Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

ToG Season 2 Character Popularity Contest

• Please log in to reply
1544 replies to this topic

Poll: ToG Season 2 Character Popularity Contest (262 member(s) have cast votes)

Overall between season 1 and 2, which set of characters do you like better?

1. Voted Season 1 (146 votes [55.73%])

Percentage of vote: 55.73%

2. Voted Season 2 (71 votes [27.10%])

Percentage of vote: 27.10%

3. Can't decide (45 votes [17.18%])

Percentage of vote: 17.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Osiccor

Osiccor

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 387 posts

It have been 57 chapters into season 2 of ToG and i haven't seen a season 2 character popularity contest. So I am starting one. This contest will only include character introduced in season 2. Very minor character are not included

May the best character win and thanks you in advance for participating.

In addition please vote of which season's character you like better by voting in the poll.

Rule:

1.All character starts of with 20 points

2. Once vote per day per person

3. Each vote selects a like and dislike, the like characters gets +1 point and the dislike character gets -1 points

4. When a character reaches 0 points, he or she dies and is removed from the contest

5. Each week on Saturday night, I will remove 2 points from all character that is still in the contest. If the character have 2 points or less, they will be only left with one point after reduction. This rule is to prevent the contest from lasting forever as it did with the previous character popularity contest on Batoto from season 1.

6. New character may be added into the contest if he or she develops a semi-important role during the contest. The new character will start of with {20-(number of weeks elapsed)*2} points. If you want a character please tell me instead of adding it yourself. I don't want minor characters flooding the contest.

How to vote:

1. State which character you want to add point and which character you want to remove point from.

2. Copy the list below and change the points accordingly.

3. If you killed a character, remove it from the list and add it to the dead character list so they may rest in peace. (or burn in hell depending on who they are) It would be really nice to put the list in spoilers so the post is not incredibly hard to read.

Contest will start tomorrow after I make the first post. This gives time for people to tell me all the character that I missed so I may add them.

The constest have started!

The contest have ended!

In order the top 5 are:

Novik

Jinsung

Akaraptor

Dan

Wangnan

Congratulation Novik! Show us what a man you can be!

Contestants:

Jaina Repellista Zahard:   20
Koon Maschenny Zahard:   20
Ja Wangnan:   20
Lurker:   20
Nya Nia:   20
Hoyrang:   20
Akraptor:   20
Mesing:   20
Gosing:   20
Prince:   20
Poken:   20
Yihwa:   20
Love:   20
Emile:   20
Edin Dan:   20
Novik:   20
Ran:   20
Gyrtang:   20
Apple:   20
Micheal:   20
Noma:   20
Jinsung:   20
Karaka:   20
Urek Mazino:   20
Quatro Blitz:   20
Chang:   20
Cassano:   20
Xia xia:   20
Reflejo:   20
Traveller:   20

Updates:
Alumik Edrok:   14   (Since he is added 3 weeks later he will start at 20-(3*2)=14 points)
Verdi:   14   (Since she is added 3 weeks later he will start at 20-(3*2)=14 points)
Yuto:   8 (Since he is added 6 weeks later he will start at 20-(6*2)=8 points)
Vespa: 8 (Since she is added 6 weeks later he will start at 20-(6*2)=8 points)

Edited by Osiccor, 20 September 2013 - 02:47 AM.

Who is the most popular season 2 ToG character? Cast your vote for your favourite character here.

soulhacker

soulhacker

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts

... Just make a poll ... 

inactiveuser

inactiveuser

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts

... Just make a poll ... 

Ah, but a poll doesn't let us vote by which characters we hate.

Plus, these are fun.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

..........yeah, sure, sounds fun

Tn7HA0h.png

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

A like poll and a hate poll maybe?

<redacted>

sorry, started voting before it opened....

I was half expecting to see "Viole" as an option.

Edited by themantarays, 25 March 2013 - 01:47 AM.

Osiccor

Osiccor

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 387 posts

... Just make a poll ... 

You can only vote once in a poll where in this method you can vote every day. I find this way more fun.

Who is the most popular season 2 ToG character? Cast your vote for your favourite character here.

Nemesis Q

Nemesis Q

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

When you say Ichigo do you refer to the guy who in tog is reffered to as traveler?

Osiccor

Osiccor

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 387 posts

When you say Ichigo do you refer to the guy who in tog is reffered to as traveler?

Yep! I am going to keep it that way unless SIU revealed his name or a better nickname pops up.

Edited by Osiccor, 25 March 2013 - 01:55 AM.

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,370 posts
  • Location80th Floor

Yep! I am going to keep it that way unless SIU revealed his name or a better nickname pops up.

The fake arm of the right name is Rapdevil.

Poken

The mysterious hooded person with Ripple

Koon Maschenny Zahard

Naming that mysterious dude Ichigo is a spit in the face of SIU, he already said he don't read the manga.

A like poll and a hate poll maybe?

<redacted>

sorry, started voting before it opened....

I was half expecting to see "Viole" as an option.

I don't know the point of these popularity contest.  It will forever be Baam and Rachel will be hated.

Goodbye! This was the last straw:

Grace Mirchea Luslec, on 05 Oct 2013 - 21:07, said:snapback.png

Off topic and I want to put this out there. Rachel > Koon

You presence is not wanted in the forums.

inactiveuser

inactiveuser

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts

I don't know the point of these popularity contest.  It will forever be Baam and Rachel will be hated.

But there is no Baam or Rachel in this one sooo...

hopefully we get more unexpected results?

Edited by axkmint, 25 March 2013 - 03:21 AM.

Osiccor

Osiccor

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 387 posts

The fake arm of the right name is Rapdevil.

Poken

The mysterious hooded person with Ripple

Koon Maschenny Zahard

Naming that mysterious dude Ichigo is a spit in the face of SIU, he already said he don't read the manga.

I am not going to add in the hooded guy with Reflejo because he hasn't done anything yet. When his cahracter become more developed I will add him to the list.

Koon Maschenny Zahard only showed for for part of a chapter and didn't do anything. Also it is unlike she will appear again so I didn't add her initially. However, since someone requested...

Fine I will change the traveller's name.

Also Baam and Rachel are not in this poll. I am interested in people's reactions to the new characters.

Edited by Osiccor, 25 March 2013 - 05:38 AM.

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
i thought this kind of polls only exist in games forum, to avoid unfair post count...
Also miseng, gyetang are written wrong. And can you explain who is io, other than being anouncer voice?

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

if this was a hate poll rachel would have been there but since rachel is removed,i cant wait to see who is the most disliked character in season 2

Osiccor

Osiccor

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 387 posts

i thought this kind of polls only exist in games forum, to avoid unfair post count...
Also miseng, gyetang are written wrong. And can you explain who is io, other than being anouncer voice?

I added Io in because i think he will become important later on. SIU have already showed us what Io looks like in the previous chapters and it looks like he have a hidden agenda. Maybe I will add him into the poll later when his character develops more instead of pre-emptively including him.

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts

I added Io in because i think he will become important later on. SIU have already showed us what Io looks like in the previous chapters and it looks like he have a hidden agenda. Maybe I will add him into the poll later when his character develops more instead of pre-emptively including him.

Who do you think is Io? The great teacher, or the guy we thought Po Biduh Gustang? Because I don't think that it is confirmed if Io is one of them...

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,370 posts
  • Location80th Floor

if this was a hate poll rachel would have been there but since rachel is removed,i cant wait to see who is the most disliked character in season 2

I have my money on Apple because she works with Rachel.  Also popularity contest are base on looks anyway.

Edited by Michelle Light, 25 March 2013 - 03:07 PM.

Goodbye! This was the last straw:

Grace Mirchea Luslec, on 05 Oct 2013 - 21:07, said:snapback.png

Off topic and I want to put this out there. Rachel > Koon

You presence is not wanted in the forums.

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

I have my money on Apple because she works with Rachel.  Also popularity contest are base on looks anyway.

I would say Chang actually or even Michael. Or Lurker even or the Ranker of the 21st floor or-

You: "I get it already."

Glad you agree.

kfi6l.jpg

Osiccor

Osiccor

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 387 posts

The contest have started. For the first vote:

Xia Xia +1

Nia Nya -1

I hate Nia Nya!

Spoiler

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.
Yihwa + 1
Traveler -1

Aside from my hopes of a happy ending in his story with Emile, something smells wrong about him.
Yihwa...Well, she's my second favorite type of character, the first being Cuckoolanders and the third being Bunny girls.
Spoiler

Edited by God of LoL, 25 March 2013 - 08:25 PM.

kfi6l.jpg

Veice

Veice

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 452 posts
I vote for Xia Xia as well (since there's no Viole)  
I don't like Chang, so -1 point for him.  
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler