Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Binbougami ga! Latest Chapter Discussion

Binbougami ga!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

vegaobscura

vegaobscura

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationcxc/overload scans
Well there's enough chapters now to foster discussion and with cxc releasing regularly that means new material to discuss as well. So here ya go guys, a topic to chat about it in.

Squier

Squier

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
Well I have to say that if those two are Ichiko's mom and dad, they fit each other very well. Rofl at Suwano and Tsuwabaki's interactions were just priceless. Seeing a scared Ichiko was cute. Great chapter.

wilsonyu343

wilsonyu343

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

NOOOOOOOOOO we are loosing many many characters from the god slaying bitch. =( Will miss the S&M dog and that unfortunate fortunate god. OMG

vegaobscura

vegaobscura

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationcxc/overload scans

well wow, i did not expect a notification to pop up about this topic. Congrats on bringing my faith in humanity to actually use the appropriate topic for things back. Also yeah the latest chapters are pretty brutal

vayuu

vayuu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

me sad :(....

harryisme

harryisme

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

So somebody correct me if i'm wrong here, but Momoji is a product of half of Ikari's fortune energy, who recieved it from Kanna who Ichiko is the reincarnation of? So that would make them sort of related right? Or if you want to be strange Ichiko is the reincarnation of Momoji's mother.

wilsonyu343

wilsonyu343

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

Man Ichiko Sakura is one sad motherfucker. Seriously lol I will never ever want to be her in my entire live. No friends NO father and mom and your newly made friends turn on you in like half a year or something with your one and only best friend going to scarifice herself to save the world. And not to mention but she never had any friends until she was like 15 ish or something . WOW what a lonely ass child.

She have my sympathy and I pity her with my entire heart.

As of chapter 59.

But than again this is very typical in a trilogy where the first book is introduction second book is where everything goes to shit and third book is where oh shit everything turns out fine / better than you can predit.

So this manga is most likely going to follow that pattern.

Edited by wilsonyu343, 16 May 2013 - 06:17 AM.