Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Did you nearly miss this awesome manga by judging the title?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

lalalalalalalalalala

lalalalalalalalalala

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationErika's whore house
Just saw Molester's face, and I thought It's a story about a wuss MC and some bullies. Then I got Onani Master vibes, I told myself "this will be good".

g8ti.gif

I give up, I hope the future will be kind to me......

AquaMagicks

AquaMagicks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
I almost missed this because of the title as well. Then I thought, "No way this can be truly about a man molesting people." Thus, I began reading it. And it was freaking amazing.

Nicinic

Nicinic

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
The picture of the manga atracted me here.
I thought it was Rance from the Rance game series, and the title was perfect for a Rance story.
But in fact it wasn't rance. It was one of the best comical manga i ever read *0*

Seraphic Mist

Seraphic Mist

Russet Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 486 posts
  • LocationOtaku World
To all of you lovely people that read Onani Master Kurosawa

You guys were, and are, luckier than me. I made the mistake of hesitating after the description. Each time I told myself "Let's read it, it can't be as bad as to Love-ru" I stopped... for what, on reflection, was absolutely stupid.

It was after postponing one time too many that I decided to read it. "It" being a masterpiece. In no uncertain terms, can we unanimously agree that the MC in each and every manga is a ***** and a !!!!!!

Except in Onani Master Kurosawa of course. Damn, what he did was courageous. Nobody could hate a guy like that, considering what he did in the end.

Yeah, there may be more people that call me narrow-minded, so here's what I think of you:

Spoiler

That's Guernica by Pablo Picasso. But it still shows what I think of people that call me narrow-minded...

Edited by Shadowed Fate, 28 December 2012 - 08:53 PM.

Chore Boy

Chore Boy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationHell, Wisconsin
I figured it would've been a comedy when I saw the first chapter on MU. It's better than I could've hoped for. I've loved this doujin since the beginning. I've never found a DJ I liked until this one. Absolutely fantastic. They even made a movie, though it's not subbed in English. If you're curious, it's here: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODQ4NDMyNjg=.html
I would suggest waiting until Boon Scans finishes the last chapters (ATM there are only 2 left) as not to ruin the ending. I hope by posting this that somebody may sub it **wishful thinking**... :P
I didn't read anyone elses comments (I only skimmed), so I don't know if anyone else posted this. I noticed a lot of Onani Master Kurosawa, though. It was one of the first manga I read. I mean c'mon, Masturbation Master Kurosawa? Besides sounding like a hentai, it just seems too good to pass up. I read the shit out of it. Yes, that is possible. I didn't realize this DJ was by the same artist as OMK until just now lol.

Edited by Chore Boy, 28 December 2012 - 10:44 PM.

I've already forgotten I've posted here...

Midgardsormr

Midgardsormr

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationDeep Sea
well, i don't know i should say yes/no...

my though at first reading the title is errr, a story about "molesting??"
and i tried the first chapter out of my pervertnesh...??!!! *my god

then after a while reading first chapter, i felt like i know this type of drawing.
then after searching about the author, no doubt about it this manga is a MUST read.

intheclouds

intheclouds

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
yes, i passed it up multiple times, just for the name... i mean, there are some err.. weird manga's around...
i imagine allot of people are still doing the same thing and that's probably why you wont see them in this thread :S

fragodu

fragodu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPoland
yes, but after some time curiousity won over nonapiling title

bushidoanime

bushidoanime

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
read the title and went lol!
then i read the description and i thought "this is gonna be interesting"

oh how right i was. so many of his moments 'clicked' with me
awesome reading!

RedRuM

RedRuM

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
Gonna post the same thing I said in the general comments section.

This is one of the most refreshingly awesome mangas I've read in quite a while. I had seen it a few times in the new uploads on here but always thought "molester man... sounds kinda lame". Never judge a book by its cover and never judge a manga by its title. Instantly hooked from the first chapter, blazed through the whole thing. What a fucking kickass mc. Hope he gets her in the end.

Funny thing is as I was reading it I kept thinking "this reminds me of Onani Master Kurosawa" which I also loved. Then I scroll through the comments to see it's actually the same author. Hope to see more of his stuff as he has now become one of my favourite manga authors.

Shock me awake, tear me apart

Insomniac Body

Insomniac Body

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I read this awesome manga BECAUSE of the awesome title.

• Guests
yes! I too was gonna give it a miss but i saw there was no echhi tag (I thought it would be something along the lines of to love ru r something) .But after the first 2 ch i was hooked

wabdude95

wabdude95

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I was waiting years for this baby to be translated... so no.

But I almost missed it too, because I always knew of it as "Chikan Otoko". Thank god I recognized YOKO's style from the thumbnail, even though it's so different from OMK.

Light

Light

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I honestly though it was going to be about a guy going around Molesting lolis until I started reading... well I was half right xD

No_Frame

No_Frame

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
^ i thought the same at first but then it gets funny as heck with all those memes and manga/anime references.

I laughed 2 min non stop reading this page.

Posted Image

Seraphic Mist

Seraphic Mist

Russet Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 486 posts
  • LocationOtaku World

^ i thought the same at first but then it gets funny as heck with all those memes and manga/anime references.

I laughed 2 min non stop reading this page.

LOLOLOLOL my favorite page too!

Edited by Shadowed Fate, 31 December 2012 - 05:18 AM.

Soulnfinity

Soulnfinity

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Nope. After reading Onani Master Kurosawa, you generally leave with a broad mind concerning with titles.

The cover picture also made me laugh, so I gave it a go. One of the best decisions of my life.

Shokkuhamna

Shokkuhamna

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I saw this title on the latest updates a few times and skipped it because of the title. But finally when I had run out of my normal follows one night, I just took the time to read the synopsis That was enough for me to start reading it, and once I did, I found a manga I could really appreciate. I am seriously happy that I took the time to check it out. On the strength of this manga, I went and read all of Onani Master Kurosawa and Kogainero. I'll be watching for Yokota Takuma's next work!

lenyek_penyek

lenyek_penyek

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
Yes, almost missed it

I was bored, so I seached for most viewed manga, filtering some genre I dont like like yaoi, yuri etc.
I clicked on a few manga that might be interesting or weird, and molester man really stands out to be the best.

I marathoned the whole series in 2 days. Now I need to catch up with my studies.

Two-A

Two-A

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Yeah, I almost missed it. I thought it was going to be something perverted. x)

Really liking it though.