Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

DassJennir

DassJennir

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

Not to talk about the fact that  his search was pretty much pointless, because all the answers were literally below his feet. It only served to bring a lot of powerfull enemies to his doorstep.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

I'm not sure about that though. Unless I'm wrong it seemed like he's her child, not actually her............though yeah, it might still be ambiguous too. But yeah, definitley,  he's apparently about to have to shoulder a much heavier load from here on out if he's getting all his magic power back  :D

i was thinking about how he's likely to have inherited her powers, while she might not even be alive any more. kind of mysterious still though.
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

DassJennir

DassJennir

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

He did. The chapter explains she sealed away his powers for fearing he might misuse then...

DassJennir

DassJennir

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

The series is back from hiatus! :D

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

The series is back from hiatus! :D

I see that, thanks for the heads-up. I actually went ahead and took a peek at it (couldn't hardly help it since I was there and we're caught up to it and all  :D  ) .......yeah, awesome, looks like we're going to get right to the core of everything right off the bat.

Tn7HA0h.png

Tgirl

Tgirl

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

Took a look at both the raw and the translation.  (Sweet.  Translations ahead of scanlations. Better than no translations at all.)

Spoiler talk for the S3 episode 1:

Spoiler

Edited by Tgirl, 11 July 2014 - 06:53 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Took a look at both the raw and the translation.  (Sweet.  Translations ahead of scanlations. Better than no translations at all.)

Spoiler talk for the S3 episode 1:

Spoiler

A translation? Are you finding a summary someone's done for the chapters that's available for everyone to see or like a scanlator's script that isn't? Since we're all caught up to the latest chapter, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in reading any summary that might be available..........I know I would be  :D

Edited by svines85, 11 July 2014 - 07:02 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

junnynam

junnynam

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCity of Balls

A translation? Are you finding a summary someone's done for the chapters that's available for everyone to see or like a scanlator's script that isn't? Since we're all caught up to the latest chapter, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in reading any summary that might be available..........I know I would be  :D

Probably talking about my translations http://drunkenktl.blogspot.com

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Probably talking about my translations http://drunkenktl.blogspot.com

Ahhh, I see  :D

Very awesome, thanks for the heads-up  :)

Tn7HA0h.png

DassJennir

DassJennir

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

Nice to have a summary... Now just need to wait until the translated chapter ^_^

Tgirl

Tgirl

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

^  Basically, all you needed to know was

Spoiler

:) 

Edited by Tgirl, 12 July 2014 - 04:31 PM.

DassJennir

DassJennir

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

Thanks Tgirl.

Now we have to wonder how she recovered her memories, but i hope the author doesn't start a long flashback now i prefer to see what Hong Ryung will do after discovering the truth.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Wow, the new chapter today sure did look pretty exciting, I'm beginning to wonder what's happened to new releases of this from EGS............the last I saw they were going to continue it, but nothing yet  O_o

Tn7HA0h.png

Tgirl

Tgirl

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

Thanks Tgirl.

Now we have to wonder how she recovered her memories, but i hope the author doesn't start a long flashback now i prefer to see what Hong Ryung will do after discovering the truth.

As of now, we now know how she was able to recover her memories if you looked at the recent raws.  ^__^   And now, Hong-Ryung has returned to his original body.....

Wow, the new chapter today sure did look pretty exciting, I'm beginning to wonder what's happened to new releases of this from EGS............the last I saw they were going to continue it, but nothing yet  O_o

And yeah, nothing yet. >__<  Oh well. We can still kind of infer as to what exactly happened in the recent chapters. Hong-Ryung can now properly use magic and whip that reincarnated little king to pieces!!  *pumps fist*

(First, he should heal his half-brother. Yes....  He now has the power.)

Edited by Tgirl, 28 July 2014 - 07:17 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

And yeah, nothing yet. >__<  Oh well. We can still kind of infer as to what exactly happened in the recent chapters. Hong-Ryung can now properly use magic and whip that reincarnated little king to pieces!!  *pumps fist*

(First, he should heal his half-brother. Yes....  He now has the power.)

Yeah, though I'd guess he might still be at a disadvantage since he hasn't known anything about his own magic all this time. There's bound to be at least some amount of learning curve.  :D

And yeah, we'll just have to be patient I guess and hope for the best.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yayyy!! \o/\o/

the new chapter's out........ http://read.egscans.com/Divine_Bells/Chapter_079&display=webtoon

Tn7HA0h.png

DassJennir

DassJennir

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

Flashback time!

Anyway, there is also a new chapter at Naver :)

SwordNoob

SwordNoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationTiny little Belgium

Yesss!! Thanks so much svines ^^ I completely forgot to check these last few weeks

On Sunday, God abandoned the world after admitting failure.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Flashback time!

Anyway, there is also a new chapter at Naver :)

Ugghhh.......I know, and now I've gotten into looking at 'em  :D

The action's starting now, it's almost like torture to look at the new chapters but not know what's being said to know all the nuances of what's happening   >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

http://read.egscans.com/Divine_Bells/Chapter_078_extra&display=webtoon

Some much needed (at least for me  :D ) recapping  

Tn7HA0h.png