Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Variable Future Scenarios! [spoilers]

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

defry

defry

Potato

• Members
  • 153 posts

I think that the friend SuhYuhlbi that got eaten might be a boss on the bad guys side or in some way be on their side. I am saying this cause the hints of her feeling depressed as a pigeon, while her crush is an awesome dragon. The author hinted how ashamed she felt, I bet those dark feelings took over and someone she might be manipulated or chose to be on the bad guys side cause doesn't want to accept how the world is. The MC was somewhat depressed for his weak cat but for her, it'd be worse when your crush is way over your league and it's something already decided and can't do anything about it. Remember the guy whose parents are pigeons... in the last, it seemed he has the dark powers too, it might be him who's the one manipulating in the backround... saying this cause the way bunny girl looked at him with admiration.

The other thing, the blue dragon who seen the future.... I think she might be a relative of the MC's best friend. That way she's being biased and overprotective. In the end, she even knew who or what was attacking... except she chose out of her own interests to hide it. So there's a hidden plot there too.

So what future scenarios you think might be hinted to happen?