Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Chapters 113 and 114

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

clammer

clammer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Is there no scanlation on these yet? I know the original group (Wolfyscans) said they were taking a break or something so why did this other group start 2 chapters later? Kind of a buzz kill.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

There's none that I've seen, and since Wolfy is the only one who's been scanlating this I don't think there are. The group that scanlated chp 115 said they were choosing not to bother scanlating those two chapters, I believe they said they just didn't think it was worthwhile since there wasn't a lot of dialogue and the images were pretty self-explanatory. 

If you want to look or haven't seen them yet, konokon posted links to the raw chapters .........

http://raw.senmanga.com/Umi_no_Misaki/114/1 (you can use this for both of them, there's a drop down menu for the chapters)

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/12177-spoilersdiscussion-thread/

But yeah, personally I'd guess Wolfy will scanlate them, 113+ and all the rest, when they get the time to. Patience is a virtue :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Samhill

Samhill

Potato

• Members
  • 151 posts

Spoiler

"So round, so firm, so fully packed." - Daffy Duck, not talking about what you probably think he's talking about.

Haiyami

Haiyami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts

That's bullshit. There is a lot of text in those chapters. I want to read those. THe pictures aren't enough. Whatever that group was thinking was just being idiotic. I want someone to translate chapters 113 and 114.

Joltlord

Joltlord

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I am fine with how it is now, but I do feel a little lost. I have been following this manga since it was first scanlated and it's a good manga. I will continue reading the chapters as they come out. I will also read the skipped over chapters when (if) they get scanlated.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

That's ***. There is a lot of text in those chapters. I want to read those. THe pictures aren't enough. Whatever that group was thinking was just being ***. I want someone to translate chapters 113 and 114.

Well yeah, I want to read every single word of just about any manga I read...............this one, chps 113 and 114 included. Of course I'm reliant on the kindness of the many scan groups who chose whether or not to share the fruits of their hobby with me and any other readers.

So yeah, I never get demanding or insulting of anyone or any group who's releasing scanlated chapters of anything. Seems pretty rude and self-destructive to me. 

I am fine with how it is now, but I do feel a little lost. I have been following this manga since it was first scanlated and it's a good manga. I will continue reading the chapters as they come out. I will also read the skipped over chapters when (if) they get scanlated.

yup, i know what you mean, if i hadn't looked at the raw chapters (quote from above - http://raw.senmanga.com/Umi_no_Misaki/114/1 (you can use this for both of them, there's a drop down menu for the chapters) I'd feel a little bit lost too. What can you say? Right now as things stand it's a matter of each readers choice as to how to proceed. Look at the raws for 113 and 114 and go on to read the Impatient Scans chapters or just wait for Wolfy's releases. 

Edited by svines85, 11 July 2013 - 11:35 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

sidzero

sidzero

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationNowhereland

Meh, I'm just putting reading the series on hiatus until these chapters get scanlated. It's not that I'm not hoping that some kind and awesome soul will get off their ass and translate it soon, but I'm a patient man, and I can wait. After all, if I'm too damned lazy to get off my ass to learn to read japanese myself, the translators are more than entitled to be too damned lazy to do their thing, too (since it's not like they're getting paid or anything).

clammer

clammer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Im in the same boat as sidzero. Im just gonna put the entire series on hold until those 2 chapters get scanlated.

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

Me too. It´s a shame, but I won't read the next chapters until I can read 113 and 114

Edited by Cloud Strife, 09 August 2013 - 08:20 PM.

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

clammer

clammer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Ugh ... the scanlation on these latest chapters is just abysmal. I tried just skipping the chapters and assuming I knew what happened off the raws, but I just cant do it. Hopefully Wolfy will pick back up shortly.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

well, everybody's got a right to make their own decisions........but I will say that I've read waaaay worse than what Impatient is doing. There's plenty of titles online that the only versions are literally photo-copies of the tankobons spread open and mashed down onto a xerox machine with TLs that are nothing more than typing right over the original kanji...... and that are also barely understandable. 

So if Wolfy starts back up again, that'd be great.......but there's no guaranty. Frankly it's lucky that someone is TLing it at all. I've personally got over 100 other dead titles on my lists that I wish I was as lucky on. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Zhi Laohu

Zhi Laohu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationArbitrary

Wolfy was pretty vehement when he said he'd finish the manga. To quote-

"In case you were wondering where the hell are your "deserved" chapters or manga...
Well they're still not here, and won't be for a while longer.
I'm dealing with some stuff and I don't have time to do it.
I'm not saying that I quit or anything. I'll see this damn manga to the end if it's the last thing I do on this earth, just not now."

-From his website(www.wolfyscans.info).

Best we can do is support him, and be patient. He'll get around to it when he can.

Keirvan

Keirvan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I haven't found an english translation, but i did find a spanish translation. I don't understand Spanish, but i do understand google translate. It could be worth a shot, although it is a bit more work to read.

Edit: using google to translate these two chapters is weird. The translations are a bit off, but the gist of what you want to know from reading is still there. 

Edited by Keirvan, 11 August 2013 - 03:31 PM.

Leoh

Leoh

Potato

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUranus

I haven't found an english translation, but i did find a spanish translation. I don't understand Spanish, but i do understand google translate. It could be worth a shot, although it is a bit more work to read.

Edit: using google to translate these two chapters is weird. The translations are a bit off, but the gist of what you want to know from reading is still there.

Thank god, my race is Cuban so I know Spanish, good luck I have, I got to understand what happened in Ch 113 and 114 xD

425q4sD.png

M o r s     R e g i s 

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

Nice, I was finally able to read 113. One more before I can keep reading the rest of it.

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

Erowind

Erowind

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Only thing i can point out is the chapter 114 has one of the main decisons that will make to the continuation of the manga. "Why did i Ruined the Dragon God Festival?" - by Shizuku. I guess most of us are wondering that also...

Sorry but jumping up chapters make the sequence fuzzy and senseless. I will wait wolfy return so i can make sense of the sequence of the chapters.