Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Earth is in Trouble prophecy speculations.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

kinnlm

kinnlm

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 15 posts

Based on foreshadowing it seems there may be two possibilities.

1. Bofoy/Metal Knight

2. The mysterious orginization from the chapter with the power suits

Which could be the same thing

Or the price of cabbage goes up and Saitima one punches the planet.

Paizo

Paizo

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationInternet :3

My guess would be an enemy which is powerful as Saitama-Sama, because if she really could see the future she would have seen how Saitama destroyed all these small fries like Garou or Borus (Sorry if written wrong).

They said she can only see 6 months in the future, but maybe this time she could see more, like 5 year or so, and in her vision she saw how Saitama was defeated or Saitama himself is the danger. As we know he doesn´t give a fuck about what the society thinks of him, maybe that will change in the future, when he is a S-Class or even SS-Class :D and everyone still call him a fraud, he could get angry

Edited by Ebu8b, 14 February 2015 - 11:19 AM.

ngeSang

ngeSang

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I guess when saitama turn to bad side, who can oppose him ??

When Garou talk about his ideology I thought Saitama would influenced but It didn't happen.

Talking about pyscho who saw the future and make her took the villain side , what did she see ??

Here's the interesting part of this series, and all the chapter  always entertain.

Not to forget Genos vengeance related to metal knight / organization I think

dred05

dred05

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts

My guess would be an enemy which is powerful as Saitama-Sama, because if she really could see the future she would have seen how Saitama destroyed all these small fries like Garou or Borus (Sorry if written wrong).

They said she can only see 6 months in the future, but maybe this time she could see more, like 5 year or so, and in her vision she saw how Saitama was defeated or Saitama himself is the danger. As we know he doesn´t give a fuck about what the society thinks of him, maybe that will change in the future, when he is a S-Class or even SS-Class :D and everyone still call him a fraud, he could get a

Saitama will fight Buddha, Allah, Jesus, and Ganesh. In short Saitama fights Gods.

2jalwye.gif

"The Bird of Hermes Is My Name

Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame"

Alma Stock

Alma Stock

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

The problem with the prophecy is that actually the organization will gain members like the monster association , but with more than just monsters , maybe some humans like the man under the name of metal knight or engine knight , even blast , and remember that a robot of metal knight entered the ship where lies the corpse of boros who maybe didnt die , maybe run out of energy and can be revived.
Just think how all the monsters who can be alive and give problems to saitama be a group and maybe that "god" can participate too just to kill saitama since hes te most dangerous being in the universe (since Boros was the ruler of the universe)

CapedBaldy

CapedBaldy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
It's surprising that no one has mentioned the possibility that the danger to Earth is 'that God' who gave the hobo powers. It was able to create a dragon level threat so could easily be a god level threat, making it pretty fitting for that prophecy.

Edited by CapedBaldy, 24 February 2015 - 01:23 PM.

Nelsonizzy

Nelsonizzy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I have two theories for the catastrophe;

1) The hero association is completely annihilated. 
The stronger and stronger monsters are appearing in greater frequency. The monster association was able to nearly defeat all of the s-rank heroes sent after them, and Garou was even more powerful than them. Odds are eventually the s-rank heroes will be completely overpowered by a monster that none of them even combined can handle. 

2) No more Saitama. Whether or not he's defeated im not too confident about. But I'm reminded of the end of Watchmen where Dr. Manhattan (the most powerful being in the universe, nearly reaching the power of god himself) decides to leave Earth and never come back, in the hopes that they will never need him again. Maybe Saitama will decide that his presence is only holding humanity back through over reliance, and Satama will decide to stop fighting, leave earth, be defeated, or whatever else, in the hopes that humanity will grow stronger without him. 

SaitamaBro

SaitamaBro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

Based on foreshadowing it seems there may be two possibilities.

1. Bofoy/Metal Knight

2. The mysterious orginization from the chapter with the power suits

I actually thought they were the same thing. You see, Bofoy is the leader of this organization(or at least the one making the suits, etc.) and during one of his experiments he ended up desroying Genos city.

Gravora

Gravora

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I think I know what it is.  My theory has three supporting factors:

1. More and more Demon level or higher disasters are occuring, the kind only Saitama can handle.

2. The Hero association is full of trash.  The S-class heros who are full of weak hearted fools is a prime example.  Heroes only in body and not in either mind or soul.

3. Saitama only considered being a Hero a hobby so, despite it being serious for him, it is not something he clings to desperately.

What does all this mean?  That not only would it be a disaster if Saitama stopped being a hero but there are two compelling reasons for him not to be.

It is my opinion that the disaster the prophecy spoke of is Sitama quitting his hobby and leaving the Earth to its fate.

combatmaster1o3

combatmaster1o3

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 63 posts

I think I know what it is.  My theory has three supporting factors:

1. More and more Demon level or higher disasters are occuring, the kind only Saitama can handle.

2. The Hero association is full of trash.  The S-class heros who are full of weak hearted fools is a prime example.  Heroes only in body and not in either mind or soul.

3. Saitama only considered being a Hero a hobby so, despite it being serious for him, it is not something he clings to desperately.

What does all this mean?  That not only would it be a disaster if Saitama stopped being a hero but there are two compelling reasons for him not to be.

It is my opinion that the disaster the prophecy spoke of is Sitama quitting his hobby and leaving the Earth to its fate.

Interesting idea, Saitama quitting his hobby. The thing is there seems to be a kind of negative driving force behind enemies of humanity, creating more and more disasters. The scum of A, B, and basically all of C take care of criminals and low leveled MBs. However Saitama does not give two shits about society, he instead is a very free individual who represents his own unique charisma by his heroism(as seen in all of the little stories and such in the redraw). By free, I mean adhering to law not social law if you get what I mean. Its going to have to take something that is on his level to shake him, after all he saw straight through Garou.

adatari

adatari

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationThe Tower - 42F

Don't forget Blast! The number one seed!

combatmaster1o3

combatmaster1o3

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 63 posts

I think you mean seat.

Also S class are only seeing Saitama as so powerful because of monsters higher than demon class since they defeat them with the exact ease that Saitama does. Its just that he can do that to anyone.

There are a lot of mysterious figures that could play as the main anti-hero association. Who knows, maybe it will be the association themselves. Other than Garou, their seems to be no person who sides with monsters. Least of all these people could be metal knight, since he considers mysterious beings as test subjects and has a serous weapon/money fetish. I betting that Metal knight is just greedy, not in with heroes truly but also not a villain per se. We literally know nothing about Blast other than some serous respect coming from the hero association and Tatsumaki, who hates relying on people, is second to him and is ok with it. Im betting he has something to do with lasers or energy type attack. Maybe Child Emperor has been theorizing that King and Blast are related in power and thus must have an energy attack( wtf did he get the king style energy blast from). This is wild, untrue speculation at best but I do think heroes are heroes as deluded, corrupt, and arrogant as they are.

Most likely we will either see the end of this be people recognizing OPM as OPM and give him credit for his feats or he becomes what people like sweet mask and Genos rally behind. What I mean is that he will actually get little screen time because he is OP. The heroes will fight monsters with mixed results and Saitama just awes everyone with his genuine awesome after the heroes fail or something like that.

So far the S class are slowly being integrated into the list of people who know his strength, at the same time the cocky nature of the A class and the association as a whole considers them to be less powerful and growing weaker(making room for them). I don't know how but the actual leaders of the association seems to be competent and barley affected by the loser heroes and I have no idea how. 

Sorry for the extreme lack of organization and rambling off.

Edited by combatmaster1o3, 30 June 2015 - 07:02 PM.

nuknuk

nuknuk

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

The trouble is probably Saitama gets mad and wants to one punch the universe.

Everything else is just fodder. Bofoi (Metal Knight)/Organization/Cyborg will get one-punched. The God who gave the hobo powers will get one-punched. Blast will get one-punched. Even a Saitama doppleganger will get one-punched.

This manga is all about building up people to get one-punched by Saitama.

combatmaster1o3

combatmaster1o3

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 63 posts

The trouble is probably Saitama gets mad and wants to one punch the universe.

Everything else is just fodder. Bofoi (Metal Knight)/Organization/Cyborg will get one-punched. The God who gave the hobo powers will get one-punched. Blast will get one-punched. Even a Saitama doppleganger will get one-punched.

This manga is all about building up people to get one-punched by Saitama.

Actually Im gonna argue against the last one. Its about seeing humanity and its selfish heroes struggle against titanic villains only to see one man literally not giving a shit.   

Demonicmonkey88

Demonicmonkey88

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Have you ever thought that the prophecy is Saitima himself?

He's so strong people start seeing him as an enemy, and that in turn causes shit to hit the fan, thus fulfilling it.

It's been foreshadowed a bit with how the public views him D:

combatmaster1o3

combatmaster1o3

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 63 posts

Have you ever thought that the prophecy is Saitima himself?

He's so strong people start seeing him as an enemy, and that in turn causes shit to hit the fan, thus fulfilling it.

It's been foreshadowed a bit with how the public views him D:

Not really. That was when he still was a C class. He moved to B rank 7 based on what people reported, so Genos was kinda right saying peoples opinions of him are getting better.

Just@Random@sshole

Just@Random@sshole

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I like the idea of saitama quitting the hero association but thats a bit unrealistic given saitama's personality so i think maybe the hero association is the main antagonist and they tried to kick saitama out and take him on, and since saitama is busy fighting the heroes but doesn't want to kill them he can't really bother with the monsters

zerisus999

zerisus999

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I see a lot of good ideas, but nobody here thought about how it most likely is simply Boros? who came in the same chapter/arc. He clearly is a God level threat as he was about to destroy the Earth with his last planet buster attack. And coincidentally he came because of another similar prophecy which turned out to be false, with the punchline of Saitama saying prophecies are a load of crap (right after the meeting about the old grandma's prophecy).

OnePanMan

OnePanMan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Remember kids, "Turns out prophecies are a load of bull in the first place"

Anyways, rereading, there's another prophesy that we need to consider. The one Psykos apparently foresaw. Wonder what that could mean. 

I'd say, she formed the Monster Association to combat the Heroes Association for the soul purpose that the Heroes Association will turn baddie. iono :-P

Attached Files

Edited by OnePanMan, 23 November 2015 - 12:04 AM.

combatmaster1o3

combatmaster1o3

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 63 posts

Remember kids, "Turns out prophecies are a load of bull in the first place"

Anyways, rereading, there's another prophesy that we need to consider. The one Psykos apparently foresaw. Wonder what that could mean. 

I'd say, she formed the Monster Association to combat the Heroes Association for the soul purpose that the Heroes Association will turn baddie. iono :-P

Blast is evil!!! BLAH!!!!

Or Saitama has a bad day.

I see a lot of good ideas, but nobody here thought about how it most likely is simply Boros? who came in the same chapter/arc. He clearly is a God level threat as he was about to destroy the Earth with his last planet buster attack. And coincidentally he came because of another similar prophecy which turned out to be false, with the punchline of Saitama saying prophecies are a load of crap (right after the meeting about the old grandma's prophecy).

I am unconvinced because of what Psykos feels about the prophecy, like it is so terrible and horrific and has not occurred yet. I am gonna bet it has something to do with god, "Humans are creatures who can do nothing but eat, mate, and shit". That sounds a lot like this god figure and I am gonna bet that the prophecy has something to do with him.

Edited by combatmaster1o3, 23 November 2015 - 03:44 PM.