Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

Tgirl

Tgirl

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

^ You're going to be in a real treat for what that earring is going to be used for. ;)  I can guarantee you that.   I haven't figured out the glowing aspect of it just yet though. However, I do have my hunches but they're spoiler related. Hehe... ^___^ 

@ LadyEmpress (and anyone else interested): I edited in the remaining 2 cents and another theory into my spoiler-fest post.  For a new raw chapter, it still gives me questions anyways.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

^ You're going to be in a real treat for what that earring is going to be used for. ;)  I can guarantee you that.   I haven't figured out the glowing aspect of it just yet though. However, I do have my hunches but they're spoiler related. Hehe... ^___^ 

Ok, so it is something I wasn't supposed to remember from before, good  :D   (I was kinda wondering about my memory)

And yeah, that very much had the feel of something that was going to have a "surprise" come to light because of it.....I've kind of been waiting for a big "switcheroo" to happen for a while now

Tn7HA0h.png

Tgirl

Tgirl

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
^ You got it. :D. *cheers*

(Although, I think we will have to pay attention to all the times the earring will glow. Especially, "when" it happens.)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Wow, this looks like an impending moment of truth about to happen here............and again with "bro" and his earring.  O_o

Tn7HA0h.png

iceymilk

iceymilk

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIn a Hershey's factory somwhere eating chocolate

I just read the current raw chapter and um,.. WOW!!

Looked up and thank you for explaining.

Oh well, svine, it's not that amazing. It'll be a million times better with English lol

Edited by iceymilk, 06 May 2014 - 01:58 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh well, svine, it's not that amazing. It'll be a million times better with English lol

Yeah, I agree with you there....... it's not that I never peek ahead on this or that title........but with the steady releases EGS has been doing on this one I've been able to resist so far   :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ahhh......so now we know. Well, I guess it's no surprise that his right-hand man would be a traitor, this kind of story/setting is just going to be rife with that sort of thing. And his brother.......yeah, that's certainly what we've been being led to believe up to this point. If it's an act or something it sure seems like Hong Ryung isn't in on it.  >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

iceymilk

iceymilk

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

AHAH! I know what happens now!! :) I love my friend Siyeon!

Totally off guys!

I dunno their names lol

Not sure if I used the spoiler thing right :/

I didn't!

For the sake of svine, pm me if you'd like to know :D Or help me with this spoiler business.

Edited by iceymilk, 20 May 2014 - 01:12 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

AHAH! I know what happens now!! :) I love my friend Siyeon!

Totally off guys!

I dunno their names lol

Not sure if I used the spoiler thing right :/

I didn't!

For the sake of svine, pm me if you'd like to know :D Or help me with this spoiler business.

Oh no, you go right ahead and post whatever you want to here, by all means. The thread title warns there's spoilers here so it's absolutely no problem, don't worry at all, I can deal with it  :)

So what now, you think? Step bro (Mu-Hyang) is secretly Ga-Bi? Ga-Bi's soul was used to save Hong-Ryung? Holy cow, I think it might've gotten even more confusing   :D 

Tn7HA0h.png

iceymilk

iceymilk

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Spoiler

wow.. It was internet explorer's fault. Figures. lol
You're a good sport svine ^_^

Edited by iceymilk, 21 May 2014 - 04:24 AM.

Tgirl

Tgirl

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

Well, thanks for the spoilers from your friend, icey!  :)    Now, that makes my speculations/theories a lot clearer. 

Also, to use a spoiler tag, you use bracket tags around your spoiler: [ spoiler ] SPOiLER [ / spoiler ]  ...

So, it will come out as

Spoiler
   :) 

Svine, knew you couldn't resist any longer. Haha. .:D

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Spoiler

Wow, and I thought it'd been complicated up till now  :D

Well, I guess we'll see, certainly there's been another layer of questions added to the whole thing in just the last handful of chapters, no doubt about it.  

Tn7HA0h.png

Celes Gung Zyu

Celes Gung Zyu

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationNYC

Spoiler

Whoa!! Mind blowing! I would have never guessed that. I can't wait for this series to get off break.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

http://read.egscans.com/Divine_Bells/Chapter_074&display=webtoon

Shooo........wow, steadily building up with all the layers. So brother's actually in on it with Ga-Bi rather than Baek-Yeom, well, that's a good thing I suppose  :D

And I'm still not clear on what all this means for Hong-Ryung...........not the part about him not about to be executed, that's a good thing, just the part about his already being dead and all.  O_o

Tn7HA0h.png

IDnim

IDnim

Potato

• Members
  • 129 posts

Man even when Mu-hyang is doing something good(?) hes still so annoying. Well still getting pretty interesting .. if I were Hong-Ryung I couldn't help but feel irritated about this whole situation.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hahhh.........well, I kinda had a bad feeling about her to begin with, she was just a little too good to be true to be honest I thought.  >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

DassJennir

DassJennir

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

Spoiler

Uau...I would never have suspected that. Thanks :)

edit:

http://read.egscans.com/Divine_Bells/Chapter_074&display=webtoon

Yeah... looks like the little witch is finally showing her true colors...

Edited by DassJennir, 03 June 2014 - 01:41 AM.

iceymilk

iceymilk

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I guess I'll throw my pairing for hong ryung and ha hyeon out the door. Could have been such a power duo!

No problem dass. It felt great to let out

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Oh man XD I can't wait to see the reactions for those who didn't see the raws. One last twist! .. or maybbe the last one but definitely another curve ball coming right up!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh man XD I can't wait to see the reactions for those who didn't see the raws. One last twist! .. or maybbe the last one but definitely another curve ball coming right up!

Did it come back from break? Seems like I'd noticed it wasn't updating the last few times I'd notice its thumbnail. 

Tn7HA0h.png