Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 791votes)

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Alt Names: alt Actually, I'm...alt 実は私はalt จุ๊ จุ๊ จะบอกว่าฉันคือ...alt 其实我是alt Doğrusu ben...alt Eigenlijk, ben ik...alt En vérité je suis…alt 사실 나는alt La verdad es que... yo soy...alt My Monster Secretalt Na verdade, eu sou...alt Sa totoo, ako ay...alt Sa'jane aku iki...alt Saleresna abi teh..alt Sebenernya aku ...alt Właściwie jestem...alt По правде говоря, я...alt האמת היא, שאני...
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Kuromine Asahi, "the man who can't lie". On the way home, he just learned an important secret. That his crush, Shiragami Youko, is actually a vampire!
Can Asahi actually keep her secret?
It's a fun, clumsy, one of a kind vampire romantic comedy!

============Notice================
Because this manga is now licensed and released as "My Monster Secret" by Seven Seas Entertainment, we have taken down the earlier chapters. Please support the official release!
===========Notice End==============
Go to Jitsu wa Watashi wa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future Wife Theory New Window SteamedPrawnsInvasion
  • 3 Replies
Topic Does the anime and this follow the same plot line? New Window rgzmann
  • 3 Replies
Topic Where have I seen this art style before New Window keoss
  • 20 Replies
Topic What does it mean?! New Window SalvadorTG29
  • 1 Replies
Topic One of these days... New Window carefulcrown
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime in the works?!? New Window Belisar
  • 7 Replies

5730 Comments

I will miss this manga sooo much....It was a wonderful read.

Chapter 196, page 16 is now my desktop.

e4bba19fe642011b2cfc2324f02b2ae561d23d73

It was a wonderful ride.

I will miss this manga... but I guess it’s better for it to end in a good note rather than getting it to continue and for its quality to go downhill. It was a pleasure to read this with you all!

Spoiler

idk what i'm feeling right now

is it a heartwarming because it got a great ending or a heartbreaking because the great manga is already end

I believe they call that feeling "Bittersweet".

idk what i'm feeling right now

is it a heartwarming because it got a great ending or a heartbreaking because the great manga is already end

4keidj.png

Indeed it was ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

One more good manga comes to an end. Time to find something else to carry the torch.
Beautiful from start to finish

All good thing must come to an end someday.

What an amazing ride.

One of the best manga of all time.

I will never go back to romantic comedy...again.

thanks for the translator and author, man this was one of great manga out there 

Man, what a great ride.

Thank you for the scans and the long ride!

This one goes down in legend. Great manga.

1 July 2015 to now... that was a long ride. 

Thanks for picking this up. Really enjoyed Sensei and Sakurada part, this stood out more than other chapters.

I really dislike Mikan.

Longer than that. We re-translated #1. Underdog translated it long before that. Around August 13th 2013

A well done manga... All kind of drama is in balance. Easily become one of the best manga so far...

I just need an epilogue, how's it's turned out for each heroine. Especially, Nagisa... She's the most hard-working yet still have no good love story candidate for her. I hope she find the best...

bravo

btw anyone know the time frame on getting all the official english volumes out? i need to buy 3 or each

1 July 2015 to now... that was a long ride. 

Thanks for picking this up. Really enjoyed Sensei and Sakurada part, this stood out more than other chapters.

I really dislike Mikan.

These have been the best ending chapters of a manga I've seen in a long time, easy Top 5.

And can anyone think of a character that is in Akane's league of master trolling?

maybe hiromi souma from working/wagnaria series, minus the superhuman feats. he's certainly similar to akane in that he takes huge joy playing around with people and their secrets and is pretty annoying most of the time, but deep down he cares about them and tries to get people together/maintain order from the shadows.

Well. Life's gonna feel just a bit more empty now that this is done. Guess that's just how life be.

I don't remember how many years ago i started reading. There's no special story behind my introduction to it either, I just happened to see the name on another website and it seemed interesting enough to give a try after i read the synopsis. Didn't think it'd become one of the few things that could always make me laugh when i saw it, but here we are years later and it's probably my favorite manga i've ever read. Dunno if it's the best, but it's top 3 at worst, legitimately can't think of a single bad chapter or dragging arc or character who made it worse or any real complaint with it. Worth it.

Thanks to everyone involved in bringing this to us, and mega-thanks to Masuda Eiji (and his assistants!) for making it. (Insert corny "The Truth is..." thing here, because I ain't got one.)

Edit 1: I did some digging. April of 2014 is when i started reading it. Feels longer than that, wow.

Edit 2: Wao, if only you'd waited just a few more hours, it'd have finished on Thanksgiving. Missed opportunity, 0/10 service, would not recommend :^)

finally, it ends. you people know what time it is, don't you?

it's time to reread this whole series all over, and over, and over, and over again. the ride will never end inside our hearts!

thanks masuda eiji-sensei and futari wa pretty anon team for bringing this gem of a manga to us.

that was fun ride 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics