Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 27votes)

ABLE

Alt Names: alt エイブル
Author: Itou Akihiro
Artist: Itou Akihiro
Genres: Action ActionSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Arizona State, Cameron - 1:23 P.M. While two men meet, a gunfight suddenly happens between them. One of them stays alive, then leaves. A woman breaks free from the trunk of the car she’d been left in and picks up the revolver that had been dropped and...
Go to ABLE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

73 Comments

That burglar should be dead now, getting hit by a gun that fell that far.

Enjoy the newest chapter ^^

OOPS!!!  I forgot to check the plot summary!!!

Sorry about that, Vinceled!  I'm stuck with a small screen until our house is rebuilt from the fire we had and this damn screen that I have to use right now won't zoom that plot summary large enough for me to read it!!!

I'll be glad when we move back and I get my 65 inch screen back from storage!!!

In the meantime, why did you translate that girl's comment to the 3 gangsters during the gun battle as   "Trying to peek at my panties, you bastard!?  Then just DIE!!!"  When it is obvious that she was really saying,  "So you like HEAVY METAL music, huh?  Then EAT LEAD!!!"

@ Vinceled

WHAT!?   No Proofreader for Chapter seven!?

But I counted at least 23 grammatical errors and 18 spelling errors in this dialogue-heavy chapter!!!

Not to mention the awkward and corny macho phrases used by the two girls and the three gangsters during that gun battle!!!

All of this in the summary?! Damn... shame on me XD

@ Vinceled

WHAT!?   No Proofreader for Chapter seven!?

But I counted at least 23 grammatical errors and 18 spelling errors in this dialogue-heavy chapter!!!

Not to mention the awkward and corny macho phrases used by the two girls and the three gangsters during that gun battle!!!

what..? I don't even...

AybB0ISCMAE62s0.jpg:large

heh. The ever so unreliable automag. It's still cool though

Enjoy the latest chapter!!

I'm really loving how action replaces dialogue in this manga.

It seems like the main character is the gun eh?

Yes, "she" is the protagonist XD

deep and moving dialogue

Oh My GOD!!! Some people actually talked!!!ali_108.gif

Spoiler
It seems like the main character is the gun eh?

BANG

deep and moving dialogue

Translators sure have an easy job with this one...

Not the cleaners though

Translators sure have an easy job with this one...

I don't really mind dialogue-less chapters tbh.

And why can that guy capture her no harm if she can take down a group at tavern with gun fight (he got shot down quite easy)

Drugged Drink is a possibility

whoah!! no words... but clearly understood... hmm....

I got a feeling it was a cursed revolver. maybe the bartender will gonna have cool shooting battle next chapter? xD

And regarding the artist, yeah he's sick so his manga got delayed. I guess this "ABLE" was his attempt to not losing his touch on manga while getting medical treatment.  :D 

Pretty much I mean he's been on hiatus for his series called Wilderness (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=8970) since 2009, quite a long time. 

That and why did the guy just leave her there?

And why can that guy capture her no harm if she can take down a group at tavern with gun fight (he got shot down quite easy)

I got a feeling it was a cursed revolver. maybe the bartender will gonna have cool shooting battle next chapter? xD

And regarding the artist, yeah he's sick so his manga got delayed. I guess this "ABLE" was his attempt to not losing his touch on manga while getting medical treatment.  :D

But he touched the gun, therefore his prints are in it

Yeah but well it's not like he's going to keep it anyway ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics