Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Raw Discussion

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Frozen Ice

Frozen Ice

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts

I just made this thread because there is no appropriate thread to post part of the dialogue of the latest chapter and summary.

The dialogue for the first scene of chapter 18 only. There are probably some typos since I can't type Korean well at all. 

Spoiler

Well, summary using Google translate and Bing:

Harin asked Leerang if he knows how to do <transformation>, then tells him something. He asks if this is it, as the striped shape wraps around him. I think Harin said that was just <Amplification>(?), and the snake suggests to describe it to Leerang in words. Leerang thinks something. Harin decided to leave it(?) and asked him to move 4 spaces after casting the stick-things. The snake said that a lot of spaces is not good(?). Harin shouts orders to Leerang, about keeping his head down(guessing from the picture), don't forget to keep this state and take out obstacles. Leerang ask her how to avoid the pit, Harin told him to concentrate it at his feet(??) and jump! When he landed, both Harin and the snake thought: "flew..." Harin laughs and says the cat can (and something I can't decipher) and then stops and asks what is she talking about? And then the snake says something about battle.

Since I am not as great as google translating as Mizura, I will probably get quite a few parts wrong. Most of it appears to be nonsense in the online translators and I guessed many parts of it by looking at the pictures. So take this with a grain of salt.

I am interested in the second scene, but can't be stuffed to type it all out. I wonder what is the black thing the green-haired person had at the end?

Edited by Frozen Ice, 15 October 2013 - 03:43 AM.

PogoLamp

PogoLamp

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

This is a rather interesting one to read. I discovered it on mangacow at ch18 and I'm quite hooked on it. I hope it will be as good as ToG

Frozen Ice

Frozen Ice

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts

*Read newly scanlated chapter 18*

I got a fair amount of my summary wrong. I really suck at google translating. XD

Yawgmoth

Yawgmoth

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 546 posts

*Read newly scanlated chapter 18*

I got a fair amount of my summary wrong. I really suck at google translating. XD

dont fret masters dont fall from the sky

Edited by Yawgmoth, 26 October 2013 - 10:11 PM.

“Excellent. I know your heart now. You are mine.”

http://www.phyrexia.com/continuity/Yawgmoth.shtml

league of legend friend referral:
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c0fc60dcbae2

tog on naver in english:

http://m.comic.naver.com/en/list.html?titleId=183559

obariyon

obariyon

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts

From looks of it,he learnt he is white tiger.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

From looks of it,he learnt he is white tiger.

More than that: he's having major trouble getting his head around it. <_< And, who can blame him: he was lied to for years by what he thought was only a snarky tom cat. :P

Now he finds out it was always one of the main pillars underpinning everything.  He's gone from nobody anybody would care tuppence about, to a major public property.  With no idea how to use the power he has been told he's got. :mellow: On top of that, close friends may be convinced he has been deliberately lying over years.  Add the burden of knowing that, had he known earlier, he might have been able to save the girl he loved and... well...  Not good. <_<

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

AishiteruJae

AishiteruJae

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 252 posts

Ohhh interesting new chapter. I wonder who the guy at the hospital was... Is that a new character, or have I just forgotten who he is? Argh, can't wait for translations to come out! 

currently reading <3 : Trump, The Gamer, Kubera, TAL , Black Haze , Looking for a Father, Dream of a Girl, Aletheia , Don't Cry Bureum , Last Game , Legend of the Sun Knight , A Thousand Year Ninetails , Tiara , Pinocchio , Pandora Hearts , Taiyou no Ie , Twelve NIghts , Wedding Season 2 , Love so Life , Mrs. Angel , Like a bird <3  

Toullaty

Toullaty

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationArras, France

The injured guy is the person with an anima of bull, he was injured during the match.

The other with the blue hair is the friend of Yun Rang, with an anima of dragon.

Edited by Toullaty, 03 December 2013 - 03:53 PM.

Azure Mirage

Azure Mirage

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

I guess there are dragons and stuff, that's cool. 

But where are the dinosaurs? Straight up I want to see either a whale or an Argentinosarus (the long herbivore looking dudes from Jurassic Park)

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

I guess there are dragons and stuff, that's cool. 

But where are the dinosaurs? Straight up I want to see either a whale or an Argentinosarus (the long herbivore looking dudes from Jurassic Park)

We've seen chickens, pigeons and hawks.  What more do you want from the clade Dinosauria (specifically Paraves)? ;)

But, seriously: very few people traditionally venerate dinosaurs as power animals beyond going for the bird ones. :mellow: I'm holding out for a Thunderbird or a Lightning one, me (African or American, not picky... even though one is likely to be exceedingly worse news than the other). ^_^

Edited by Euodiachloris, 29 January 2014 - 10:43 AM.

PlotCap.png

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Middle Finger Of Arlen

Middle Finger Of Arlen

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 259 posts
  • LocationUnder a Rock w/ a good wifi signal

We've seen chickens, pigeons and hawks.  What more do you want from the clade Dinosauria (specifically Paraves)? ;)

But, seriously: very few people traditionally venerate dinosaurs as power animals beyond going for the bird ones. :mellow: I'm holding out for a Thunderbird or a Lightning one, me (African or American, not picky... even though one is likely to be exceedingly worse news than the other). ^_^

according to that afterward the South God is the Red Phoenix so you kind of got your wish.  :lol:

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

according to that afterward the South God is the Red Phoenix so you kind of got your wish.  :lol:

The Red Phoenix isn't a Lightning Bird, though. :P I can't exactly see it stooping to drink people's blood and eat seared flesh after flattening towns and villages with wing-flaps and bolts out the blue. <_< (Seriously: all part and parcel of the gig.)

Or, you know... when feeling a little more quiet, just changing into human form and serial killing a path through unsuspecting, would-be one night stands. :mellow:

African Lightning Birds: you don't want to meet one on a dark night. Or, clear blue day, for that matter. <_<

PlotCap.png