Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[OOC] War of Batoto

Spam and off topic disscusions are not allowed in here.

• Please log in to reply
1990 replies to this topic

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • LocationAt the door before the final boss.

._.

Uncle Kotei, aren't you supposed to walk away unhurt after this? XD

Don't worry i won't i'm a reasonable man 

i'm just using this as an excuse to make a back story ;~; it is kinda coincidence since i was watching one piece where rayleigh and roger met and their parting

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

~" Batoto Family|War of Batoto|Random Thoughts|"~

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Locationin Oblivion, checking out the tapestry.

Don't worry i won't i'm a reasonable man 

i'm just using this as an excuse to make a back story ;~; it is kinda coincidence since i was watching one piece where rayleigh and roger met and their parting

Well it will get interesting then ;)

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts

Pausing again..... i really am having a hard time compiling the background story xD

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

no worries mate :D

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands

Well thats great, but I find the multiple stories you weave to be really something, great work by the way :D

Aw! The retcon, if you will, didn't change too much. So, the side stories won't be as affected. Once Phase One is complete, they'll be more than just side characters. Phase Two is... :)

Okay, i guess my character and his little damsel would have to go to that motel. Don't want anyone that is related to Taka start blowing up all my stuff because my character "Betrayed" them. 

Not I!

Fabulicious  has characters (NPCs/minor characters) in different groups like her character elvis in the serpent clan and knives is part of the illuminari i think? Could be wrong but one of her characters are/were in it. thens theres still groups yet to be revealed in time but thats about it group wise

I need to overhaul that profile, my Facebook too.

Basically:

My main character has an allied group and an enemy group outside the WAR; The Illuminati and The Serpent Clan respectively. The Illuminati want to free the world from the machinations of ultraterrestrials (beings from another dimension) living on the planet, but not before stealing all their knowledge. The Serpent Clan is more to the point than that (and religious). They like to kill and torture. With the discovery of ultraterrestrial beings, they've started a crusade to kill these unkillable beings and gathered many creatures to their banner.

Knives is the only member of the Illuminati in the city. For now, I only plan to discuss them via flash backs. The Serpent Clan is being funded by 'The Light. They inturn funded Arien-Avidan (who, unbeknownst to them, are working to create soldiers for the holy war). Finally, there are the drug dealers - a local gang that the Serpent Clan uses to scout the city. More on them once Inumori gets his hotel up and running.

Easy-Peasy.

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong
this is turning into batotia city bit by bit. i'm leaving.

Crouching Bacon

Crouching Bacon

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 528 posts

oh? what do you mean by this?

Posted Image "Don't make me ship you!"

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Aw! The retcon, if you will, didn't change too much. So, the side stories won't be as affected. Once Phase One is complete, they'll be more than just side characters. Phase Two is... :)

Not I!

I need to overhaul that profile, my Facebook too.

Basically:

My main character has an allied group and an enemy group outside the WAR; The Illuminati and The Serpent Clan respectively. The Illuminati want to free the world from the machinations of ultraterrestrials (beings from another dimension) living on the planet, but not before stealing all their knowledge. The Serpent Clan is more to the point than that (and religious). They like to kill and torture. With the discovery of ultraterrestrial beings, they've started a crusade to kill these unkillable beings and gathered many creatures to their banner.

Knives is the only member of the Illuminati in the city. For now, I only plan to discuss them via flash backs. The Serpent Clan is being funded by 'The Light. They inturn funded Arien-Avidan (who, unbeknownst to them, are working to create soldiers for the holy war). Finally, there are the drug dealers - a local gang that the Serpent Clan uses to scout the city. More on them once Inumori gets his hotel up and running.

Easy-Peasy.

well hell it is easy.. :huh: , you are a heck of a writer :D, great and really interesting work.

How can I convince you to stay..  :( , would you like the Dark Side cookies I specialize in  :batoto_019:

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts

Hmmm really this is turning bad......... but we can't convince the others to come back so suddenly...

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

I guess it's not being serious enough?

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷

Hmmm really this is turning bad......... but we can't convince the others to come back so suddenly...

May I know what happened to batotia city? I could reduce my frequency of posts if its too much.

And what is wrong with the RP? It is now a big bag of feels ._.

I'll leave to the kitchen to find something less melancholic :P

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

so how can it be remedied?

I am enjoying learning bit by bit the events, but the major warriors are busy. 

What to do..

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

The door opened and even though it was night, there she was, the person he had loved before. The person of his pseudo-family. Her name was Anna, and her eyes teared at the sight of Geo. "It's been a long time… Zen." Geo blushed and he teared a little. But, why would she be here at such a time? "Anna?" he asked, "Why are you here at this time?" She hugged him tightly. "We've been worried sick… I had to visit." He checked his pocket and the picture of them was still there. Geo, Anna, Nico, and Saria, his pseudo-family that he loved.

Spoiler

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Faye

Faye

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • Location黄金の郷
Spoiler

Spoiler

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

Sorry I haven't done RP before so if  my glib posts and their frequency is a problem I can tone it down few notches.

I can't see other problems though..what happened to batotia city?

to many uninteresting minor characters like mine entered  :o

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

But Gale is missing an arm D:

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts

Sorry I haven't done RP before so if  my glib posts and their frequency is a problem I can tone it down few notches.

I can't see other problems though..what happened to batotia city?

to many uninteresting minor characters like mine entered  :o

It became dead because the major characters were not around so the plot didn't get to move... like currently now.... so i'm deciding not to do the backstory anymore and let's just wrap this arc up..... then we'll need to contact those with the very important roles to get a move on........ but that's the hardest part... especially getting T.O.N back

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts

It became dead because the major characters were not around so the plot didn't get to move... like currently now.... so i'm deciding not to do the backstory anymore and let's just wrap this arc up..... then we'll need to contact those with the very important roles to get a move on........ but that's the hardest part... especially getting T.O.N back

So we should lock the RP untill the major characters start posting regularly again?

“It's all about Power."
"We control the World."

Diabolical Rhapsody

Diabolical Rhapsody

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 642 posts

So we should lock the RP untill the major characters start posting regularly again?

That can be a way to go,but Taka and Maia seem fairly regular, what's the deal with T.O.N?

giphy.gif

If you have the time: 

Spoiler

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts

That can be a way to go,but Taka and Maia seem fairly regular, what's the deal with T.O.N?

life. i rest my case xD

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler