Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

So who's the mole in the zodiac?

Hunter X Hunter

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

nysta

nysta

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

Thought it would be interesting to try to figure out who's the mole in the zodiac (relating Chapter 346).

Lots of people around the internet think it might be the Horse according to the following fact :

''His name is related to Hideaki Kobayakawa, one of the Hideyoshi Toyotomi's general who betrayed Western Army at Battle of Sekigahara.''

I feel like its either the Monkey, Bird or Rabbit girl because they look very fishy and unnatural.

Any theories, facts, proofs are welcomed.

Edited by nysta, 10 July 2014 - 09:41 PM.

jrusse18

jrusse18

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 223 posts

For me it's between the the horse and cow. It seems like they control more information which makes it easier for them to manipulate results, but i'll also through in the afro because he is way to inconspicuous for someone who looks that crazy.  Also, since the cows directly involved in the investigation it makes him more suspicious for me since he's in a position to push evidence onto other people but it's mostly because I feel like there was something wrong in his conversation with Kuropika that I can't put my finger on.

wawawa

wawawa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

how about the monkey? He asked to guard beyond alone, didn't he??

nysta

nysta

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

For me it's between the the horse and cow. It seems like they control more information which makes it easier for them to manipulate results, but i'll also through in the afro because he is way to inconspicuous for someone who looks that crazy.  Also, since the cows directly involved in the investigation it makes him more suspicious for me since he's in a position to push evidence onto other people but it's mostly because I feel like there was something wrong in his conversation with Kuropika that I can't put my finger on.

Yeah they both really feel suspicious. Especially the cow considering he's in charge of mostly everything related to the trip. It would be cool to see him as a traitor and one of the bad guys.

The horse feels suspicious for other reasons, i think he just doesn't fit in the zodiac, he doesn't seem interested in what's happening unlike most other members. It might be his face lacking emotions but he really seems odd.

how about the monkey? He asked to guard beyond alone, didn't he??

Yes, he did. On the other hand, i doubt that there would be anyone more suited to the task of guarding Beyond, he seems like the type of guy who likes being at the center of the action just like Kanzai.

gyan7

gyan7

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I agree with potato. .. that it might be Mizai or the cow. Even tho kurapika found the monkey or sanity.

Zslasher

Zslasher

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

according to 348 is the monkey

nysta

nysta

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

according to 348 is the monkey

I really doubt it, remember Kurapika mentionned that someone might have the power to hide ''lies'' therefore it might be possible that this person has the power to make people believe or doubt other people by implementing fake memories and lies in a person's mind etc..

It would be too simple at this point, i'm really looking forward to see everyone's reaction to that news.

Zslasher

Zslasher

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

I really doubt it, remember Kurapika mentionned that someone might have the power to hide ''lies'' therefore it might be possible that this person has the power to make people believe or doubt other people by implementing fake memories and lies in a person's mind etc..

It would be too simple at this point, i'm really looking forward to see everyone's reaction to that news.

349 just confirmed it monkey is on beyonds side

nysta

nysta

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

349 just confirmed it monkey is on beyonds side

There wasn't any REAL confirmation. Kurapika just stated that the monkey seemed to lie about his allegiance but didn't lie about his powers. Assuming someone has the power to manipulate memories/make people appear like they're lying, it could very be possible that Saiyuu is getting blackmailed.

I mean isn't it weird that Mizaistom is leading the entire investigation thing without anyone in the zodiac knowing about it? And that he asked for Kurapika's help who's an outsider of the organization. 

Not saying Saiyuu isn't but there's a big possibility that Miza is leading this entire thing. 

Lots of plot twists are incoming.