Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 730votes)

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうかalt DanMachialt 던전에서 만남을 추구하면 안 되는 걸까alt Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Kunieda
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The huge labyrinth city, Orario, is the gateway to the huge underground maze commonly known as the “Dungeon”. Its strange name causes excitement, a place to gain honor, and maybe even a romance with a pretty girl. A place where people hold their breath, hoping to gain all they wish for, a place where a solitary young man meets a little "god".

"Alright, Bell-kun, follow me! It's time for the "Familiar" initiation rite to happen!"
"Yes! I'm going to get stronger!"

The fated meeting of a boy who wants to become an adventurer, and the failed god who doesn't even have a single follower.

This boy's journey as written by the goddess, "Family's Legend" (Familiar's Myth).

adaptation of the light novel written by Oomori Fujino and illustrated by Yasuda Suzuhito

Spin-offs:
> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-gaiden-sword-oratoria-r12581 )

> Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-o-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-4koma-days-of-goddess-r13025 )

> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Familia Chronicle Episode Ryuu
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-familia-chronicle-episode-ryuu-r20901 )
Go to Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is the manga behind the anime? New Window joshwah
  • 7 Replies
Topic Light Novel translation New Window Twisted13
  • 14 Replies
Topic LN settings New Window anonymous preferred
  • 41 Replies
Topic Anime adaptation of DanMachi announced! New Window Fruitfish
  • 40 Replies
Topic Manga Discussion New Window why_Why
  • 21 Replies
Topic Adventurer Stats New Window Troommate
  • 5 Replies

2391 Comments

Also, they are in a town which is a safe haven and who the HELL would be stupid enough to kidnap a goddess?

With how the gods don't use their godly powers when they descend, it can be quite easy to forget that they're gods. It's even easier to forget with the general way Heistia acts and does fairly menial part time jobs and is almost always nice to everyone, that she's actually a pretty major and highly powerful god who can and will snap violently if her big red button with "Bell Cranel" written on it, is pressed.

This is Bell's fault cause that stupid runt is all about Aiz-san that he's forgetting to protect the goddess. He may be strong but he's pretty retarded.

Um no this is actually Hermes fault because he's an asshat. Furthermore if it weren't for Aiz-san.. Bell would already be dead and the story would have been over before it started.

Also, they are in a town which is a safe haven and who the HELL would be stupid enough to kidnap a goddess? I mean that's just begging for divine punishment to come crashing down on your heads. You can't exactly fault someone for thinking a town is safe even if they do have enemies you wouldn't normally think they'd be able to kidnap a goddess in the middle of a camp.

Wait, do stat ranks reset on level up?

Here's a short paper I wrote on the subject of stats and how they work, back when the anime was airing.

https://pastebin.com/4hP2a1v2

and this manga will end just like where anime end?

shouldn't be. from what i can read on the wiki (which has spoilers from the LN), there should be MUCH more stuff after the anime ending...unless this just happens to be one of those LN promo mangos. which i assure you would make plenty more people to rage REALLY hard on the net, not just Batoto

and this manga will end just like where anime end?

This is Bell's fault cause that stupid runt is all about Aiz-san that he's forgetting to protect the goddess. He may be strong but he's pretty retarded.

Loli oppai getting kidnapped by someone other than pedobear what is this

God, I hate when they use kidnapping to further the plot. It's super lame.

Best friend and family member gets abducted by sleazy bandits in a plot to lure him out with obviously malicious intentions.

Still runs straight into the trap, still politely asks to "please" give her back. What are you doing m8

Tricks for remembering which sister is Tiona and which is Tione: A-cup vs E-cup.

Silly development

Spoiler

I read "Aiz-san" as "Ainz-sama".

I need more Overlord.

It seems to be more the case of a counter i.e stats you gained during that level. When you level up they revert to zero but you keep the old stats in a different pool. 

Its more like every point of the upper level equals several points of the lower level.

Kind of like 1p of lv 2 = 10p of level 1, the comparison is totally random, but i believe it was something like that.

I wonder if authors take classes to do one-off characters like that bandit  :P

No... I'm not... I never said anything that could make it seems like he was Hercules... At first he wasn't considered as a god but he self-proclaimed as one of them when he killed one of the cows from Apollo's cattle and offered a part of it in his name, he did that by saying he was offering each part to a god while there was an extra one that he offered to himself.

He had godly powers immediately after being born but wasn't an official god. After all in Greek Mythology you kind of had to be assigned your domain and then you gained power over it. They could even trade powers, which is how Apollo become God of Music even though Hermes invented it.

Whereas Heracles as a demigod was merely superhuman. He did eventually become a god, but he had to die and let his mortal half go to Hades for the divine part of him to go to Olympus. Hermes didn't have to get split into two, so he was always fully divine in nature.

It seems to be more the case of a counter i.e stats you gained during that level. When you level up they revert to zero but you keep the old stats in a different pool. 

For a second there, I thought they had her tied up with a ribbon.

Thanks for the second chapter in a row, these chapters so short barely leave one satisfied.

Only nominally, but yes.  Sort of like resetting a trip odometer in a car.

You're confusing Hermes and Hercules, certainly. Hermes is the son of Zeus and the Pleiad Maia, herself daughter of the Titan Atlas. He has always been a god, shown by the fact that — according to Homer — he managed to invent the lyre and steal Apollo's cattle before nightfall of the same day he was born, which is a bit beyond any demigod's ken.

No... I'm not... I never said anything that could make it seems like he was Hercules... At first he wasn't considered as a god but he self-proclaimed as one of them when he killed one of the cows from Apollo's cattle and offered a part of it in his name, he did that by saying he was offering each part to a god while there was an extra one that he offered to himself.

He's more commonly known as a traveler or wanderer though.

yeahs, he's the god of travelers, merchants, and messengers/couriers.  Also thieves as I recall.

but he is, he was a demi-god and became a god by fooling many gods like Apollo.

He's more commonly known as a traveler or wanderer though.

but he is, he was a demi-god and became a god by fooling many gods like Apollo.

You're confusing Hermes and Hercules, certainly. Hermes is the son of Zeus and the Pleiad Maia, herself daughter of the Titan Atlas. He has always been a god, shown by the fact that — according to Homer — he managed to invent the lyre and steal Apollo's cattle before nightfall of the same day he was born, which is a bit beyond any demigod's ken.

Wow......This chapter was all business, wasn't it.........

Google knows all :P

tumblr_o0un5eGgtk1umufuvo1_500.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics