Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Corrupt a Wish

• Please log in to reply
4706 replies to this topic

Furgeson

Furgeson

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationGuess.
Instructions:
Corrupt the wish above you. For Example:
Person a: I wish I could fly.
Person b: Granted, but when you fly, you'll fly naked.
And then go on to make another wish of your own.
Have Fun~

I start: I wish I had 100 posts on this forum already ._.

Nutrient

Nutrient

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 273 posts
Granted but then you got banned for posting inappropriate photos! D8

I wish Metronome was 100% done translating!

2crvuxv.png

made by Farfalla @ mh

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
Sure, but you mistranslated the ending and caused a lot of suicides among the crazies who read Metronome. Scanlating sites were put under suspicion because only people outside of Korea who read webtoons were affected but then, a huge lead was discovered. Of all the suicides, the deceased had all read Metronome! And so, the author of Metronome was charged with manslaughter, and conspiracy against the English-speaking world at large, by subliminal messaging through the artwork.

While the detectives were combing through the last few chapters, trying to find the subliminal message (with their own lives at risk - true heroes), the korean ex-pat in forensics realised that the storyline in the English Metronome was different to the one he had read holed up in his bedroom. The English Metronome provoked from him an internal confession to Yuna, and he momentarily considered suicide to keep himself from Crazy Nerd's clutches, before he realised that Metronome had ended another way in the original Korean. Tracing the scanlating process back, they finally happened upon the source of the evil, one, Kyouria, who had planted the insidious message in the place of the true story. The author first sued you for all you had, and then you were clapped in irons, never to see the light of day again. >.> Sorry Kyouria.

I wish I had complete ownership of a cute beach house, made of wood bleached and scoured by the sun, salt, and the wind. : D
Posted Image

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here
Granted. You have complete ownership of the cute beach house, but you paid too much and have the best property in the worst part of the beach. Each year the neighborhood goes down further and further... polution of the beach rises. Sea life is non existant, because nothing can live in the high aidic water. Soon their is a rise of beach gangs and beach violence. Your cute house is targeted for many burgularies, because it is by far the cutest.... and one day you come home to find your dog burned to death on your front porch. You'll be so destraught that you'll try to sell the place by find out that because of the declining market and declining neighborhood, that if you sell, now you'll lose $200,000.

I wish that I would never have to worry about money or bills ever again. Money was always there when I need it and the bills wee paid with out me having to do anything.

Nutrient

Nutrient

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 273 posts

Granted. You have complete ownership of the cute beach house, but you paid too much and have the best property in the worst part of the beach. Each year the neighborhood goes down further and further... polution of the beach rises. Sea life is non existant, because nothing can live in the high aidic water. Soon their is a rise of beach gangs and beach violence. Your cute house is targeted for many burgularies, because it is by far the cutest.... and one day you come home to find your dog burned to death on your front porch. You'll be so destraught that you'll try to sell the place by find out that because of the declining market and declining neighborhood, that if you sell, now you'll lose $200,000.

I wish that I would never have to worry about money or bills ever again. Money was always there when I need it and the bills wee paid with out me having to do anything.

Your wish has been granted. However, you are in huge debt because bills were paid out when your bank account had $0.00 deposited. The bank ended up freezing your account until you paid up the negative balance. <- HORRIBLE CORRUPTION :ph34r:

I wish for world peace~

2crvuxv.png

made by Farfalla @ mh

Furgeson

Furgeson

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationGuess.
O__O S-s-such long replies... *dies*

Granted, but then everyone commits suicide. It's a sad world out there when you can't argue with anyone else.

I wish that I could teleport myself to the train station >.<

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
It will be done as you said, except only your head and soul are teleported, because arguably, a person is their soul moulded by their environment. Needless to say, you will die a quick but horribly gory death, taking others with you as they faint off the platform onto the tracks.

I wish for complete control over my corporeal substance, while still managing to participate as a normally functioning person in the social world. (I do like to make things hard you, don't want an exception I can see coming a mil- kilometre away)
Posted Image

Furgeson

Furgeson

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationGuess.
T_T Depressing, aren't you? If I can't think of something, I usually just write something about chicken. It always works, trust me.

When you say, "corporeal substance," I think "matter," and when I think "matter," so that's a legit way to interpret this. When I think "social world," I think "internet," so basically, what I have is this:

"I wish for complete control over my matter, while still managing to participate as a normally functioning person on the internet."

Is that what you were going for? :o

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here
semperspes: granted... except you will suffer from a very horrible odor that science is mystified from and is unable to cure. So even though you are in complete control over your corporeal substance, while still managing to participate as a normally functioning person in the social world, you are shunned because of your stench. You end up dieing a sad and lonely person in the mountains while on the toilet. No one finds you nor mourns you and your flesh disipates into dust in the wind. :(

I wish that I had three gorgeous male slaves to do my bidding. (like moving furniture, cleaning the windows, and massaging my back...etc. :lol: )

n0c0ntr0l

n0c0ntr0l

Fingerling Potato

• The Company
  • 97 posts
  • LocationFloor 135
It shall be done, however they shall hate you like the beast hated the whore of babylon. They shall despise you and seek to overthrow you.

I wish I was a 6 dimensional being.
Posted Image

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here

It shall be done, however they shall hate you like the beast hated the whore of babylon. They shall despise you and seek to overthrow you.

...who cares... as long as they do a good job. :)

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts

semperspes: granted... except you will suffer from a very horrible odor that science is mystified from and is unable to cure.

but I'm in control of everything...enzymes, antibodies, the whole lot. I'd know how to combat the bacteria producing the smell and be able to marshal the...stuff necessary to rid myself of it...

Anyway noco, although you'd be a 6 dimensional being, you'd be mad, because you mind can only handle three. In your madness, you won't know that you're a 6 dimensional being, and neither will other regular 3 dimensional beings, because they lack the provisions to see more than 3 dimensions. : )

-_- another wish? Ummm...I wish for a better answer to my previous wish. ~_~ the genie didn't understand. And I know exactly what the downside is to this wish :3
Posted Image

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here

but I'm in control of everything...enzymes, antibodies, the whole lot. I'd know how to combat the bacteria producing the smell and be able to marshal the...stuff necessary to rid myself of it...

I think I am calling "foul". You can't say you can fix it, when the granted wish states it's not curable. For every Superman there is a kriptonite. And you sir, stink. You state you have complete control... I state, but you smell. end of story... no fixies. Just die alone on your toilet. (I will fight this tooth and nail, because this is obviously of high importance and makes a difference in my life. :wacko: )

(fyi: just because I didn't answer as you wished doesn't mean I didn't understand. I love a non sequitur.)

Edited by Mama Smurf, 01 April 2011 - 03:02 PM.

fathskie

fathskie

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationGMT +7

Anyway noco, although you'd be a 6 dimensional being, you'd be mad, because you mind can only handle three. In your madness, you won't know that you're a 6 dimensional being, and neither will other regular 3 dimensional beings, because they lack the provisions to see more than 3 dimensions. : )

-_- another wish? Ummm...I wish for a better answer to my previous wish. ~_~ the genie didn't understand. And I know exactly what the downside is to this wish :3

Whoa whoa, I played this game in another forum and it goes on to page 67 and counting... but it never went for more than 2 rows and it definitely didn't spark a heated discussion =D

*cough*

Ummmm granted, you got a better answer to your previous wish. But the answer is still not the one you seek.

I wish I can eat an excellent piece of the most delicious & healthy cake in the world for free.
Posted Image

Cala

Cala

Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 149 posts
  • LocationCanada

I wish I can eat an excellent piece of the most delicious & healthy cake in the world for free.

Granted, but it's so good that you can never appreciate any other cake properly again.

I wish I didn't have to sleep, I could get so much more done in a day.

Posted Image

Cloudspawn, you're the coolest:

Spoiler

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here
granted, except every day you're awake, it's one of those gloomy sleepy days where you just want to take a nap, but you can't sleep... so instead of getting things done you end up lazing around reading manga and eating cheeseballs.

I wish that everyday was a beatiful 78 degree, low humidity, sunny with little white puffy clouds floating in the air (the kind you lay on your back and imagine what the shape looks like) a nice cool breeze... no bugs... no rain... Spring is so wonderful. :) Just a perfect happy day. :)

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.
Mama Smurf, your wish has been granted! You awaken on Monday morning and head out on your porch with a delicious mug of coffee in hand. As you enjoy the gentle caress of the breeze, you sip your mug of wake up in a cup. Luxuriating in this absolutely gorgeous, sun-kissed day, you look to the clouds above. Noting how the puffed cotton-balls, seem to shape themselves into the cutest animals you can imagine.

As you savor the last drop of your coffee, you notice a suspicious man sitting in a black sedan, watching you from across the street... and as you make eye contact with him, he smirks. You hear the ignition catch as he starts the car and drives off. You write off the experience as odd and go about the rest of your day in peace. Each day that week, is just as perfect as the one before it, beautiful spring weather! And thankfully, the strange man in the black sedan, has not shown himself since the incident on Monday.

Friday arrives, the finest day all week. But as you sit the family down for dinner, you feel an odd sensation, a sudden chill... Just after dinner has been cleared from the table, and everyone has settled into watching a movie in the den, you hear a knocking at the front door. When you greet your caller, you realize that it is the same man that was watching you on Monday.

He smiles at you and says, "Good evening, you have something of mine, and I'm here to claim it."

Being sufficiently freaked out by Mr. Tall-dark-and-creepy, you slam the door in his face and go to the kitchen to make a call to the police, while calling for your husband. But the only sound that greets you, is an eerie laugh as Mr. Tdac he stares you down from what was once, your kitchen.

"Now, now my dear... with all things there is a price. And in order for each day to be as lovely as it is... I require something from you." His smile stretches across his reptilian face and his forked tongue laps at his thin lips...

mwahahahahaha

Now, I have to wish for something. hmmm... so many things I could wish for... the end of stupidity? censorship? war? hunger? bah... who am I, Gandhi?

Honestly, I think wishes are stupid... really... so, if I could actually make a wish... and have it granted. I'd wish that no one, from now until the end of existence, would ever have want or need to make another wish. Ever again.

I know, I'm a spoil sport...
/queue evil villain laughter
mwahahahaha

Edited by funnybunnylogic, 10 April 2011 - 07:15 AM.
did you know that spelling is important?

Nuralataion

Nuralataion

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 242 posts
  • LocationUSA
Granted, but in order to prevent others wishes, your forced to endure excruciating pain inside a capsule for the rest of your life as the machine slowly eats away at your life force......and the red wings get knocked out in the first round.

I wish fubuly didn't write such long posts.

Mama Smurf, your wish has been granted! You awaken on Monday morning and head out on your porch with a delicious mug of coffee in hand. As you enjoy the gentle caress of the breeze, you sip your mug of wake up in a cup. Luxuriating in this absolutely gorgeous, sun-kissed day, you look to the clouds above. Noting how the puffed cotton-balls, seem to shape themselves into the cutest animals you can imagine.

As you savor the last drop of your coffee, you notice a suspicious man sitting in a black sedan, watching you from across the street... and as you make eye contact with him, he smirks. You hear the ignition catch as he starts the car and drives off. You write off the experience as odd and go about the rest of your day in peace. Each day that week, is just as perfect as the one before it, beautiful spring weather! And thankfully, the strange man in the black sedan, has not shown himself since the incident on Monday.

Friday arrives, the finest day all week. But as you sit the family down for dinner, you feel an odd sensation, a sudden chill... Just after dinner has been cleared from the table, and everyone has settled into watching a movie in the den, you hear a knocking at the front door. When you greet your caller, you realize that it is the same man that was watching you on Monday.

He smiles at you and says, "Good evening, you have something of mine, and I'm here to claim it."

Being sufficiently freaked out by Mr. Tall-dark-and-creepy, you slam the door in his face and go to the kitchen to make a call to the police, while calling for your husband. But the only sound that greets you, is an eerie laugh as Mr. Tdac he stares you down from what was once, your kitchen.

"Now, now my dear... with all things there is a price. And in order for each day to be as lovely as it is... I require something from you." His smile stretches across his reptilian face and his forked tongue laps at his thin lips...

mwahahahahaha

Now, I have to wish for something. hmmm... so many things I could wish for... the end of stupidity? censorship? war? hunger? bah... who am I, Gandhi?

Honestly, I think wishes are stupid... really... so, if I could actually make a wish... and have it granted. I'd wish that no one, from now until the end of existence, would ever have want or need to make another wish. Ever again.

I know, I'm a spoil sport...
/queue evil villain laughter
mwahahahaha

Posted Image

Mama Smurf

Mama Smurf

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 35 posts
  • LocationI'm Here

Granted, but in order to prevent others wishes, your forced to endure excruciating pain inside a capsule for the rest of your life as the machine slowly eats away at your life force......and the red wings get knocked out in the first round.

I wish fubuly didn't write such long posts.

Granted. Except rather than the word count of Funbun's decreasing, your perception of "long" changes. For now on written works like "War and Peace" will be considered a light read and "funbun's posts will be a mere grain of sand in a desert of words.

I wish I had my 22 year old body back. It was firm, beautiful, and and was not damaged by carrying twins.

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.
Granted! You look and feel 22! Oh wait.... you are 22!

You've traveled back in time, to when you were 22!

Have fun! B)

I wish I was able to fluently read, write and speak every language.