Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

ToG Season 2 Character Popularity Contest

• Please log in to reply
1544 replies to this topic

Poll: ToG Season 2 Character Popularity Contest (262 member(s) have cast votes)

Overall between season 1 and 2, which set of characters do you like better?

1. Voted Season 1 (146 votes [55.73%])

Percentage of vote: 55.73%

2. Voted Season 2 (71 votes [27.10%])

Percentage of vote: 27.10%

3. Can't decide (45 votes [17.18%])

Percentage of vote: 17.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Osiccor

Osiccor

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 387 posts

Someone else feel free to set up a revenge match if they want to. I am done for a while.

Who is the most popular season 2 ToG character? Cast your vote for your favourite character here.

XxLelouchxX

XxLelouchxX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

I voted can't decide...overall I miss the season 1 characters very much so I was thinking of voting for that but I do very much love badass Bam more than season one Bam, so with respect to Bam being an infinite times cooler than  before and the rest if the characters he equalizes my love for both season characters! 

Terrorism is nothing but childish harassment…your enemies are not Britannians, but Britannia!
This is war and what you need is an army! - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Masterpace

Masterpace

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

Well I would say I liked Jinsung...then Ran and at third place Novick...there's no one in team T I liked as much as those three...others like Urek Mazino or new members of team Koon we didn't really got to know them yet so I wouldn't even consider them...doesn't matter how awesome their apperance was...I'm talking to you Mazino.

Life 101:

When someone says "i'm gonna teach you a lesson" it's unusual for what follows to be an educational opportunity !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English is not my first language.

2hot4you

2hot4you

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationThe Wild

wow, reviving a year old ended thread

aovnZo7.png

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Who's in favor of starting a new one, which keeps running and you can't kill off a character? That way we could just keep evaluating the characters as they progress in the story.