Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 525votes)

One-Punch Man (ONE)

Alt Names: alt ワンパンマンalt One Punch Manalt One Punch Man (Web Comic/Original)alt One-Punch Manalt Onepunch-Man (Artist ONE)alt Onepunch-Man (ONE)alt Tek-Yumruk Adamalt Wanpanman
Author: One
Artist: One
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Follows the life of an average part-time hero who manages to win every battle with a single punch. This ability frustrates him as he no longer feels the thrill of fighting a tough opponent, which leads him to question his past desire of becoming strong.

The raw webcomic:
http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com
Go to One-Punch Man (ONE) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Another place to read the webcomic New Window gamkht
  • 0 Replies
Topic OPM VS SUPERMAN vid!!! New Window RealHounder2014
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Earth is in Trouble prophecy speculations. New Window kinnlm
  • 54 Replies
Topic Chapter 109? New Window pielover
  • 5 Replies
Topic Blast. The rank 1 s class hero. New Window Godon
  • 44 Replies
Topic Zombieman and Genus New Window kyonkyon77
  • 2 Replies

2840 Comments

I don't know if One meant for Atomic Samurai's "unusual skill" to be funny or not but it sure is for me! It beats the hell out of any weird skills other experienced swordsmen acquired over the ages in the mangaverse.

I imagine him seeing a dude's entire life just from taking butter with a knife.

C'mon, King..! Roll high on that deception check!

The madman is gonna peel the apple, isnt he?

The way Atomic Samurai cut the apple before showcase how he does his usual attack by cutting his enemies to pieces. Now If King chose to peel the apple instead, this means his prefered attack is to skin his enemy alive.

hahahaha hope you are right. Would be as genius as you are!

This is the one true answer.

I'll call it now, King will 'miss' the apple and be like "oh sorry let me do it again" - Atomic Samurai won't let him and say it's enough.

King will think he failed while Atomic Samurai will think he's super precise for shaving a piece of the peel so slight that no one but him noticed.

IMO, I think it'll be "He cut it so fast, the cells reconnected instantly"

I'll call it now, King will 'miss' the apple and be like "oh sorry let me do it again" - Atomic Samurai won't let him and say it's enough.

King will think he failed while Atomic Samurai will think he's super precise for shaving a piece of the peel so slight that no one but him noticed.

King is the best game player in the world and have spend thousands of hour with controller, when it come to palm, and finger skill, even Saitama stand no chance. 

King's bs reminded me of that fake machine subreddit thing or something related to randomly named but seemingly plausible machine components. Would someone kindly redirect me to that place?

King will almost cut atomic and atomic will read that king has lived dangerously that he secretly has immense blood lust for destroying things. but really it's because king can't hold a sword.

oh oh, how will king bullshit his way out of it this time?

saitama save him!

I bet he cuts the apple randomly and it somehow works, or Atomic Samurai becomes confused by the cut and decides King is holding back.

oh oh, how will king bullshit his way out of it this time?

saitama save him!

When King is on the page, everything regarding predictability goes out the window. I have no idea what is coming next. I'm riveted.

if he made rabbit apples when cutting I will stand and clap more than what I am doing after the last update.

king and reigen cross over. it should be near.

King's BS level is maximum.

King's BS level is Maximumer!

I dual-squatified today, my legs are sore.  Not sure how the moon will accomplish this though.

King....  That was amazing...  Seriously got to love ONE's story-making skills, definitely one of the best story tellers out there.  Not sure how good "Mob Psycho" is, but it seems to have a great reception as well.

By the way, anyone else wondering what's going to go down with AS and his disciple that King called out?  Should make for an interesting comment.

King's BS level is maximum.

As someone who has studied chemistry in highschool, I don't approve of King telling all this bullshit.

But I admit he solved his problem brilliantly. There's a good reason he's King!

Screw that "Who's stronger, Saitama or <insert character name here>?" question.

Our sick world needs Reigen VS King. ASAP.

King would totally win.  I think Reigen is pretty good at video games, but he's not in King's league.

. . . actually, Reigen would realize that the road to riches lay in managing King . . . licensing the action figures, running the fan club, all that jazz.  Then Sweet Mask would probably try to assassinate him for horning in on his action, only to find that combined, King and Reigen's plot armour were unbeatable.

That was fucking hilarious, and now scientists will make the astounding discovery that King, apparently caught onto the origin of monsters, or something. lmao

That would be the perfect punchline for this scene. Chapters later, the Dolzenabring reaction is revealed as one of the most important scientific breakthroughs in the superhero world. So King not only has to live with his fame as "the world's strongest hero" but also "the world's ultimate super-scholar".

On the bright side, other scholars trying to challenge him won't put his life in danger. Probably.

It would actually be boring. Neither of them would to fight. They'd probably get along fine actually

Here we have term for guys like King: "A smoke seller", imagine a guy that offers you a bag full of smoke, he can convince you in such a way that you'd buy it between tears of gratefulness.

If king for some reason decides politics he has half the career done.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics