Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 791votes)

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Alt Names: alt Actually, I'm...alt 実は私はalt จุ๊ จุ๊ จะบอกว่าฉันคือ...alt 其实我是alt Doğrusu ben...alt Eigenlijk, ben ik...alt En vérité je suis…alt 사실 나는alt La verdad es que... yo soy...alt My Monster Secretalt Na verdade, eu sou...alt Sa totoo, ako ay...alt Sa'jane aku iki...alt Saleresna abi teh..alt Sebenernya aku ...alt Właściwie jestem...alt По правде говоря, я...alt האמת היא, שאני...
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Kuromine Asahi, "the man who can't lie". On the way home, he just learned an important secret. That his crush, Shiragami Youko, is actually a vampire!
Can Asahi actually keep her secret?
It's a fun, clumsy, one of a kind vampire romantic comedy!

============Notice================
Because this manga is now licensed and released as "My Monster Secret" by Seven Seas Entertainment, we have taken down the earlier chapters. Please support the official release!
===========Notice End==============
Go to Jitsu wa Watashi wa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future Wife Theory New Window SteamedPrawnsInvasion
  • 3 Replies
Topic Does the anime and this follow the same plot line? New Window rgzmann
  • 3 Replies
Topic Where have I seen this art style before New Window keoss
  • 20 Replies
Topic What does it mean?! New Window SalvadorTG29
  • 1 Replies
Topic One of these days... New Window carefulcrown
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime in the works?!? New Window Belisar
  • 7 Replies

5730 Comments

Must be nice to be retarded. This is already over 20+ chapters long.

To make your argument invalid, i present thee an exquisite example, Bleach made by Kubo Tits Tite.

A manga that run for century doesn't mean it have variation of idea in between it's chapter. Like Bleach, the idea was got power, lost power, get power back, lost power back, then got power again, then lost power again, get power yet again, then lost power yet again, and lastly, get power to lost it again sometimes in the future. But what do you know, it got like 500+ chapter. You see? There's much more other manga like that, with bullshit mountain of chapter but no progress in the idea department.

Though this manga(Jitsu wa Watashi wa) ain't got better, nor it get in the negative growth, at least for now.

I hope you step on a Lego piece barefooted.

Peoples gotta hold this guy down, or earth going to enter a world of pain.

Kind of beside the point.  I don't know about this particular one, but there are plenty of manga that went on 20+ VOLUMES after they ran out of material.

For that matter, it almost seems to be the rule in 4-koma:  Do 1 chapter worth of material and then repeat it in variations forever.

Absolutely nothing worse than eating the LAST shrimp. If you do that you're the lowest of the low. I hope you step on a Lego piece barefooted.

Did she just eat her last shrimp? What a bitch.

Three chapters in and the author already has run out of material...

i completely agree with you and that mikan chick makes me want to vomit everything i see her disgusting butter face.

What in the world are you talking about? How is there any evidence of that at all? Lmao

Spoiler

Damn, she looks excited LOL

He said "raised to", not "raised by" ;)

Haha I see, I feel like a moron now.

These characters are all complete morons <3

Mikan . . .  Rarely does a character make me loath her soo much in the first introduction.

She's like Rika Skeeter but even more hormonally unbalanced.

loving the characters lol

Isn't 70% more of 0 still 0?

He said "raised to", not "raised by" ;)

Oh man, what a horrid bitch. Awesome.

We should start using Mikan's face as the new trollface.jpg

I don't know or care if she really is an evil queen or not but her face PISSES ME OFF!!!Anne%20Baby%20002%20(2).gif

Agreed... It makes me... Die inside...

no-this-is-the-ultimate-look-of-disappro

I see only one way to stop it Catbug...

Spoiler

I don't know or care if she really is an evil queen or not but her face PISSES ME OFF!!!Anne%20Baby%20002%20(2).gif

because filipino is known to have barok english and cant understand the word cumming from der mout:)

dude, it seems like you barely know how to speak English; how dare you say that to a nationality

Woohoo new chapter!

And oboeotaku, what did my poor ass did to deserve such violent bites, such cruelty? *sob*

Isn't 70% more of 0 still 0?

Spoiler

My heart~

Her stupidity might just save her character from going down the road of most hated characters. Must be the author's way of putting a cock screw on an annoyance bottle that she is.

Does anyone where I can read the raws on this ?

Nakakalito basahin kapag Filipino XD Oh well, buwan naman ng agosto, mag-adjust na lang paminsan-minsan. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics