Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 791votes)

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Alt Names: alt Actually, I'm...alt 実は私はalt จุ๊ จุ๊ จะบอกว่าฉันคือ...alt 其实我是alt Doğrusu ben...alt Eigenlijk, ben ik...alt En vérité je suis…alt 사실 나는alt La verdad es que... yo soy...alt My Monster Secretalt Na verdade, eu sou...alt Sa totoo, ako ay...alt Sa'jane aku iki...alt Saleresna abi teh..alt Sebenernya aku ...alt Właściwie jestem...alt По правде говоря, я...alt האמת היא, שאני...
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Kuromine Asahi, "the man who can't lie". On the way home, he just learned an important secret. That his crush, Shiragami Youko, is actually a vampire!
Can Asahi actually keep her secret?
It's a fun, clumsy, one of a kind vampire romantic comedy!

============Notice================
Because this manga is now licensed and released as "My Monster Secret" by Seven Seas Entertainment, we have taken down the earlier chapters. Please support the official release!
===========Notice End==============
Go to Jitsu wa Watashi wa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future Wife Theory New Window SteamedPrawnsInvasion
  • 3 Replies
Topic Does the anime and this follow the same plot line? New Window rgzmann
  • 3 Replies
Topic Where have I seen this art style before New Window keoss
  • 20 Replies
Topic What does it mean?! New Window SalvadorTG29
  • 1 Replies
Topic One of these days... New Window carefulcrown
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime in the works?!? New Window Belisar
  • 7 Replies

5730 Comments

Really wish the updates were more consistent. 

rare manga with decent friend characters. This troll trio is so much better than the usual a) idiotic friend (every second romance comedy manga) B) a mysterious or undercover agent friend(Tokyo ravens, strike the blood, index and a lot more action mangas) And Mikan is someone you'd hate with all your guts. The content section explodes every time she appears.

Spoiler

632.gif

A different art style that allows for refreshing and "rare" character designs

nice

Oh Man

Alien Girl is too cute

Crap, are you serious? its been a whole month since the last update?! we need translators for this! please T.T this series needs more love.

Spoiler

Lol'd.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/198142/jitsu-wa-watashi-wa_v1_ch04_by_underdog-scans/8

This made me remember this:

Rejoice, Emiya Shirou Kuromine Asahi.

The author didn't run out of ideas, and Mikan isn't supposed to be hated. Maybe, If you read up to the latest chapter, you'd then understand. But people here prefer to start flaming the author and manga after having read few chapters.

this manga kind of refreshing, i like the heroine Shiragami, the only one annoyed me is that mikan, i don't like her character, too childish... and i think Kuromine's friends is too suspicious, maybe one of them are a exorcist...

Three chapters in and the author already has run out of material...

Hey, as long as the artist keeps drawing those excellent Mikan trollfaces, I'll never get bored of this manga.

Maybe it's just me but I think it's kind of refreshing for this type of manga to have a recurring female character that gets in the way and isn't in love with either of the main couple.

Me too, I like it when the bully is not someone with physical strength, but rather the strength of a camera

Maybe it's just me but I think it's kind of refreshing for this type of manga to have a recurring female character that gets in the way and isn't in love with either of the main couple.

Well, I just hope they won't take make it that she secretly loves her childhood friend. Would be too cliché.

On a side note, I really like both MC. The guy is straightforward and sucks at lying and the girl is a natural hairhead. It's not the usual loser/winner combination which you see in so many mangas.

Is it just me or did anyone else think it looked like she had some dirty magazines in her closet?

Spoiler

Could also be fashion mags. When drawn so indistinctly, they probably would have pretty similar covers.

Is it just me or did anyone else think it looked like she had some dirty magazines in her closet?

Spoiler

Get fucked Mikan. Serves you right.

Best fan service.

Oh goodie. She's a pack rat... *looks around his room* JUST LIKE MEEEEEEE!

I want to tie Mikan up and throw her in the ocean.

God Mikan is without a doubt one of my top hated characters.

And there are some REALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY bad ones in that list.

I mean people who can casually kick your dog, and when you come out to scream at them "Why you kick my dog?!?" they laugh maniaclly and shoot it, then as you fall on your knees and shout out to the heavens 'NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!' and your family comes out to find out what's wrong, and they get blown up by said bad person. All the while he is laughing harder now, and then slowly proceeds to chop you up limb from limb.

Mikan is right above that guy.

Get fucked Mikan. Serves you right.

A goofball heroine? Haha I'm liking this already.

Wow...she really wants me to...

tumblr_lyfe9iCFAj1qgev0a.gif IN THE FACE!!!

Once again I find myself thinking

Spoiler

@EvilShadowX: Usually the third chapter would still have some vital characters and concepts left to introduce, but the only new part was the blood sucking. The rest was Mikan being a pain in the ass again and I can easily imagine the author doing a lot more of that in the future. My heart goes out to the poor bastards that don't love her.

So yeah, I seriously doubt he could've literally run out of ideas just yet, but if you were somehow expecting masterful pacing out of this here gag manga, chapter three might be your cue to get worried.

Wow...she really wants me to...

tumblr_lyfe9iCFAj1qgev0a.gif IN THE FACE!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics