Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Corrupt a Wish

• Please log in to reply
4706 replies to this topic

Angel

Angel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Granted! You look and feel 22! Oh wait.... you are 22!

You've traveled back in time, to when you were 22!

Have fun! B)

I wish I was able to fluently read, write and speak every language.

Granted; But you were involved in a horrible bombing accident, leaving you a quadriplegic. Losing your limbs wasn't enough, you really hit the jackpot when you also lost your sight and ability to speak.

alright... I wish I became the most influential person in history.
----Random Phrase----
Whatever limits us, we call Fate â™ 

Director

Director

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Granted; But you were involved in a horrible bombing accident, leaving you a quadriplegic. Losing your limbs wasn't enough, you really hit the jackpot when you also lost your sight and ability to speak.

alright... I wish I became the most influential person in history.

Wish Granted, but you forgot your name and everything about you !
My wish : I wish I could nullify all the gifts of god and everything supernatural.

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here
Your wish is granted, except there is no such thing as GOD and everything "supernatural" is just natural and backed by science. Your wish ended up being superfluous and a waste.

I wish that I had three husbands. One to love, one to lust, and one to hate.

Elrohon

Elrohon

Batoto Lawli Police Commissioner

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada
The one you love wants you dead, the one you lust gets tired of you and leaves you while taking away money, and the one you hate always has earplugs in and doesn't care, and always stares at you with a blank face.

I wish for nothing, while expecting to recieve something which also happens to be my secondary wish. :D

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.
Your wish is granted! You get nothing... and since this is the "Corrupt a Wish" game... it gets worse!

Because you wished for nothing [and yet hoped for something], the genie who was granting said wishes had a breakdown! Which caused the whole of reality to be sucked into a probability vortex... thereby destroying itself. Dammit Elro... you broke reality. We are all doomed... there is nothing left of anything. Not even a crumb!

hmm... does this mean that I can't make a wish... since by this logic I do not exist?

Posted Image

meh... oh well, I never subscribed to reality anyways!

I wish for free internet [that is comparable to Trebors] for everyone!

Go ahead and do your worst! I dare you!

[but do you really wanna corrupt this one? I mean really? Free super awesome internet?]

8ronte

8ronte

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 88 posts
  • LocationRight Behind You
Granted! You get your free internet, but it downloads a virus onto your computer every time you connect to it, which then proceeds to send naked photos of you to all of your friends and family and notable members of the public.

Then the viruses cause your computer to explode.

I wish I could grant my own wishes at any time or place that I so chose, and that they would turn out perfectly and be incorruptible. >.<

(eh hehehehe)
All hail The Soup!

Elrohon

Elrohon

Batoto Lawli Police Commissioner

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada
Your wish has been granted. But~ living with such powers messes with the fabric of physics, screwing everything over, and so, by default, you now live in a dimension where nothing exists, where nothing can exist, and renders anything supernatural inexistant.

Look at your significant other, now look at me, look at your significant, now back again. I'm on a ship, and your significant other? Well, he's somewhere else, that is not on a ship. Now, look in your wallets, now back at me. I have 200 flawless diamonds in my hands. What does your significant other have? $72.98, a drivers license and a condom. Now, look at me again, now close your eyes, open them. I'm in a Ferrari Enzo. You're significant other is probably driving a Honda Civic. Now, close your eyes, open them up again. Look at your significant other. He/She is now me.

I wish that most of you wish this happened to you. (Well, not that I have to wish, right? :P)

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
Your wish is granted, Elro~ I do wish that I had that happen to me (and so do most other people). However, after those people had accepted that spiel into their minds, the irrationality of it all causes their brains to explode. Now that horde stalks the earth in search of human brains to replace what they lost, under the impression that you are all people.

o-O anyway, I wish that Roger Federer could win every tennis game he played in ):
Posted Image

Guo-Jia

Guo-Jia

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationWhere? Where?? Where?!
Grented. Now he does, but he only ever plays against you.

I wish the next replier doesn't corrupt my wish (it's a paradox!)
*Howl!* *Howl!* *Howl!*

Hack_jr

Hack_jr

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Locationaustralia
granted rather than corrupting your wish i have corrupted your soul filling your mind with evil and thus you take back your previous wish and wish for something greedier making it a lot easy for people to corrupt your wishes in future :)

I wish to be immune to death, disease and the effects of aging

Guo-Jia

Guo-Jia

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts
Revenge!

You are crygenically frozen, in vegetative state, and shot into space in a container moving with the speed of light.

I wish to live after death. (please make me a lich, please)
*Howl!* *Howl!* *Howl!*

Hack_jr

Hack_jr

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Locationaustralia
.............your revenge made me do this

Granted. after your death you are reincarnated as a tapeworm (perhaps a lich tapeworm)

enough said

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.
Because Hack did not make a wish, he has been booted off the island!

Dammit... I wish that I had a wish to corrupt...

Hack_jr

Hack_jr

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Locationaustralia
noooooo sorry guys

Granted *uses edit function* the wish was world peace......you corrupted world peace :( thus poor children will keep dying for no reason :(

i wish i had remember to make a wish

Edited by Hack_jr, 17 June 2011 - 05:29 AM.

Guo-Jia

Guo-Jia

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts
Granted, you did make a wish, you only forget it afterwards.

It was on 6 am, and you wished you'd never have to wake up.

I wish to rule over a kingdom!
*Howl!* *Howl!* *Howl!*

Thakugan

Thakugan

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 2 posts
Granted, you are now the Queen of the fungi kingdom.

I wish I wasn't so bored.

Posted Image

Hack_jr

Hack_jr

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Locationaustralia
granted however now run are in the middle of the desert being changed by scorpions who shoot lasers from their tails

i wish a had a nice warm, non contaminated,not past its due by date or anything like that, meatlovers pizza to eat for dinner

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
You have that meatlovers pizza over for dinner, but instead of eating it, it eats you.

I wish for all politicians to lose the power to lie and dissemble.
Posted Image

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here
*Poof*: All politicians now live a life of dignity and honor. They no longer lie nor dissemble.
*Boom*: The world explodes.

I wish I had telekenesis, the abiltiy to fly, and the ability to control time (i.e. fast forward, pause and rewind). I wouldn't be a superhero or anything noble like that. I would clean my house, fly over traffic (and get to places faster) , and relive great moments, fastforward bad moments, and bask in the joy of the most precious moments.

bigfatcat

bigfatcat

Potato

• Members
  • 157 posts

*Poof*: All politicians now live a life of dignity and honor. They no longer lie nor dissemble.
*Boom*: The world explodes.

I wish I had telekenesis, the abiltiy to fly, and the ability to control time (i.e. fast forward, pause and rewind). I wouldn't be a superhero or anything noble like that. I would clean my house, fly over traffic (and get to places faster) , and relive great moments, fastforward bad moments, and bask in the joy of the most precious moments.

You get ALL your powers, except they are all amplified, and so when you fast forward you grow old and die, when you rewind you go back and become a baby and lsoe your powers, when you fly you end up crashing into a planet 50000000000 light years away, and when you use telekenesis, whatever object you're moving crashes in to you.

I wish I was a big fat happy cat with a patch of nice, warm, non-deadly sun to lie in. Oh, and I'm also invincible so that I can't die until I want to :D
I can't wait to see who corrupts that...
If you wasted your time reading this, you just got scammed...