Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 88votes)

Blood and Steel

Alt Names: alt Sangre Y Aceroalt Wu Dao Kuang Zhi Shialt 武道狂之詩
Author: Qiao Jingfu
Artist: Meng Ma Gong Zuo Shi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The story begins with an eradication of Qingcheng by a group of martial art fanatic from Wudong, whose master and disciples only has one belief – to become the strongest. In order to maintain the supremacy, it takes over all the other martial arts group and kill those refuse to yield themselves to it.

Yan Heng, a young swordman in Qingcheng, was saved by ‘Wudang Hunter' Jing Lie, who also lost his fellows because of Wudong. Being the only remnant of their groups, the two allied and start their journey of revenge.
Go to Blood and Steel Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window DualPrinciple
  • 3 Replies
Topic To yell the techniques or to not? New Window Mokata
  • 14 Replies

162 Comments

I love how they're just standing there going like "Oh no, mom and dad are fighting"

Oh thank you for this glorious chapter!

Such a great story.

I have only one problem with it...

I wish I could enjoy it more often!

After this chapt i have nothing but a bad feeling about this. Those two have raised their own deathflags splendidly. 

Thanks a lot EG Scans! Looks like Yan Heng's friend isn't as bad as I initially thought.

That's what makes this such a good story.  Nobody is painted as purely "evil" or "good", and the characters aren't all seen only through the protagonists' eyes.

I wish this could be translated more quickly though; the raws are already out through volume 13.

Thanks a lot EG Scans! Looks like Yan Heng's friend isn't as bad as I initially thought.

Update, where art thou?

TT__TT  Well, I was thinking about checking this out, but if there's a training arc, especially in typical shounen style...

Well first of all it's a seinen and even though there is no flying intestines everywhere there's still blood and death and all, so comparing this training arc to some cliched shounen is shameful. Besides without training i doubt that any of them would defeat much less kill wudang headmaster.

TT__TT  Well, I was thinking about checking this out, but if there's a training arc, especially in typical shounen style...

But this isn't a shounen, I fully expect an awesome training arc, where we see the the MCs grow steadily, while there continue to be cool plot developments and such.

Played like a fucking fiddle.

oh god no, training arcs are always terrible and just a waste of time

no training arch just yet. mc needs to be found and read secret scriptures first.

this suddenly got interesting again.

Thanks EG scans for the update!

If there's a training arc, it could actually be pretty good. I mean, so far, this manhua has been pretty well-written overall, so there's no reason to think a training arc would be bad...

HunterXHunter wants a word with you..

Woah, Blood and Steel. This is probably the most powerful manga I've ever read.

It's really exciting and just oozes fighting spirit, It's like I'm right there in the battle.

Very interesting, I look forward to more.

So...so we get a time-skip montage right? plz plz plz no huge massive training arc...or at least some good time skip sparring shit :D

...see you in five years boys and girls! I know I'll be doing a lot of push-ups..

If it follows the novel it'll actually be a gigantic training/story arc.   

yay time skip. this series is in dire need of one.

Time skip now maybe ?

If it follows the novel it'll actually be a gigantic training/story arc.   

yay time skip. this series is in dire need of one.

Fucking hell. Wish the release wasn't so sporadic!

It like your heart beating once per month! x_x

Time skip now maybe ?

Well that ended anticlimatically, my favorite character is the Wudang headmaster and I fear we won't be seeing him for a while

Page 19 & 20 of the latest chapter should be between page 16 & 17 instead.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics