Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 791votes)

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Alt Names: alt Actually, I'm...alt 実は私はalt จุ๊ จุ๊ จะบอกว่าฉันคือ...alt 其实我是alt Doğrusu ben...alt Eigenlijk, ben ik...alt En vérité je suis…alt 사실 나는alt La verdad es que... yo soy...alt My Monster Secretalt Na verdade, eu sou...alt Sa totoo, ako ay...alt Sa'jane aku iki...alt Saleresna abi teh..alt Sebenernya aku ...alt Właściwie jestem...alt По правде говоря, я...alt האמת היא, שאני...
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Kuromine Asahi, "the man who can't lie". On the way home, he just learned an important secret. That his crush, Shiragami Youko, is actually a vampire!
Can Asahi actually keep her secret?
It's a fun, clumsy, one of a kind vampire romantic comedy!

============Notice================
Because this manga is now licensed and released as "My Monster Secret" by Seven Seas Entertainment, we have taken down the earlier chapters. Please support the official release!
===========Notice End==============
Go to Jitsu wa Watashi wa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future Wife Theory New Window SteamedPrawnsInvasion
  • 3 Replies
Topic Does the anime and this follow the same plot line? New Window rgzmann
  • 3 Replies
Topic Where have I seen this art style before New Window keoss
  • 20 Replies
Topic What does it mean?! New Window SalvadorTG29
  • 1 Replies
Topic One of these days... New Window carefulcrown
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime in the works?!? New Window Belisar
  • 7 Replies

5730 Comments

So, Pretty Anon people, will you release 196 together with the final omake or do we get an extra, final week to say goodbye?

You'll have to wait and see~ Maybe the omake isn't the only thing we have up our sleeves~

stacked akane is best akane

and that's saying a lot, all akane is best akane

But seriously...what was with stacked Akane there at the end? Was she halfway between her true form and her troll form?

I won't call Akane best girl because I still have a soft spot in my heart for Karen.

However, I will say that Akane is MVP of this series.

MUST . . .

NOT . . .

CRY . . .

Just one more, hold it in, just one more chapter.

Fucking Akane. Just make another gag series just focused on akane and it'd be the best shit of all time, I love this stupid demon

So, Pretty Anon people, will you release 196 together with the final omake or do we get an extra, final week to say goodbye?

and now I can't wait to see this "dimension" Rin...

I can't believe the author/Akane can still get me like that after nearly 200 chapters.

Isn't that a body?

Wait, perhaps there's an actual logical explanation! Shimada became so unbearable that Nagisa's brother escaped, leaving his fake giant body behind. But Shimada doesn't know about the aliens, so he thought the target of his obsession had died just in front of him. And, being the honest, valiant and nice person he is, he immediately thought of ways to get rid of the "compromising evidence".

That or Shimada has done something very dark. You know, Nagisa's brother did look like a ghost in the latest chapter...

6w8Up48u

This, lady and gentlemen, is the face of one of the best character I have seen in a story. I will really, REALLY miss you Akane, you was great in all that adventure. Thanks for showing me that people can still write a good trickster mentor. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I' going back to crying. 

So Inaba and Sasaki got a more heartfelt speech than Shimada. Of course they did. X)

952698img000016.png

…Fucking… dust in my eye…

She still didn't give the halo back, though :D

I'm not crying. You're crying!

/jk, I'm crying a bit too.

F4JdRKb.jpg
OF FUCKING COURSE

Aww cmon.. This couldve been a good high note ending chapter.. please dont screw it up senseiiiii!

Or if you want to keep this story continuing even after their graduation from highschool, please keep going.

imo fuck those horns

The feels are strong with this one. And as always, Akane-chan has us now!

And my colleague wondering why my eyes looked like someone who hold back the tears...

Now I need to punch a wall to make myself a man again.

I can't believe I teared up for that

I always knew Akane was the one true best girl.

Isn't that a body?

Yes, yes it is.  Of a certain space alien class representative's elder cross-dressing brother...

Akane is my favorite character so far

I'm going to miss her a lot

S-Shut up!  I'm not crying, YOU'RE crying!

...Just one more chapter.  I don't think I'm ready for this.

It's like i'm dying but i'm really happy about it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics