Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

My Follows Suggesting new Stuff

- - - - - follows new suggestions genres

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: My Follows Suggesting new Stuff (22 member(s) have cast votes)

Good idea?

1. yes (13 votes [56.52%])

Percentage of vote: 56.52%

2. no (5 votes [21.74%])

Percentage of vote: 21.74%

3. i don't need it (5 votes [21.74%])

Percentage of vote: 21.74%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Poufpapa

Poufpapa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I was trying to find new manga/manwha/comics to read, and i though that the Follow page should have suggestion of stuff to read,
based on the genres that you usually read.
That would be cool so you don't have to click the random button hoping it will give you something interesting :blink:.
Anyways I find it pretty hard to find new mangas to read.

Thanks Batoto :)

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
i think this was suggested already but still a good idea

Im hijacking this bitch, would a section of the follows be for unread stuff, yes i know it marks it that way for the ones you havent read but it gets to be a pain going through it looking for that one you said you would read later and forgot its name when you have over 500 follows also the option to list them in alphabetical order would be awesome and better organized (sorry for hijacking your thread poufpapa)

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif

paul.huy.bui

paul.huy.bui

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAustralia

A suggestion is it possible you can put the images back in the follows so it is easier to navigate rather than looking at endless amount of text.

shin-sekai-yori1.png

Shinsekai Yori

Ashcherith

Ashcherith

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia

A suggestion is it possible you can put the images back in the follows so it is easier to navigate rather than looking at endless amount of text.

i agree with that!!!!! that will be better, a lot better

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

i don't want to imagine my follows list also suggesting new manga. wouldn't that get really... confusing? cluttered? i'm not too sure, but i think my follows are many enough that i don't need this.

would be interesting though if the advanced manga search gave a few random suggestions (with cover image and description) when searching for specific tags, since it can be a little tiresome to read through hundreds of titles just to find something that looks interesting among them

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA

I'm starting to wonder how many people READ the updated post before requesting things...

The old follows page still exists ( http://vatoto.com/follows_comics ) and Grumpy has ALREADY STATED plans to merge the old and new My Follows pages together.

Sorry if I sound rude, but seeing the same request posted two hundred times gets to you eventually (and has a habit of covering up other interesting comments about the update).

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^

paul.huy.bui

paul.huy.bui

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I'm starting to wonder how many people READ the updated post before requesting things...

The old follows page still exists ( http://vatoto.com/follows_comics ) and Grumpy has ALREADY STATED plans to merge the old and new My Follows pages together.

Sorry if I sound rude, but seeing the same request posted two hundred times gets to you eventually (and has a habit of covering up other interesting comments about the update).

I have already solved that problem a few days ago, but still. After a few days of studying and trying to stay away from the internet, It is sometimes hard to differentiate between which ones are which. Especially if you are following around 40 - 50 weekly releasing comics. 

shin-sekai-yori1.png

Shinsekai Yori

Dafortminor

Dafortminor

Omnipotence

• Global Mods
  • 752 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

I know I added such a suggestions on the pinned topic, you mean "Based on your interest" which would be separated from the follows list?

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/10478-list-of-community-suggestions-we-are-going-over/

That is where another person also suggested such the idea.

-Daffy 

Best and fastest way to contact me is via Discord: Daffy#9194.