Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Manga Discussion

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

why_Why

why_Why

Potato Spud

• Validating
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBehind Youre Back and Ready to Stab

Now... We had a new great manga this time, so i hope the scanlation group still continue this.

As we start this Discussion. You can post any discussion you want.

BTW This manga looks very great..

Now. any opinion if the Bell-kun will just go up up and away (Get Stronger) just because of his stats. I mean

he also needs experience not just stats to get stronger, Bell-kun now just like his adviser said he just get started

as an Adventurer or something like that, so that means even if he gets strong Physically but he isn't prepared mentally.

Edited by why_Why, 19 June 2014 - 04:22 PM.

UnholyCrap

UnholyCrap

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

in chapter 13, does the mc fu- well "make love" to hestia? ('cause i kinda got the impression that he thought the "i love you" from hestia to be "i love you as a friend or family")

Edited by ThirtyFiveAdams, 19 June 2014 - 09:46 PM.

SwordNoob

SwordNoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationTiny little Belgium

in chapter 13, does the mc fu- well "make love" to hestia? ('cause i kinda got the impression that he thought the "i love you" from hestia to be "i love you as a friend or family")

I was wondering about that too, it would actually be quite nice to see that in the official work for once instead of only in doujins ^^ Let the harem begin!

On Sunday, God abandoned the world after admitting failure.

why_Why

why_Why

Potato Spud

• Validating
  • 15 posts

I was wondering about that too, it would actually be quite nice to see that in the official work for once instead of only in doujins ^^ Let the harem begin!

Were on the same boat.

pijoed

pijoed

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts

Interested of being a harem since it is pretty much the easiest and the most plausible way for Bell's current familia to raise in rank, plus.... our MC is pretty much in love with the sword princess...... he bound to attract other flowers (has start already, with Seal-san and Eina-san).......

but, I do must say..... if this manga going "Log Horizan", it might be interesting as well........... with or without a harem-making...... a shonen-ai development would be great too, haha......

and......

I have been wondering ever since i read LN legend of moonlight sculpture....... Hestia is goddess of heath, practically (at least in LMS, her blessings were seek by all blacksmiths), so...... won't  she like...... i mean...should be some kind of god at blacksmithing??? Her familia should be like haephathus , but unlike Haephthus', it only good at blacksmithing weapon,shield and armor.....hmmmm? The very deription of current Haephathus........?

Hephathus on the other hand, is pretty much, I mean supposed to be a god that good at anything.... a creator/inventor/sculptor/builder...... pretty much an all round artisan..... isn't she/he the creator of Tartarus? Why her familia is only a mere blacksmihing familia?

Edited by pijoed, 20 August 2014 - 07:59 AM.

SwordNoob

SwordNoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts

snip

Because this is completely unrelated to Legendary Moonlight Sculptor. Hephaestus is the god(dess) of blacksmithing, Hestia is the goddess of poverty, and that's it in this setting. No need for other continuities here.

And you know, after reading some Mushoku Tensei and knowing that this manga is based on a light novel, my hopes might actually come to pass. In MT there isn't any dilly-dallying, our main character falls in love, confesses to her, they have sex, buy a house, get married and have children. No romcom shit there. Maybe I shouldn't be getting my hopes up, but yeah...

rickytannn

rickytannn

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBristol PA
What's the deepest anyone has gotten in that dungeon is there any clues I missed?

Lowlightt

Lowlightt

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts

Because this is completely unrelated to Legendary Moonlight Sculptor. Hephaestus is the god(dess) of blacksmithing, Hestia is the goddess of poverty, and that's it in this setting. No need for other continuities here.

And you know, after reading some Mushoku Tensei and knowing that this manga is based on a light novel, my hopes might actually come to pass. In MT there isn't any dilly-dallying, our main character falls in love, confesses to her, they have sex, buy a house, get married and have children. No romcom shit there. Maybe I shouldn't be getting my hopes up, but yeah...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hestia

Hestia is the goddess of the hearth which in greek times was the center of the household. It was where all cooking was done and where all family time was spend. She is basically the goddess of good housekeeping. She has nothing to do with blacksmithing and honestly that was a mistake of Legendary Moonlight Sculptor.

creativecorner

creativecorner

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a cold drink

What's the deepest anyone has gotten in that dungeon is there any clues I missed?

Floor 51 by the Loki familia

Source : http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-gaiden-sword-oratoria-r12581

Samken

Samken

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Loki Famillia at Floor 51:

Upper Floors = 1-12

Middle Floors = 13-24

Lower Floors = 25-36

Deep Floors = 37-49

Front Lines = 50+

If the story progresses at this rhythm, the source material (LNs) will have at least 15 volumes (3 volumes per 12 floors) published before Bell catches up to Ais as she's now. So, prepare for another To Aru Majutsu no Index, in terms of volumes

Edited by Samken, 11 September 2014 - 06:32 PM.

GreatNinja

GreatNinja

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts

don't hate but too be honest i like the plot and the setting it is pretty original it's like an mmorpg but this time it isn't a game my problem is the romance one reason why i hated  SAO is because of it's romance it's just damn predictable it is pretty obvious that asuna wil be the one and same as this that the swords women will be the end girl unless the author do a plot twist which will obviously affect the character the fact that he is gaining str because of his love for the sword girl but if he stops loving or end up not being with her obviously he will have a debuff or something his drive to be stronger will be gone but more or less the harem in this is too predictable that it hurts me i want to see people do some ship wars but in this case that's impossible because starting from day one all the other ships but one has sunk but yeah that's just me 

death orange

death orange

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
The manga is already licensed by yen press does this mean the scanlation group will stop translating this manga?

cjk33

cjk33

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts

why has it taken so long for this chapter to come out in english the other one was out weeks ago

Senataru

Senataru

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Was Bell's "Single minded pursuit" skill given to him by hestia? Or something he already had / invoked himself?

why_Why

why_Why

Potato Spud

• Validating
  • 15 posts

why has it taken so long for this chapter to come out in english the other one was out weeks ago

Probably the translator group is busy or has something to do. IDK they are just normal people like us too.

Still its depending to them if they can finish a chapter or two.

SwordNoob

SwordNoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts

Was Bell's "Single minded pursuit" skill given to him by hestia? Or something he already had / invoked himself?

If I remember correctly, he gained that skill after his run-in with Aizu when he decided he would do anything to stand on equal ground with her (his one goal --> single-minded pursuit). I guess he's somewhat special :P

Panos

Panos

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

For those who interested for the raw chapters you can find them here http://raw.senmanga.com/Dungeon_ni_Deai_wo_Motomeru_no_wa_Machigatte_Iru_Darou_ka/

cjk33

cjk33

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts

why is the english of this manga so far behind the rest

why_Why

why_Why

Potato Spud

• Validating
  • 15 posts

I know right! It already lags behind centuries ago!

Troommate

Troommate

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts

This manga is great wish it didn't take a month a update like re:monster. Its 7 ahead in raws really trying not to spoil it for myself by guessing the text in the raws.

klZ9Psp.gif

One of the most bad-ass blocks in anime :D