Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 338votes)

Hunter x Hunter

Alt Names: alt HUNTERalt HUNTER
Author: Togashi Yoshihiro
Artist: Togashi Yoshihiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSports SportsSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasures, magical beasts, and even other men. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Those who do pass gain access to restricted areas, amazing stores of information, and the right to call themselves Hunters.
Go to Hunter x Hunter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic found who HISOKA is on the ship in the new arc (spoiler ch370) New Window bam
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window 「黑風影」
  • 30 Replies
Topic Togashi is back!!! New Window Kamui
  • 9 Replies
Topic Killua and lightning New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic So who's the mole in the zodiac? New Window nysta
  • 8 Replies
Topic Why is this forum dead ?? New Window MRabah
  • 2 Replies

145 Comments

it seems togashi-sensei hurt his back, so hxh is on break for another 2 weeks, and will return in jump #41

why the heck is Hunter x hunter rated so low on this website?

Not that low. Never heard of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? That deserves more attention. (I love HxH)

Lots of hiatuses because of the author's health. It gets pretty tiring.

Oi, is this worth reading? I'm kinda sick of shounen Mercy being found around every corner. Can I read this and expect an MC who will do anything to win?

Care to elaborate about Shounen Mercy thing?

i wonder if gon and killua would apply as bodyguards? some of the princes were decent looking and might be worth protecting. i just hope killua aint with alluka so he can move freely. also, it's nice that togashi hasnt changed with how he starts an arc. revealing seemingly random information about seemingly random people that in the middle til the end suddenly mashup in a grand story. finally the focus is back to exploration like how it was when gon joined the hunter exam.

Pretty sure mangacow is a different group and they only do manhwa,  

No if you do a bit or research they are the same subsidiary and related to each other and they do mangas too.

Oi, is this worth reading? I'm kinda sick of shounen Mercy being found around every corner. Can I read this and expect an MC who will do anything to win?

Are pages missing from some of these chapters? At the end of ch. 133 they meet a group of thieves, but on ch. 134 they're suddenly at a shop.

I think HxH is better if it's Seinen.

Haha no. It's mangastream that's been doing all the work that other sites use. Batoto doesn't have it since mangastream has asked to not use their work on sites other than their own.

Mangapanda is more along the lines of let's do all these popular series that people like to make money while providing shoddy translations by just putting them out as fast as possible. I believe mangastream was doing hunter x hunter from nearly the beginning if not the beginning but unfortunately they don't allow rehosting. 

I believe only the absolute newest chapters use the mangapanda translations because all the sites are owned by the same guys I think. mangacow/mangafox/mangahere/etc. It means more money and traffic for them. 

Pretty sure mangacow is a different group and they only do manhwa,  

oh wow. something even netero, killua's ancestor and another person who's prolly as powerful as the other 2, something they thought was too crazy, gon's ancestor tanked solo. ok gon's family is officially superhuman.

Sweet jesus pancake.

Spoiler

THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY.

it seems only mangapanda group who's currently make the English scanlation from the new chapters, even other online mangas used their works. I hope a group from Batoto will able to make the scanlation so we can read it here

Haha no. It's mangastream that's been doing all the work that other sites use. Batoto doesn't have it since mangastream has asked to not use their work on sites other than their own.

Mangapanda is more along the lines of let's do all these popular series that people like to make money while providing shoddy translations by just putting them out as fast as possible. I believe mangastream was doing hunter x hunter from nearly the beginning if not the beginning but unfortunately they don't allow rehosting. 

I believe only the absolute newest chapters use the mangapanda translations because all the sites are owned by the same guys I think. mangacow/mangafox/mangahere/etc. It means more money and traffic for them. 

i sure found it by chance but nevertheless it is great

it seems only mangapanda group who's currently make the English scanlation from the new chapters, even other online mangas used their works. I hope a group from Batoto will able to make the scanlation so we can read it here

I thought i would be an old man when it was back.

Hiatus x Hiatus is back ;-;

Hooray it's back

oh wow new places to explore! it's like when the manga started, when gon set out to places he hasnt been to before along with participating on the hunter exams. but this time there wont be facilitators who are in control of the environment. there's also no overpowered old man to bail them if something stronger than the king of ants comes out of the woodwork.

IT IS BACK!

WOOHOO!

\o/

somebody add the new chap please

So it's coming back, that's great. Problem is it's been so long I've forgotten what's happened. Well looks like it's time to start reading again from the beginning.

Updated the cover - Cat... for some reason, there's a cat there.

Father Deus I'm the opposite. I think it was meh during the first 200 chapters and was only great beyond that. (The Chimera Ant Extermination arc and New Chairman arc was very awesome imo)

I thought the New Chairman arc, or more specifically, the election was the worst part of this story.  I feel like he was focusing on minutia (and when you get very limited amounts of chapters per year it only compounds the problem) that, at the end of the day, had such little impact on the story.  Who's going to win Leorio or Pariston?!  'Well, it's 64 degrees in the voting room, therefore the people from the warm-climate nations won't be comfortable, questioning the existing administration's competency, leading them to vote against the incumbent.'  Pariston: Trololol...doesn't matter because Cheadle is the new chairman!  Then there's the part about the Dark Continent.  'Okay, let me outline the history of why there are all these issues about how no one can go there'.  Beyond Netero: Trolololo...screw everyone I'm doing what I want.  I don't know, I just thought he was trying to get too cute with the psychology, but it ended up just being a detour.  One of those, 'enjoy the ride, don't care about the destination' but it didn't work for me.  But who am I kidding, I will look forward to every chapter no matter how long it takes to come out and how bad it might be.

Gon getting his powers back and then meeting up with his dad just about made up for it, though.

I have no idea if this is true. Looks a little shopped.

But Hooray! For HXH returning!

Bl0HRXOCUAAFqA2.jpg:large

i would totally have a conversation with this guy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics