Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 791votes)

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Alt Names: alt Actually, I'm...alt 実は私はalt จุ๊ จุ๊ จะบอกว่าฉันคือ...alt 其实我是alt Doğrusu ben...alt Eigenlijk, ben ik...alt En vérité je suis…alt 사실 나는alt La verdad es que... yo soy...alt My Monster Secretalt Na verdade, eu sou...alt Sa totoo, ako ay...alt Sa'jane aku iki...alt Saleresna abi teh..alt Sebenernya aku ...alt Właściwie jestem...alt По правде говоря, я...alt האמת היא, שאני...
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Kuromine Asahi, "the man who can't lie". On the way home, he just learned an important secret. That his crush, Shiragami Youko, is actually a vampire!
Can Asahi actually keep her secret?
It's a fun, clumsy, one of a kind vampire romantic comedy!

============Notice================
Because this manga is now licensed and released as "My Monster Secret" by Seven Seas Entertainment, we have taken down the earlier chapters. Please support the official release!
===========Notice End==============
Go to Jitsu wa Watashi wa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future Wife Theory New Window SteamedPrawnsInvasion
  • 3 Replies
Topic Does the anime and this follow the same plot line? New Window rgzmann
  • 3 Replies
Topic Where have I seen this art style before New Window keoss
  • 20 Replies
Topic What does it mean?! New Window SalvadorTG29
  • 1 Replies
Topic One of these days... New Window carefulcrown
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime in the works?!? New Window Belisar
  • 7 Replies

5730 Comments

My heart is feeling a little more full after this.

Oh my god, I needed that Akane trolling at the end cause this chapter was seriously making me tear up.

Js6gZFU.png?1

What did you do, Shima? WHAT DID YOU DO?

Isn't that a body?

Fml I'm actually starting to cry...

This has been a hell of a ride...ToT

That bromance on page 12 was heartwarming to the max.

It's...ending...ending...

I already miss you

This is like return of the king with all these chapters feeling like they are the end.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking this.

Js6gZFU.png?1

rip nagisa's bro

This is like return of the king with all these chapters feeling like they are the end.

The (not so) final speech of Akari is perfect. It's the kind of thing we should say more to young people.... no, to anyone.

Between the laugh and the feels, i can't even pick a best chapter moment. This is good. This is great. This is closer and closer to the end.... 2 more chapters to go. I can already feel the tears. ;_;

And holy shit Shima, what the fuck did you do?! 

ahh... this heart-gripping feeling when you know the end is near. but i must not cry!

must! not!..... *sob*

why cry, when you can smile and laugh ... the author didn't give you the chance to swallow the cool speeches

Spoiler

I was gonna put the one with the sensei too, but that was more predictable (really funny too)

Js6gZFU.png?1

Dude you could be a little more respectful when responding to people, they are asking if Youko has actually confirmed it or not we are talking about altered  timelines so everyone is under to assumption but even in chapter 185 Youko herself says that "could it be there really is a baby growing inside me?" and when asked if she confirmed it  she responds with I'm waiting for winter break. so assuming she did by now this would be the first actual confirmation of her pregnancy.

Nah. My IQ lowers every time I see questions like that anyway, so I'm gonna keep my sass levels right where they are.

ahh... this heart-gripping feeling when you know the end is near. but i must not cry!

must! not!..... *sob*

Dude you could be a little more respectful when responding to people, they are asking if Youko has actually confirmed it or not we are talking about altered  timelines so everyone is under to assumption but even in chapter 185 Youko herself says that "could it be there really is a baby growing inside me?" and when asked if she confirmed it  she responds with I'm waiting for winter break. so assuming she did by now this would be the first actual confirmation of her pregnancy.

Unfortunately, don't expect that. This is the internet. People like that prefer to be rude and to wallow in their own self-inflated sense of worth.

It's hard to equate drinking blood as something that can make a baby.

During lunch at school, "Want some blood?" "Oh, yeah, sure." seems so casual.

Gee, I don't know, maybe Chapter 178, 179, and 185. I'm shocked at how many people fail to grasp this stuff.

So this manga is in my top ten for sure. I've haven't felt so satisfied reading a manga in a long time.

Wait, so when did they confirm that she was actually carrying a child?

Gee, I don't know, maybe Chapter 178, 179, and 185. I'm shocked at how many people fail to grasp this stuff.

Pregnant...

Freaking pregnant...

I could not have been the only one caught off-guard by that.

It's kinda sad how many people were because it was LITERALLY STATED SEVERAL CHAPTERS AGO.

It's like people can't read.

Genjirou is like: what............................. the hell?

q2DMs1w.png

In the backstory chapters of Rin/"Back to the Future" Arc

And so we have entered the denouement/epilogue chapters.

This shit is the good shit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics