Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Oga or Takamiya

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Poll: Oga or Takamiya? (101 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would you rather see win?

1. Oga (56 votes [55.45%])

Percentage of vote: 55.45%

2. Takamiya (9 votes [8.91%])

Percentage of vote: 8.91%

3. Draw/Unresolved (9 votes [8.91%])

Percentage of vote: 8.91%

4. I don't give two $h!ts. As long as the fight is very epic (27 votes [26.73%])

Percentage of vote: 26.73%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

Now a lot of us love Oga, including me. But I honestly think he owns a little bit "too" much.

And to be honest, I'm sure Oga will probably win his fight against Takamiya, flying him 7 and a half circuits around Earth. Even if it seems bleak for Oga.

But honestly, and I'm probably in the minority on this, I really would rather have Takamiya beat Oga. Using pure logic, Oga is going against someone who's had more experience than him. And this isn't a matter of standing on a certain pedestal that ignores experience anymore (Ex. Oga and Nasu).

Takamiya has the freaking Lucifer on his side. So any way you see it, Takamiya should win.

Oga has won too much, and whenever he loses (which was like, what, once or twice?), it doesn't feel "genuine." If Takamiya beats Oga in a fair fight, I think that would be a little relieving, proving Oga is still a human being and that he could still be legitimately challenged in the future of Beelzebub.

And seeing as how Takamiya hasn't used any of his specific spells against Oga yet, I really hope he pulls a "Now I'll use a real spell" and overwhelm Oga. But of course, knowing Oga, he'll find some kind of way to overpower that.

Obviously: Oga wins

Logically: Takamiya wins

Nasu wasn't the guy to do that, but Takamiya is on a comparable and potentially better level than Oga.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
Lets not forget the guy who's named after a mountain "Fuji". The name itself implies power, and it's said he's stronger than Takamiya. If Oga beats Takamiya, he'll undoubtedly lose against Fuji. The guy is named after a freakin' mountain for crying out loud.

Also, I feel as though Oga will win the fight, but lose the battle, since he resolved to fusing with Beel at the end of the Nasu arc. Furuichi will end up dying, Tojou will get a King's Crest (making him a true juggernaught), and everyone will join Hilda in Hell to find some way of getting Furuichi back and beating Fuji. But Fuji will still win because HE'S NAMED AFTER A MOUNTAIN FOR ***K'S SAKE
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Furuichi's life is at stake here, so I think Oga will win, but I don't think the arc will end here, maybe Takamiya will withdraw and regroup, or even join Oga

Because the way I see it, Lucifer seems interested in Oga's bunch

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

Lets not forget the guy who's named after a mountain "Fuji". The name itself implies power, and it's said he's stronger than Takamiya. If Oga beats Takamiya, he'll undoubtedly lose against Fuji. The guy is named after a freakin' mountain for crying out loud.

Also, I feel as though Oga will win the fight, but lose the battle, since he resolved to fusing with Beel at the end of the Nasu arc. Furuichi will end up dying, Tojou will get a King's Crest (making him a true juggernaught), and everyone will join Hilda in Hell to find some way of getting Furuichi back and beating Fuji. But Fuji will still win because HE'S NAMED AFTER A MOUNTAIN FOR ***K'S SAKE

Yeah but I would rather have Takamiya overpower Oga as well. I mean, that would still make sense, as Takamiya and Fuji are both disciples of Goatee just like Oga.

And I get what you mean for emphasizing that Fuji should be stronger than Oga because he's named after something that exemplifies power: a Huge Famous Freaking Mountain.

But that's like me saying Takamiya's demon is the F*cking Fallen Angel Devil Lord Lucifer.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Furuichi's life is at stake here, so I think Oga will win, but I don't think the arc will end here, maybe Takamiya will withdraw and regroup, or even join Oga

Because the way I see it, Lucifer seems interested in Oga's bunch

For me as long as Takamiya does not Lose against Oga, then I'm fine. Like a "I'll be nice and give you the Last Piece because you entertained me" and walk away kind of thing.

Your idea is better, so it can save face for both sides.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
Rereading chapter 193, I found something interesting: Takamiya is called "the Emperor". If Fuji is stronger than the "Emperor" isn't that saying Fuji is a god? I mean, other than that, what's better than "emperor"?
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

Well. Honestly. Names and monikers can be references to power and its superiority to others, but I don't think Takamiya's "Emperor" means anything. More like just a moniker to prove that he's strong as f*ck.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
Told ya that Tojou would join Oga

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

yamikami

yamikami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationOlympia, Washington, United States

I personally feel like Takamiya will kick the crap out of Oga, but let Furuichi live. That way, Oga trains to use real spells, comes back, beats Takamiya, then fights Fuji to a draw, or a narrow victory.

Visit my blog at http://quanahism.blogspot.com/

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

I personally feel like Takamiya will kick the crap out of Oga, but let Furuichi live. That way, Oga trains to use real spells, comes back, beats Takamiya, then fights Fuji to a draw, or a narrow victory.

I'd rather have this happen but I doubt it

Kerregor

Kerregor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

This is what I'm hoping for. Either that, or Oga somehow tricks the soul out of Takamiya just before the deadline.  He might lose the battle (epicly) but he would find a way to save Furuichi.

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

After what transpired in this latest chapter, I'm really really REALLY hoping the author doesn't ruin some hopes and dreams out there about Takamiya being the one man to legitimately beat Oga down.

Minkiu

Minkiu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Don't lose hope, if not, it would be as you said, just a train going forward with nothin to stop, might evem get "boring", I also want that things go as yamikami said.. just to add sauce and the excuse to better lern how to use his power, since he's just reckless haha

paraquat

paraquat

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationCashin a keg of Natty Ice with Fratmaster Urek "The Man"zino

Oga or Takamiya? My answer is Furuichi.

I want to see Furuichi self-actualize a bit, come back on his own, serve up a heaping crockpot-ful of tissue-fueled beatings on Takamiya, and then smack Oga for not preventing him from being forced to appear in his rivals' mouths every time they have an expression of surprise.

"Koichi really steals! No dignity!" - Jusuke Josder

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
Looks like Oga will win, but his team will possibly lose

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Baam420

Baam420

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationDrangleic

Is it just me or all of a sudden demons have their own unique power.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

Is it just me or all of a sudden demons have their own unique power.

what made you think they never did? Beel and En, being brothers, have ectrical powers, Adalain (I think that's how it's spelled) and his daughter have the ability to do dimensional rifts. Now Hilda and her sister (forgot her name) seem to have different EFFECTS with their powers (Hilda's aggressive while her sister's...defensive?).

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Ja Wangnan

Ja Wangnan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts

Oga or Takamiya? My answer is Furuichi.

I want to see Furuichi self-actualize a bit, come back on his own, serve up a heaping crockpot-ful of tissue-fueled beatings on Takamiya, and then smack Oga for not preventing him from being forced to appear in his rivals' mouths every time they have an expression of surprise.

I'm sure if Furuichi used Jabberwock or Behemoth, he still won't beat Takamiya. Perhaps maybe a draw, but that's it.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
HIMEKAWA MUST DIE!!!!!!

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Minkiu

Minkiu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Lol, damn him, although it adds sauce, cool none of us predicted that jajajajaja

Shintaigo

Shintaigo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Despite the votes, it seems like a lot of you guys commenting want Takamiya to win. The way it is right now, I wouldn't be satisfied with a Takamiya victory. Quite possibly, both of them will team up. This manga isn't like the first chapters of Initial D, when you were really nervous that Akina's Panda Trueno might lose a match on his mountain. It's been pretty chill, and I don't mind it. The manga's good even without the threat of Oga losing. Although this isn't much like Onepunch-Man, I want to bring up the point that most people don't really expect or hope for Saitama to ever lose a fight because it's just fine the way it is. I'm kind of like that for Oga. He does sweat more, though.