who seems to be on the top in terms of strength), and Oga (who just hates people messing with Beel ^_^)

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

Fuji was also one of Saotome's students, that doesnt mean Takamiya and him are buddies. What needs to be reminded is the "political" power versus the actual strength of a character/group. Takamiya is the "Emperor" with nearly everyone being his subordinate, but he admits he stands no chance against Fuji. When I think about it, Himekawa seems like he'll backstab Takamiya JUST to earn the "throne". But that's only because of his ambitious personality. Takamiya and Fuji (along with all the other new gang leaders) want to be on the top, whereas Oga (for the most part) is just the target because he was the former #1. And this is WHEN we remove the Solomon Company and whatever the hell is going on in Hell. Then comes in the demons, who's contracted to who, yada yada yada. Bottom line: Takamiya wants to beat Fuji, Oga wants.......what Oga wants, and everyone else want to be the top in both "political" and actual power. So the main targets are Takamiya (who stands on the political top), Fuji (who seems to be on the top in terms of strength), and Oga (who just hates people messing with Beel ^_^)

Yeah but the simple fact that they are can give anyone the image that Takamiya, Fuji, and Oga can be the Dream Team. Maybe Nasu, since he's funny as fk.

But I entirely agree with you with all this. Especially nailing that last sentence of yours.

I just hope a Spellmaster Trio/Quartet will one day suffice. But it seems like Oga and Fuji will be the only possibilities to ever team up (after fighting possibly), seeing as Takamiya in terms of plot situations is definitely screwed, and there's little chance Nasu will be shown relevantly strong again, unless Tamura realizes their potentials and keeps them high up big time.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

I just hope a Spellmaster Trio/Quartet will one day suffice. But it seems like Oga and Fuji will be the only possibilities to ever team up (after fighting possibly), seeing as Takamiya in terms of plot situations is definitely screwed, and there's little chance Nasu will be shown relevantly strong again, unless Tamura realizes their potentials and keeps them high up big time.

The chances are more of Nasu and Takamiya teaming up against Fuji and Oga...*begins to hope his dream comes true*

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

The chances are more of Nasu and Takamiya teaming up against Fuji and Oga...*begins to hope his dream comes true*

That would be f*cking awesome. But as of now, Nasu and Takamiya would definitely lose to Oga and Fuji unless they got a lot stronger.

I'd still rather all 4 of them together though. Takamiya will just continue to be bashed if he stays an Antagonist, and the same for Nasu is why.

Another thing I am curious about, anyone notice how after Oga beat the several Nasus, they all melted. Does that mean none of them were real?

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
Wtf just happened?

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

25thIremi

25thIremi

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 423 posts

Wtf just happened?

Baby Beel proved that he has a bawss. :P

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

Baby Beel proved that he has a bawss. :P

That still doesn't answer my question. Wtf happened? I felt like I was reading the screenplay to one movie that has two different plots

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

That still doesn't answer my question. Wtf happened? I felt like I was reading the screenplay to one movie that has two different plots

LOL. What basically happened:

Beel still exists, it's just Oga (and Takamiya apparently) has Beel to be literally non-existent now, since their link is broken.

Thus Beel comes down to get help, helping Kunieda on the way (you cant let a cute girl helpless), and having Kanzaki be the temporary father to go back and fix the problem.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

LOL. What basically happened:

Beel still exists, it's just Oga (and Takamiya apparently) has Beel to be literally non-existent now, since their link is broken.

Thus Beel comes down to get help, helping Kunieda on the way (you cant let a cute girl helpless), and having Kanzaki be the temporary father to go back and fix the problem.

And so Aoi and Kanzaki are able to use Beel's power as a contractor with no training whatsoever, rendering all the training Oga went through meaningless? WHAT. THE. F***.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

radix

radix

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

And so Aoi and Kanzaki are able to use Beel's power as a contractor with no training whatsoever, rendering all the training Oga went through meaningless? WHAT. THE. F***.

I think Aoi is fine. She has experience with Koma. Kanzaki though...