Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Until Death Do Us Part

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

grumpasaurus

grumpasaurus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationChicago
Man... I'm really hoping she got it wrong and her vision was of Mamoru walking her down the aisle to somebody else...

... but after Usagi Drop I just don't know anymore...

Dysoth

Dysoth

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Why hoping she got it wrong?

Another incest/loli hater?

TetsuDan

TetsuDan

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
"You have an opposing view to something I like! You must be a 'hater', which somehow spontaneously invalidates all of those such opinions for no reason!"

Dude...

Dysoth

Dysoth

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

"You have an opposing view to something I like! You must be a 'hater', which somehow spontaneously invalidates all of those such opinions for no reason!" Dude...

Yo Mr[Iknowallaboutyou]dude... whatzUP?!

sfcvaughn

sfcvaughn

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 13 posts
My take on it was that he was walking her down the aisle. As a father does with his daughter. If she was to marry Mamoru I doubt the author/artist would have kept his face hidden in that special marriage chapter.

Dysoth

Dysoth

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

My take on it was that he was walking her down the aisle. As a father does with his daughter. If she was to marry Mamoru I doubt the author/artist would have kept his face hidden in that special marriage chapter.

Interesting take, might as well be true.

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)
No, I don't think he was just walking her down the aisle, you can tell enough of the drawing that it's him and that is how she took it. Usagi Drop where he takes her in as a baby and raises her as a father - this is very different situation from that.

TetsuDan

TetsuDan

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts

Yo Mr[Iknowallaboutyou]dude... whatzUP?!

Nothin' much, Mr[Hypocrite]dude. you?

Dysoth

Dysoth

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

Nothin' much, Mr[Hypocrite]dude. you?

Well that escalated quickly...

TetsuDan

TetsuDan

Potato

• Members