Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 131votes)

Binbougami ga!

Alt Names: alt A Deusa do Azar!alt 穷神alt Dewa Kemiskinan Loe!alt 가난뱅이 신이alt 貧乏神が!alt It's the God of Poverty!
Author: Sukeno Yoshiaki
Artist: Sukeno Yoshiaki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakura Ichiko is a 16-year-old girl who leads a charmed life and is blessed with beauty, brains, and health. She has an abundance of “Happiness Energy”, which can make people happy, but at the cost of absorbing all the “Happiness Energy” from her surroundings. She has caused the energy balance of the world to become unbalanced and because of this, she becomes the target of a Poverty God named Momiji. Momiji's goal is to remove Ichiko’s power of absorbing other people’s Happiness Energy and to return all the energy she has taken to its rightful place.
Go to Binbougami ga! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't know why but I find Momoji to be crazy hot. New Window Dhoozy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Sorata New Window Bonkman23
  • 0 Replies
Topic A new color cover for this page? New Window spiderdimond
  • 0 Replies
Topic Binbougami ga! Latest Chapter Discussion New Window vegaobscura
  • 6 Replies
Topic What was so bad about what she said in chapter 2? New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies

550 Comments

Oh yeah, dont you guys agree love seems to be blooming lately in the chapters. No one beats Tsuwabuki in this, if I was a girl I would be all over him too!
First episode was pretty good, the voice actors fit the roles pretty well, no complaints there!
It lived up to expectations and I think the animation style they used was perfect for this.
So what did u think about the 1st anime chap?
This gonna have an anime soon this summer :D
http://vatoto.com/read/_/105319/binbougami-ga_v5_ch22_by_cxc-scans/59 the old mans face...with this he became my favorite character in this manga
Wait, i saw this title on the weekly shounen jump rankings.....
i know that we aren't even close to the raws, but i have to know, did this manga change magazines to a weekly manga instead of a monthyly manga?????
Its a great comedy. Love all the references.
So many hilarious things xD
i got chills when he calmly said "kill them"
sweet thanks
@Findyanto Putra just read it at CxC reader
is it just me or chapter 21 isnt complete?
The author sure did a really good job in pointing out the cliché surrounding the manga industry ( I think so :D ) like the transfer student cliché, horrible cook girl cliché , and quite a few more I don't remember.
@Misdreavius i know that Gintama team is animating it. i'm just curious how will it be if SHAFT were to animate this with all those parody and art shift.
i'm such a SHAFT fanboy.
@KarchAmadeo
Uh the front cover picture does say 9, aka Volume 9 on it and we're only on volume 5 so...

@Caithsith
Even better, it's actually being animated by Sunrise, and I sure as hell hope it's the Gintama team of Sunrise.
I was wondering when the butler on the cover would come into the story. Now to keep waiting >_>
NOOO! where is the other pages of chapter 21 ? This is absolutely the worst kind of cliffhanger possible... You ruined my day! How am I supposed to work now ? It's the end of the road... I freakin' want to hear tat f*cking confession!! GAaaaaAAAaaAAAAAAh! x_x
Spoiler
Chapter 21 is missing pages 42-48.
imagine if this were to be animated by SHAFT. . .
How many character types can you throw into one character!
Spoiler
Photo
TsundereChan
May 19 2012 05:32 PM
OH HOHOHOHO~!!!
Tsuwabuki is actually super popular!!!!
Dat Momiki.

HNNGH
Dat death note. I lul'd.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics