Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Did you nearly miss this awesome manga by judging the title?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

keik

keik

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
Tittle + doujinshi tag made me grade it same as endless Touhou spawn creations BUT first of all art is amazing, it's another category. I draw myself a bit and I really love how the artist blends raw pencil with occasional photoshop tones. As for the story it's obvious that some of facts were stretched to say but most novels are like single lines with A to B events while this is pretty same scenario here, it isn't that simple, twists are amazing, laugher is great and I could say, it's another cannon, after Densha Otoko, for otaku to look up to. Events are more A to G so I spent this evening reading it.

As for the OMK which I started reading after MM, I would say this thing: you can't enjoy that tittle if you are not on the same level of creepiness. I enjoy it (lol).

Similar-man

Similar-man

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts

Dunno what that makes me but I actually read it because of the title... Hahaha, well, you've gotta admit that it's damned catchy, makes you wonder what it's about.

助けるよ
あたりまえだろう

TristanDrake

TristanDrake

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationNext-door to that guy you don't know

The title "Molester Man" did put me off and kept me from reading it, but then I took a peek at the "highest rated comics" -section and saw a familiar title "Onani Master Kurosawa" which then led me back to Molester Man. Intrigued by this coincidence I thought that I should give it a chance and I'm truly glad I did, for it is a-must-read.

I'm on chapter 19 now and I'm scared to read the last four chapters, because that would mean the end of this wonderful manga for me.

Rex Nemorensis

Rex Nemorensis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Yes.

Someone's signature in a forum said "my favorite love story", and linked to this. I thought, at first, that it was a joke and this was some kind of doujin, but then I read the description.