Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 245votes)

The Flow

Alt Names: alt Flowalt 플로우 - 배은혜 (허니비)alt The Flow - BAE Eun-hye (Honey Bee)alt The Flow - Refluxalt The Flow - Returnalt The Flow - Streamalt The Flow: Refluxalt The Flow: Returnalt The Flow: Stream
Author: Honey Bee
Artist: Honey Bee
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The Flow Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic So how long do you think it's going to be New Window Olinser
  • 1 Replies
Topic So what do you think the anima is? New Window jrusse18
  • 20 Replies
Topic Question about before and after making a wish? New Window stingy
  • 6 Replies
Topic Raw Discussion New Window Frozen Ice
  • 11 Replies
Topic Variable Future Scenarios! [spoilers] New Window defry
  • 0 Replies
Topic Stuff of Honey Bee New Window Toullaty
  • 0 Replies

421 Comments

Really? That's what happened, an oath? I don't like that.

Well, I was kind of right: he did absorb the Rat ability. <shrugs>  However, doubt it'll work out exactly the way Ratty might hope (too clever by half, Rats, in the main: they often spike their own wheels ;)).

And, enter the Snake, stage left (with ball and ego-busting). :lol:

Really? That's what happened, an oath? I don't like that.

At first, I wasn't expecting much -apart from the nice art- but ever since the anima turned up, I must say I like this interesting turn of events.

I bet that when he met his "doppelganger" it was him from a different time line. So in the end he'll probably have to get beaten up again, when he restores time to normal.

Wouldn't it be more not have to get beaten up but beat his otherself up?

I bet that when he met his "doppelganger" it was him from a different time line. So in the end he'll probably have to get beaten up again, when he restores time to normal.

The fact that yulbi died and the fact that he went to school are not linked, right ?

The principal invited him because of his power/wish to turn back time, not because yulbi died.

Yulbi died, He tells his grandfather that it's his fault because he turned back time and she paid the price. His grandfather gets him into the school to train his power.

If Yulbi didn't die, he probably wouldn't have talked to his grandfather about his wish, so he probably wouldn't have ended up at school, which means he couldn't go back in time to save Yulbi... paradox

Did anybody watch "The Butterfly Effect" when the MC is a guy that can turn back time to edit certain parts of his part? It always have consequences, and in the end, the best thing to do is **lots of spoiler, major spoiler, it is spoiler watch the film***

I wonder if this author is doing an original manhwa or just spin-off/inspired/rip-off that film. I don't know but the art is not that good.

And I bet this how the fight went down : Cat hero turned back time and of course knew about the 5th ball and destroyed Rat guy.

Unsure: he might have absorbed, annulled or commanded the Rat (or the Rat ability) instead. <shrugs>  We'll have to wait and see. :)

Spoiler

And I bet this how the fight went down : Cat hero turned back time and of course knew about the 5th ball and destroyed Rat guy.

And seeing him in the past is probably,because of stopping that disaster that killed his female friend. He couldn't be at the second place saving himself so he is probably saving the town from that disaster.

Mainly it was because that wish proved his "Cat" wasn't just a "cat", but the White Tiger kind of great cat.  Which, by definition, is one of the four (maybe five, depending) major "gods".

He's in there fair and square: it's just that none of the other students realise that his god is greater than theirs: heck, even his mate's Dragon is probably not the Azure Dragon, but the Year Sign. :)

At best, most of the student's will probably believe his Cat is the "missing" sign... nothing more. :) Hence the enactment of the epic "Rat beats Cat" scenario our cute little bully set up with such enthusiasm... which couldn't possibly go wrong. :P

i agree with you, i think that there's going to be two classifications of sacred animals on this manwha. one is the celestial animals or the year sign and the other one is the sacred animal, like byakko, seiryu, suzaku and genbu. but its just from my point of view, i'm gonna see what happens next.

I patiently wait for the day he shows that b*** who's boss.

The fact that yulbi died and the fact that he went to school are not linked, right ?

The principal invited him because of his power/wish to turn back time, not because yulbi died.

Mainly it was because that wish proved his "Cat" wasn't just a "cat", but the White Tiger kind of great cat.  Which, by definition, is one of the four (maybe five, depending) major "gods".

He's in there fair and square: it's just that none of the other students realise that his god is greater than theirs.  Heck, even his mate's Dragon is probably not the Azure Dragon, but the Year Sign. :)

At best, most of the student's will probably believe his Cat is the "missing" sign... nothing more. :) Hence the enactment of the epic "Rat beats Cat" scenario our cute little bully set up with such enthusiasm... which couldn't possibly go wrong. :P

I think it's more complicated than that, he succeedeed to return in the time, so it is likely that the change has been made.

But why he did not intervene, or didn't meet his friends (they was with him at the hospital after, and Yulbi seems to have remained with Ryun) when he could dodge the change of timeline is a riddle. He wanted perhaps to intervene on something else.

And I believe than he will not be satisfied with only the survival of Yulbi, when he was bitter to be unable to protect her.

I assume he couldn't meet with his friends because that would create a paradox, if he prevented Yulbi from dying, he wouldn't end up going to the school to learn how to go back in time.

I think he probably took Yulbi at the last minute, so it seemed she still died. Either she's in the future somewhere, or in hiding to prevent a paradox.

I really want that red haired bitch to be killed by the MC for some reason.

Those powers remind me of GoH's special abilities... Followed !

I hate her character types.

Did he just absorb the rat's power?

Not sure why she thinks that going against the principal's orders to let him transfer into school will make him think she is great, stupid thinking. Anyway can't wait for this MC to get his powers in check and be able to mess around with time travel

Is Leerang going to just take the Yulbi from that timeline? Or is he content with knowing that in some parallel dimension everything is fine aside from himself, unless that's what he ends up changing. If WT Leerang (white tiger) fights as opposed to 'Cat' Leerang then the wish to turn back time will never be made in that timeline.

I think it's more complicated than that, he succeedeed to return in the time, so it is likely that the change has been made.

But why he did not intervene, or didn't meet his friends (they was with him at the hospital after, and Yulbi seems to have remained with Ryun) when he could dodge the change of timeline is a riddle. He wanted perhaps to intervene on something else.

And I believe than he will not be satisfied with only the survival of Yulbi, when he was bitter to be unable to protect her.

It's uh... Pretty obvious if you go back to chapter 3 when he is in the Hospital, we see the White Tiger but Leerang can't see it himself as his eyes are covered by bandages. However it's present in the "All things come with a price" reflection/flashback in Ch5

We then have the lookalike at the bottom of chapter 2/start of 3, which is more than likely Leerang. It's just that rather than turning back time he has actually gone back in time himself. Presumably sending a single thing back in time has less repercussions. However he sent his entire being back rather than just his conscience (Two Yun Leerangs) and the lookalike is seen during the timeline where Leerang is attacked and put into hospital, which is the one where Yulbi is fine and the mysterious Anima doesn't appear. So we can assume that there are diverging timelines rather than a single linked one.

Is Leerang going to just take the Yulbi from that timeline? Or is he content with knowing that in some parallel dimension everything is fine aside from himself, unless that's what he ends up changing. If WT Leerang (white tiger) fights as opposed to 'Cat' Leerang then the wish to turn back time will never be made in that timeline.

And finally the Anima at the pier (Ch5), the flashback ("If you ever see it don't try to help") seemed to belong to Ryun so he has some idea of what it is. As to what? Who knows and god knows when we'll actually find out.

Way not to pick on the principle's subtext, you blinkered bint (nor to pick up on the fact he was the only one of you lot there with the agency to attempt moving towards the black... whatever). :P Welp, that'll learn you. -_- And, if those kids think Rat and "Cat" will fight the way they expect, they know nothing of either Rats or Cats. <_<

ahh i seee .... the key word the author trying to get us to understand is her's own stupidity that thought she have a white tiger , and the "Ultimate god can camouflage as OTHER Animal ...... So the white tiger camouflage himself as a cat and he actually may/may not have the ability to turn back time , (not just 1 day , since he want to keep the MC think he is a cat ) 

>>>>> the MC god is a white tiger ... disgusing as a cat 

I have a strange feeling that she will fall in love with him... Please get her in the same position you are now when you get stronger MC,  F ing hate these types of characters and i hate even more when the author do something to make you care about 'em. 

i can't wait to see the look on that red haired bitches face when the MC Awaken's or discover's his real ability.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics